It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Cheating and multi accounts.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

First I have to say this is a nice game to play and have fun.
This said I have several questions that step by step makes me feel that the game is starting beeing not so fun and not so nice.
Concerning Earth2, the alliance KoH , mainly Dommy, Psychomantisx and Peikko have a strong start mainly due to several farm colonies they build on tick 2 and 3 and 4. Some of the colonies, maybe for lack of imagination, have names connected to them and start taking the protection and till now they dont have an evolution or show squads or whatever (they are only farms). Also and as I report to Admin Joe, Revan1 is the same as Peikko (he told me that when he want to go into our alliance but also said that Peikko was his name but on E5). And about multi accounts I can be here all day. Admin Joe till now dont even say a word.
Another crazy thing is : I lost a batle in an op on tik 172 and they have 10 units that stay there (I read the report). Next tik 173 I do a scan : "no units on target". Didnt see any move from there. Tik 174 one squad of the guy leaves that op. Scan malfunction ? Is not a gate- is an outpost.
Admin Joe still dont send any reply on several questions I put to him.
I dont like to be heavy, putting questions all time but really like that someone give a close look on those matters.
I like to play fair and I demand that all people play fair.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Cheating and multi accounts.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Farming is a problem. And I would think that BD-staff are aware of it. I'm sure they have some smart piece of code that analyses "Multi-behavior". Problem is to make it smart enough. And safe enough so that innocent players are not affected.

Many players have friends who create a conlony just to generate resources for their conquerer. Usually they have their main colony on other worlds and log in once a while so that vactation mode is not activated. I suppose some players go so far as to create accounts on other computers, networks them selfs too.

A solution could be that more activity is required to generate resources and bonuses to their conquerer. I.e. Issue a command atleast every 48 hours or your colony will stop generating resources. That would make farms harder to maintain.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Forget it luram, its KoH town.....

join the grog!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

1) check our ip address for multis
2) colony have not no units on them is because i regularly attack them to make sure i don't get caught off guard in a tightly packed area, pretty much like i am attacking your 40 tanks now even when you are conquered.
3) that scan thing....its not a malfunction, if you actually know how to play the game properly or read the guide, you'll know how it is possible, it is perfectly legit n the scan was 100% correct

OC E6 #1 USMC BFPT
NC E5 #1 GS

Member:
NC E2 #1 KoH
M2 Meow
M3 #1 FMJ

Highest rank: #3
Highest power: 98
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal: 148

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Dommmmy wrote:
1) check our ip address for multis
2) colony have not no units on them is because i regularly attack them to make sure i don't get caught off guard in a tightly packed area, pretty much like i am attacking your 40 tanks now even when you are conquered.
3) that scan thing....its not a malfunction, if you actually know how to play the game properly or read the guide, you'll know how it is possible, it is perfectly legit n the scan was 100% correct

I can gave you answers : 1- IP account can be tricked as one guy here already mention. 2 - You fight with me but at least everyone see from times to times some of my squads circulating. Your farmers dont fly. (By the way , you should tell Revan1 or Peikko that not only him is playing on other worlds or at least we could fake another name).
3 - That explanation for the scan thing is not an explanation at all.

Not that this matters but for your info , my work are based on software cause I do development software progs for robotics and I also do some work as systems analyst. The point is : too many people are always complaining that you guys cheat doing farms. And the Admin Joe of Earth2 maybe is too busy to look close and check it.

Thanks for your quick try on giving explanations.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Edit: Accidentally quoted instead of edit for some spelling mistake... Can this be deleted?

Edit2: Or not... :shock: I'm really... Well, I suppose luram read it already?

Last edited by Peikko on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

I forgot to tell you that when I come to the forum, I always check the users online, down in the end of the page and, none of the guys I believe are your farms are online at the same time as you. The same for Peikko.
I go to start checking also Psychomantisx and Nub cause I believe you act together doing the same thing.
Not that I have something against you , is just because I dont like people that dont know how to play fair.

Thanks again

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

It is a little strange just how many troops KoH was able to get in the first 10 clicks, even with mass donating it does not add up......

But like I said before forget it its KoH town.....
KoH donates more than anyone else in earth 2, so I have a hard time seeing the admin punishing there biggest source of revenue.

As for what LanceAlot would say if he were alive.... I don't know nothing prob.

join the grog!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

hi, i'm in KoH, Dommy, psyko and peiko got 0 multies :)
i can promisse u that, and people are allowed to have colonys on diffrent worlds, just not more then 1 on each world ;)
and e5 is soon to end, dommy is leader of rank 1 alliance there, he is a good player, who probly donated this round (used tokens) as did the others probly

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

luram wrote:
I forgot to tell you that when I come to the forum, I always check the users online, down in the end of the page and, none of the guys I believe are your farms are online at the same time as you. The same for Peikko.
I go to start checking also Psychomantisx and Nub cause I believe you act together doing the same thing.
Not that I have something against you , is just because I dont like people that dont know how to play fair.

Thanks again

They act with each other becuase they are in the same alliance, its called coordinating attacks. I dont know most of the KoH members, but the ones I know have 0 multies.

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next