It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Week of May 22nd- May 29th Newspaper
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:21 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Okay i am going to be posting the newspapers of this week into this Topic so you can keep coming back here to see my Reports!

The last Report i put out was about the Recap of E2 by a GILF member and now i got a reply from an anonymous BoS member saying some of the info about them is not 100% correct and he sent me this info to "clear things up" Lets take a look:

"Id like to clarify the issue of BoS vs MP.we did not stop at the first sign of resistance. infact we were outside their hive when we were attacked by DIPL and had to divert some members back there and at the same time we received some very disturbing intel which changed our entire gameplan. i cant go into the details of that intel but it took precedence over beating MP since they had pulled back into their hive and wasnt putting up any offensive resistance.

By the time we cleared up DIPL and this issue with the 'intel' we moved back to MP to find that ZILF had come in and claimed an easy victory and the mines. we are not happy about this.

and we can more than handle spammers in our hive MILF. that spammer was taken out withing 5 ticks."

Thanks for the info BoS(:

Very much appreciated! Well thats all the info i have for you right now.. the only thing i can tell you is to keep voting for which 5 members of SRB i should interview!(:

Thanks have a nice day everyone!

Post subject: Re: Week of May 22nd- May 29th Newspaper
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:53 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Okay guys i can already tell this era is dying down a little and getting quiet so its gonna be hard to report until at least when the Relics come out!

I will wait a couple more hours then post the results for who im interviewing of SRB(:

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

you should have come to M3 it started to get more intersting there

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Haha yeah E2 is a little boring right now:/ but whatever the CE is coming soon and im planning to help report on there!=D

#RP

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

GILF vs M
Looks like another war has sparked up so lets hope it stays interesting(:
Right now M is on the Defense and doing a pretty good job with getting red of those GILF gates and taking out big chuncks of their armies! They have a long way to go but lets see how it plays out!
The battles are playing out just to the East of M's hive so if you wanna see it go down then put a sat scan there! But its pretty quiet right now

I got a couple rumors saying that TFO is helping M but im not sure.. maybe someone can help me out with that(:

Here is a couple BRs for you guys:

http://prntscr.com/3lw70v

http://prntscr.com/3lw74z

Next part im gonna send out the results of the voting(:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We @ m are just watchers that log in sometimes to check stuff on E2. There is not even 1% seriousness in the era but teasing us will result GILF in losses more than they gain from killing us. So don't poke the bear. ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:41 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Voting is in and here is your Final Results:

Mladja: 8
Storm: 5
LizardYEYE: 5
YappyPappy: 4
Breacher: 4
Sizer: 1
El Gato: 1

Looks like its gonna be Mladja, Storm, LizardYEYE, YappyPappy, and Breacher!

Now send in all your questions that you want answered by these people.. and you might just see your question answered on the Newspaper!!(:

Next we will have an Update on the M vs GILF war(:

Stay Tuned!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:49 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

-M vs GILF
Well i have recently acquired some Intel saying that TFO is not helping either side in the war..
Here is a quoted message from TFO's general:

"As the TFO general, I can confirm that TFO is /not/ assisting either side in this war. We are allies with both parties and remaining neutral. We have our own problems to deal with and have a thinly spread military in some places. At the present, we have plans for war against others, and a war with the MILF/GILF family would be too devastating for this. We've no interest in their war, and have had no orders to attack either side. If we were doing anything in this war, it'd most likely be a border control fight instead of a war."
-incorruptable (TFO General)

Thanks for clearing things up man!(:

Okay guys if you gather any more info on the war please send it in to me asap! i will be on for a little looking for action and i will keep you guys posted(;

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:57 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

-M vs GILF
You can see that GILF is starting to build up forces East of M.. they are sending out a few nukes right now at some of M's ops.. you can look here:
N:20583 E:4517
GILF has 3 Silos, a couple reg ops, a training base, a few Gates, and a Radar post. So idk what M's plans are but they better start playing defense before GILF gets their armies ready!

-Interview Questions
I am going to be interviewing.... Breacher first(:

So everyone send in your questions that you want answered by him.. whether it be Funny or a serious question about the era!(;

Ill be sure to try and get most of your questions on there!

Thanks everyone for the support! We are up to 80 subscribers right now but we can do better!!(:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hey guys sorry about the little break i was having my grad party and now im back and a little hung over!! (;

On the newspaper today =
M vs GILF
SRB vs BoS
and some little info here and there.. this will be a big one so just stay tuned(;

Thanks(:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next