It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Week of May 22nd- May 29th Newspaper
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:02 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Here is a little story from Vault Dweller on how the war between BoS and SRB started!(:

"Sorry to dissapoint you Pete, but this world isn't ready to get all boring just yet, or anytime soon actually ;)

BoS has declared war on SRB about 3 ticks ago.
We've already scored our first victory, lockdowning and sabotaging an army in an offending op and taking it with about 70-80 squads. Here is the BR:
http://prntscr.com/3mcsvm
which I know isn't complete (my apologies) but that is all we'll reveal of it at this moment. There's sure to be more soon, which we'll gladly give away for you to put in the newspaper whether we win or loose :)

Also, for the record:
SRB had more than 200 power over us, but we're not intimidated so we'll see this through to the end :)
We had a territory deal within our NAP until tick 500 which was a bit overlooked, by both parties I must admit. The line we couldn't cross was a bit blurred, and SRB wasn't supposed to enter Aussie. We tolerated some of the crossings of this; however, when they started upgrading their ops that's when the final line was crossed, and we decided to use war to resolve this dispute.

-VD-"

Thanks Man(:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2