It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ARC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As I said in the broadcasts, it's perfectly understandable why DoP attacked. We didn't have a NAP, they could do as they pleased, and so could we. But we were allies with ARC, and then when DoP attacks us, ARC backstabbs. I don't give a damn about the backstabb, I could smell something fishy with them tick 1 of our friendship, but why? Did DoP promise them gold, rank, tokens? Do they just have reduced mental capacity? Well DoP, I said this was like E1 but I guess I'd be lying: JFA didn't actually do half the things you guys are doing to win this era if this is true. I don't think you guys need to contract backstabbers so they hit us whenever you please, given the talent you have in your roster, and our situation. You didn't need ARC backstabbing. I know what one of your guys said; it wasn't you guys who told them to do it. Believing him or not, either one or all of you allowed and perhaps even encouraged this to happen. They wouldn't jump out of the blue to backstabb PRECISELY when you attack. Someone put them to this. I don't need any of you to come here eiter defending yourselves or admitting the guilt: I don't care what DoP has to say on the matter, what I want to know is what was so good for ARC to backstabb us for. What's it to them. And I'll admit, to have spies planted so deep into Africa, you guys were well prepared, much better than us, whoever did that lockdown on my army.

Now on to business. Just felt like flapping my gums a little, because it seems like we're the bad, nooby, evil guys here. Guys, you just made an alliance have nothing to loose. Congrats for that, I guess, but that just means we're free to do as we please and hound your existance here. We might not be MELT but you're not JFA; if this is our last stand so be it, because I know you guys would have just crushed what little hope you had for fun out of this era if you win, but would give us the sweet sweet flavor of victory and self-achievement if we pull a fast one on you and beat you all senseless. We're being challenged to the extreme, and you're being thrown scraps. So let's see how this goes ;)

Post subject: Re: ARC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i don't see any reason why you tied dop and jfa together. sure they started in the same place with similar expansion and so on but so what? different alliance. unless they were claiming they were like jfa or whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Meant it as a joke, and just look at both situations and tell me they don't looke almost exactly the same lol. DoP's gameplan, developement of the era (for the big alliances, as every1 is at least 300-400 full power below DoP from the getgo), DoP having little to no oposition in America. And then they mess with the big alliance in Africa. I mean no disrespect to either alliance with the comparison, I am comparing because the situation looks like taken out of E1 and plastered on E2, ofc with the differences that makes this unique to the now and then.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

thechessshark13 wrote:
Meant it as a joke, and just look at both situations and tell me they don't looke almost exactly the same lol. DoP's gameplan, developement of the era (for the big alliances, as every1 is at least 300-400 full power below DoP from the getgo), DoP having little to no oposition in America. And then they mess with the big alliance in Africa. I mean no disrespect to either alliance with the comparison, I am comparing because the situation looks like taken out of E1 and plastered on E2, ofc with the differences that makes this unique to the now and then.

you're right about that. it's kind of creepy how similar it is too

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I do agree with this though, we had a 500 tick NAP with ARC, they broke it and attacked us, same tick DoP attacked us, when asked why, their leader said "because its in our best interest". Its obvious they´re just DoP dogs. After some digging around i found out that ARC gave DoP 1000 reds for a 500 tick NAP. I also found out that it was DoP that convinced ARC to attack us, i have proof of this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lol 1000 reds really? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

They gave 1000 reds to have NAP :P ?
Bizarre !

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I agree, we have too many allies. A topic I have broached quite a few times as everyone in the community knows my feelings toward bootlickers.

I do not agree however, with the fact that players of your caliber are using ARC as an excuse to be losing to DoP. The embarrassing defense of Africa speaks for itself. There have been plenty of opportunities to stop or slow our expansion down deep into Africa. But instead, you planted outposts over by RAGE and started, in your words not mine, "Trolling" us.

I don't know anything about all of these conspiracies that are being cooked up. I'm sure some are true and some aren't, but I don't pay attention to that junk.

What I do know is that calling us Cowards or whatnot doesn't make much sense to me. We charged guns blazing against both RAGE and CA (FUR) as soon as our allies were under attack. In any case, had both alliances been prepared, we would have been pushed directly back out of Europe. There is no excuse for letting us in the front door.

-Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I agree with this but the fact that you have 10 bootlicker alliances spamming us from inside our hive is simply annoying. In total you have over 110 players attacking us while we are just 7 fighting back. It is true that i did not expect this attack, you declared war on RAGE just 1 day before you warred us, i expected you to be attacking RAGE but instead you attacked us. It was unexpected and from what i´ve heard from your members, it was decided suddenly, 30 mins before you attacked us without much thought put into it.

You have ARC, HINI, WAW, TUNx, DoPe, TUN, M, NR, DoP attacking us and 50 who killed our replacement for one of our inactives even though we asked them not to. Thats a grand total of 10 alliances + your spammers and suiciders attacking us. I fail to see how having all 7 of our armies survive while fighting all these enemies makes us a bad team?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Once again, I never called you a bad team. I have nothing but respect for most of your players.

I'm not so sure all of those alliances are fighting as diligently as you make it seem either. If you believe that you are surviving a 110 v 7 matchup you have some brown stuff leaking out your ears (your full of...).

Either way, I fail to see how it is our fault that you have enemies and we have allies. I agree that you are in a bind. But there are still plenty of alliances you can call upon. RAGE has abandoned you in the war effort. Other than allowing you relocation and presumably rebuilding their army, they have done nothing on the warfront, allowing us to focus on you.

-Pete

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next