It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Good riddance!

-Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This era was an absolute wreck. Everyone backstabbing... then I just KNOW that about 75% of the people that backstabb us would whine, moan and complain if they get backstabbed themselves, or have whined, moaned and complained when they have been backstabbed before. But ohhh nooo, FUR are little whiney *CENS0RED* because we whine, moan and complain that 3-5 alliances backstabbed us. Pete, he's not saying he's outplayed you guys in any way. Well actually, we did; remember that lockdown about 180 of your squads fell in? We were prepared to sabotage it and send our armies ETA1, so unless you could ion 100+ squads back, you would've lost the battle big time. We had more than 100 squads before ARC and the rest of your allies attacked. We actually cared about the era more before ARC backstabbed. We would had had 100 squads, we probably would've had good enough communication to dodge that nuke, and we would have schooled you so bad it would be you guys not showing your face around this forum. None of that happen, so either side can boast about it and be called a fool because it didn't. What didn't happen is worthless.

Still, what he is saying cannot be disregarded as untrue. Because, it might as well could've happened; this wasn't a show of skill and performance by DoP, this was a show of just how many allies they could round up. If you catched any of us in a battle and won it you should count your stars lucky, that somehow we survived the ocean of allies you had and finally got to confront you. And by allies I mean cronies that would do anything, even send reds and backstabb, in order to suck DoP's thing. As I said in earlier posts, I respect some of the individuals in DoP, but none for the entity of DoP; hell, my army was caught by an FD backstabb, not by you. And Pete, I thought you were better than to wish any player willing to stand up to you "good riddance" when he leaves BD for good, because he raged at backstabb after backstabb when you yourself are against them, and I believe wouldn't ever backstabb if it was him leading.

PS: Uneducated lowlifes? Either Ender edited his post or you guys are getting words from a Scrabble set.
PPS: I formally apologise for any insults FUR has thrown to DoP. You guys didn't do the backstabbing yourselves, and for that it's not really justified that we insult you; however, we do have motivation to feel that way, yet you don't have either justification nor motivation to insult us further than how you have by having/encouraging/allowing/pushing/contracting/whateverthehellyoudid to get almost every single ally we had to backstabb us. And don't expect me from retracting myself of calling TUN, ARC and FD bootlicking pieces of trash that don't deserve to be a blemish in my bottocks. I no longer have an army, nor a care in this world; DoP, go have your ill-gotten victory. You deserve an empty, shallow trophy with lots of blues in it. Congrats.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Quote:
Pete, he's not saying he's outplayed you guys in any way. Well actually, we did; remember that lockdown about 180 of your squads fell in? We were prepared to sabotage it and send our armies ETA1, so unless you could ion 100+ squads back, you would've lost the battle big time. We had more than 100 squads before ARC and the rest of your allies attacked.

Please VD, enough with the trashtalk...
You guys didn't have 1% of chance winning in any fight. So please dont talk bs. All you could do is run, but that didn't last long

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:
Pete, I thought you were better than to wish any player willing to stand up to you "good riddance" when he leaves BD for good, because he raged at backstabb after backstabb when you yourself are against them, and I believe wouldn't ever backstabb if it was him leading.

I had and have a lot of respect for Ender, I'm certain he will be missed.

However:
"Willing to stand up to me" is a very loose term mate. All he did was moan about how terrible you guy have it, and how if situations were different we would be crushed. Well I've got news mate, situations arent different.

Live in the present or become irrelevant.

If I had seen one... ONE good move from you guys, my demeanor would be different. But all I've seen is you guys getting thrashed by, in your terms, "Bootlicking Trash".

thechessshark13 wrote:
Well actually, we did; remember that lockdown about 180 of your squads fell in? We were prepared to sabotage it and send our armies ETA1, so unless you could ion 100+ squads back, you would've lost the battle big time.

If you had been prepared, you would have done it. I must admit that I laughed when the other 9 members in my alliance got locked... But you didn't pull the trigger, which only means that they got a nice 4 tick break from the game.

Its not our fault that you guys were overwhelmed, I have seen many alliances fight against MUCH greater odds and fare better.

P.S. FD killed your squads because you made an idiotic 12 tick move into their territory and we took your return OP. Just like RAGE, you decided to hit FD rather than us. I woulda run into the 80 squads instead of the 200 as well. And if I recall correctly, we locked down your innitial army ourselves early in the war.

-Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

FD territory? There was a RAGE gate right above our op... And, FD said they would not be hostile to us in this war. I don't see how moving to a land 100+ ticks from their hive would be "invading their territory", so there is no excuse for their assault on us; it was a dirty cheap backstabb, so yeah I guess we're idiots for trusting any of DoP's cronies. Our bad, I guess I should automatically assume any ally of DoP has no honor and would backstabb their grandmother for a cookie.

By "standing up to you" I mean facing such unsurmountable odds, and yet not see him beg for a rank or for not getting killed, but do what he can to fight. Yes, this was all we could muster to fight you; we were planning on having a rest in Asia, pick the stragglers up and try facing you on a place less convoluted than Africa, but I guess we just had to die right here and now. Oh well.

Faring worst than other alliances in despairs worse than this, sure. Does that make this situation any less than what it is? And what MUCH greater odds are you reffering to? Three top 5-10 alliances backstabbing us, on Africa (which is a horror to defend in a multi-front assault), an alliance 2 times our power sending all 10 members at us, and having 0 military help from our allies; maybe that's not the worst odds you've seen, but they're vertainly nowhere close to "good" odds. They're still the kind of odds you can only run from in order to hope getting them better, and they were so bad we couldn't do even that. I can only rejoice in that my army is dead so I don't need to give a crap about it.

lud1 wrote:
Quote:
Pete, he's not saying he's outplayed you guys in any way. Well actually, we did; remember that lockdown about 180 of your squads fell in? We were prepared to sabotage it and send our armies ETA1, so unless you could ion 100+ squads back, you would've lost the battle big time. We had more than 100 squads before ARC and the rest of your allies attacked.

Please VD, enough with the trashtalk...
You guys didn't have 1% of chance winning in any fight. So please dont talk bs. All you could do is run, but that didn't last long

...And the only thing to prove your paragraph is the paragraph you've written, which for me it only proves you're either terrible at math or terrible overall. Did we win? No; does that mean we didn't have the chance to? No it doesn't. You're the one trashtalking pal, so you can beg all you want for me to stop; correct yourself and I will, I have no intention of trashtalking, or to keep talking about this except to make this mess as clear as I can.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 am 
Captain
Captain

T.T my post was deleted you trolls or I just forgot to submit it xD

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You cannot fault FD for hitting your army. Any fool without a set NAP would. You made a 12 tick move... you were in the air for 6 hours... You cant blame dying on anyone but yourself. If you had made 3 '4 tick' moves you would have likely spanned a greater distance and been easily safe from any foreign power

As far as 3 top 10 alliances attacking you plus us... you had FUR, RAGE, R4GE, and R5GE all in the top page at one point as well. It is not our fault that our allies are more actively engaging you than yours are engaging us.

And as for Standing up to me... He just quit did he not? Thats not exactly putting up a fight.

Once again, I agree that you had bad luck. But placing in Africa doesn't exactly lend itself to safe passage. If you place in Africa, you either have to dominate so much early on that you cut off the choke points, or have enough Power that no one messes with you.

-Pete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm 
Major
Major

Just going to interject my thoughts here, any long eta move even one in your own territory is idiotic and deserves to die. There is never an excuse for it to be mad at an alliance for trapping you in that is just plain stupid. Hell if you made a move like that towards me I would have nuked your army to 1 hp, made you turn around, and slaughter you just for the exp. Allied or not you never make a long eta attack, I would have thought with a team that had players that have been around for so long you would have at least known not to do that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
Just going to interject my thoughts here, any long eta move even one in your own territory is idiotic and deserves to die. There is never an excuse for it to be mad at an alliance for trapping you in that is just plain stupid. Hell if you made a move like that towards me I would have nuked your army to 1 hp, made you turn around, and slaughter you just for the exp. Allied or not you never make a long eta attack, I would have thought with a team that had players that have been around for so long you would have at least known not to do that.

#swagbag #yolo I'll beat you with my army at 1hp ;3 50k armor inf

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

firemanpete wrote:
You cannot fault FD for hitting your army. Any fool without a set NAP would. You made a 12 tick move... you were in the air for 6 hours... You cant blame dying on anyone but yourself. If you had made 3 '4 tick' moves you would have likely spanned a greater distance and been easily safe from any foreign power

As far as 3 top 10 alliances attacking you plus us... you had FUR, RAGE, R4GE, and R5GE all in the top page at one point as well. It is not our fault that our allies are more actively engaging you than yours are engaging us.

And as for Standing up to me... He just quit did he not? Thats not exactly putting up a fight.

Once again, I agree that you had bad luck. But placing in Africa doesn't exactly lend itself to safe passage. If you place in Africa, you either have to dominate so much early on that you cut off the choke points, or have enough Power that no one messes with you.

-Pete

Again, FD was friendly until this happened. They AGREED on not attacking us even in our war against you. I am in my whole frigging right to blame them for the backstabb. I know a move at such distances wasn't very smart, but the decision was already made at the time I logged, I didn't know if I had the resources to do multiple op jumps and didn't want to test it. I am no fool, but I will repeat my statement.
thechessshark13 wrote:
I guess we're idiots for trusting any of DoP's cronies.

Well, we can't exactly stand up to you now that we're dead Pete. Throwing rocks at a mountain isn't standing up to the mountain either. We lost. What happened happened, I already vented at it, and I already answered to the insults thrown at us, and hopefully cleared what I could.

Korupt wrote:

Wow. I'll give you points for being honest, so I will respond in kind: you can keep your thoughts to yourself for all I care. First of all, we didn't do a long ETA attack: we moved 12 ETA to our own op. Second, if a person gives me his word for something, isn't it natural that I believe him and that he keeps it? I know it doesn't always happen like that, but if someone betrays me, I have all the right in the world to be mad at it. Just like I don't always trust in people's words. FD did the right thing militarily; definitely not morally. I know a million and one ways I could've prevent it, and I should've used any of them at this event; doesn't mean I should've been forced to. Trust isn't a mistake. Whoever says or implies trusting is a mistake by itself is the stupid one. Shouldn't had trusted FD there; specifically FD, but oh well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next