It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Only time will tell.

Lol... I was drunk when I made the title BoP.

Last edited by firemanpete on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Is BoP really that good?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 pm 
News Team
News Team

DoP*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Pete, a rank 30 alliance would be better than you guys.

You´re so afraid of us that you brought DoP, ARC, TUN, DoPe, M, NR, HINI, ARCs, WAW, TUNx and all your spammers, enough spammers to make a couple teams of their own.

Seeing as you have 540 more power than us and Sokkx claims you are all "star players", i´d hoped for a more honourable showdown, in which, even though you´d have a great power advantage, it could still be an enjoyable war yet you hide behind your meat shields like cowards. Its quite obvious why you attacked though, its obvious since your first target was walrus.

http://prntscr.com/1gmfve

He has been offline for 65 ticks due to having to visit his aunt at the hospital, and he was your first target, as soon as the war started, you attacked his army first and took out his colony first. Quite the coincidence isn´t it?

And also, TUN and ARC, both alliances we had 500 tick NAPs with, both broke it just to war us, but NAPs obviously don´t matter to them do they? Specially considering they´re just the dogs you brought to be meat shields and spammers because you were too inactive to spam us or kill our armies yourselves.

Even if you do manage to win this, it won´t be due to you being good, active or skillful, it will just be because you have too many suiciding dogs at your disposal.

How about you actually try to fight us 1 v 1? Or even 2 v 1? Or, we can give you a bigger handicap and try a 3 v 1 but seriously, a 10 v 1 isn´t even funny anymore.

Cowards, cowards everywhere :D Bring it on i say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I heard 50 is part of their payroll. Ender, I coincide on most of this, but somehow I don't think it's Pete's fault. Also, I heard 50 is also on their payroll xD

And I know what DoP will say. "We have no control if our allies decide to build on this world, or what they do to help us" and something like that. Still, even if it's Rania, you don't have about 100 players building in your world and making teams just to help you, without having a word with you. I stated it before: it is almost 100% impossible that ARC didn't plan this backstabb, and that they didn't coordinate with DoP for it. Even if RAGE died in a noobish way, you required the help of FD for it. Your demands to us are absolutely outrageous. You simply want war and don't give a censored for what you have to do in order to get it, or at least that seems to be DoP's theme here. All the while, some of your members brag about how good your members are. Please; not only are you not showing your caliber, you're degrading yourselves. So to answer your question Pete, everyone thought they would be, and it seems everyone on their side thinks so. So it seems like our opinions don't mean crap. However time or words won't decide this, actions will. And your actions already indicate some interesting stuff...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 am 
News Team
News Team

Ender.. just saying, but if they take advantage of CA's weaknesses, then that in fact is being skillful.

I disagree with most of your rant because we brought spam and meatshields ourselves... they're just not active.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Not really, we brought SSS. That´s 1 team, DoP brought 9+ teams. There´s a difference.

HH and MLP were just there and they asked to ally us and i said yes coz why not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 pm 
Major
Major

All I'm really seeing here is Ender :cry: from being outplayed. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well you are certainly barking up the wrong tree directing it at me (if that's what you intended). I only know 1 thing, our troops come, your troops die.

Im not so sure how I was supposed to psychically know that one of your members was in the hospital. Is he/she ok?

As far as all the bootlickers go, I agree with you. But its not my place in the alliance to condemn them. So what I will focus on, rather than caring how "honorable" you think I am, is how many of your squads and colonies I can put under my boot.

P.S. you cannot blame this loss on our friends when you took a 23 tick nuke that killed 66 units... Even if they were infantry (which they weren't) that's entirely too many squads to get hit by a 23 tick nuke. If you lose its because you are inactive, nothing else...

23 ticks... that's a full day to move your 30+ squads.... A full day... Don't hide behind lame excuses if you are going to do ignorant stuff like that.

-Pete

Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, you see... The member whose colony you hit with the nuke, this is his first ever era, he´s still being taught by the AANC and myself which is why he made a mistake with his shield and forgot to tell us he didnt activate it to make us move. As proved by our actions so far, its quite obvious we are active. We moved attacked your op with 7 members, took out 4 squads of yours, got a br of your entire army, got out of there. You attacked us with 9 members, we trolled you into thinking we were going to fight and got out of there.

We have 2 members we have wanted to kick for 300 ticks, the reason we fought NR was because they killed our 2 replacement members when we still had a NAP with both DoP and NR and we told both Ourania and NR leader that the players were joining us.

Also, you are having so much trouble against us when we have 2 players who have logged in only once in the last 100 ticks and 2 players that are still being taught by the AANC.

I fail to see how we are the bad ones....we got caught by surprise, we are a rank 3 alliance that got hit by 10 teams at the same time when we least expected it including DoP who has 550 more power than us and we´ve survived this long while dealing quite a bit of damage to HINI, ARC, M and even killed 4 squads of DoP while they heavily outnumber us.

This may sound like pathetic crying but Korupt, NO, they did not in fact outmaneuver us, they declared war against a rank 2 team, moved into the rank 2 team´s territory, while both rank 1 and 2 teams had tanks and DoP had mainly anti tanks then suddenly changed their minds and warred us instead while we are vehicles and have an advantage on them. They came after us after warring rank 2 alliance, leaving their rank 4 allies to be meat shields against rank 2 team while DoP and their 10 dogs attack us.

Also, i talked to some DoP members and it seems that they were planning on attacking RAGE, then they changed their mind and decided to attack us, 30 mins later, they attacked. Although that does sound like bs considering the heavy amount of spies, spammers and suiciders they had in our territory.

In the end, thats all DoP is capable of, sending failed attacks and convincing dogs to suicide into their enemies.

Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm 
Major
Major

Did you just imply that a shield would have somehow changed what happened with the nuke killing your units? :roll:

lkl97 wrote:
Well, you see... The member whose colony you hit with the nuke, this is his first ever era, he´s still being taught by the AANC and myself which is why he made a mistake with his shield and forgot to tell us he didnt activate it to make us move.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next