It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm 
Major
Major

I never said it was excused but merely pointed out that if you wish to chastise a certain behavior you should not be taking part in it as well. Bit hypocritical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well now that my allies have shown me a few of the text lines prior to that screenshot, I feel confident in saying that it was, although not justified, in response to some ignorant posts by some FUR members.

Out of respect I feel no need to post ingame messages in the forum.

I'm just going to say it now... because I've been avoiding it all this time to be respectful:

FUR, for an alliance full of prestigious members, you sure do bark a lot more than you bite. For such an Active alliance, you like to eat nukes. And for such a Respectable alliance you seem to go out of your way to make excuses. I mean really? The whole world is conspiring against you? Play the hand you are dealt or fold, frankly, I don't care which anymore.

-Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ender I don't need respect i never asked for it, specialy from you who is a bigger scum than me, from a guy who has no sense of humor. Before posting anything, wipe out the dirt in front of your door than you are allowed to speak. You reported that to Admin, i got a warrning, posting that on the forum is just provoking me (not to mention you allready did that before) so you deserve to lose and all you can do is cry on forum, broadcast .....

That all from me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The only broadcast i made in the entire era was asking the KFC player in FUN for some KFC.

Also, pete, idk what they told you but as you can see in the chat, i only said hi and then they insulted me right after, after which i may have said some lines which could have provoked them but that was only after they started and in none was i even close to as disrespectful.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

well DoP u still not managed to conquer me, yes u may have taken africa, but not for 2 long, the war has just begun................... maybe in the 2nd phase u would like to keep it clean??? without any umm domestic help of urs :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

But DoP knows they wont last 2 ticks without any help from their dogs. Im sure they´ll have 50 and their other dogs help this time too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Man you really just cant shut your trap can you... wouldnt last 2 ticks?

Quit kidding yourself, although we have allies, you have yet to win any ground against us whatsoever. You run and run and run, and right now, you are running into a trap by making an idiotic 12 tick move into unfriendly territory. Oh and thats after we killed a bunch of squads that sat and ate a few nukes.

Done with the pleasantries Ender... You are just a fool if you think that you have outplayed us on any level whatsoever.

I'm not an easily aggravated person, but your ignorance offends me tremendously. If your squads moved half as fast as your mouth does, you are right, we wouldnt stand a chance!

Spoiler:
http://prntscr.com/1h3wys
http://prntscr.com/1h3you
Ill turn them into images when I get home

-Pete

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky you, No one committed to the trap on the other end. So your squads live to see another day.

-Pete

Last edited by firemanpete on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 pm 
Private
Private

WoW all I can say is WoW. We wouldn't last 2 ticks. And we are uneducated and have low life's. You really have no idea who is on this team do you

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lkl97 wrote:

I fail to see how we are the bad ones....we got caught by surprise, we are a rank 3 alliance that got hit by 10 teams at the same time when we least expected it including DoP who has 550 more power than us and we´ve survived this long while dealing quite a bit of damage to HINI, ARC, M and even killed 4 squads of DoP while they heavily outnumber us.

Hey buddy,
Uhh... yes you did do a little damage to us. But you must remember, Unicorn suicided into us in AA. Yes we went to push you out of AA right away, but it is so crowed down here, why wouldn't we?

It's called politics guys. This era is pretty much over. You guys did not only get schooled on the map this era, but also in politics. You can't get mad at another team for convincing teams to fight for them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It seems RAGE quit, FD has it so easy against them that they can spare 3K units to fight us, guess its over.

Cya bd.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next