It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yeah, no. I'd say you're too predictable to trick me, but then again you might just be able to. Still, I'd bet on myself at this situation; you confirmed yourself your course of action and reject the idea of me being able to overcome it, so once I do overcome it you'd have lost one way or another ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ooh baby, 145 ticks innactive and still didnt lose a unit this weekend!

Was one heck of an epic vacation. Never seen so much money in my life, and I come back to see... wait... what?!.. FUR and RAGE are dead?!

I'm gasping at the impossibility that my nooby old alliance and our band of nooby alliances could ever compete and eliminate such epic pros. From the way this thread was going I had figured I would log back in and be conquered by BOTH FUR and RAGE by the way they were talking!

Anyway, just busting your chops for the hundreth time.

Good game folks.

-Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wait wait, this thread is only about how every single alliance decided to screw us in the back instead of fighting face-to-face... I'll admit RAGE and FUR did some pretty cocky broadcasts, I know I did simply 'cause I could and for the hell of it (needed a first experience since I've never done such broadcasts lol), so you're not bursting anyone's bubble. Your skill wasn't needed, your allies provided enough dirty cheap tricks to keep ya afloat ;)

Meh, the era's over so my rants are over as well, just teasing ya with that Pete; can't say good era, but good play, you're the only one that didn't get locked down so props to ya :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lock me?

You cant catch me, I'm the mofo gingerbread man... You know... except for the 145 ticks I took off to go gamble with the richest men I've ever met in my life... One guy handed me 15g to bet on one roll of roullette. Gone, just like that...

It was a bizarre experience that was definitely worth missing the xtal frenzy that was E2.

-Pete

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just saw this post now, and as im watching e2 mentoring a student, from my point of view, i'd say FUR and RAGE kinda deserved it, they were far too cocky, had no respect for their opposition.

Furthermore, Ender used the excuse that 2 of his members are completely inactive and the other one is a noob from AANC, then let me ask you this : why would someone in his right mind, bring inactive people and also a noob in a team which he talks so highly about?

and you can't really blame someone for making allies, i've seen alliances do a whole lot better in similar situations. make your own allies or be active enough so you don't need them.

and there really isnt a excuse for a 12 ETA move unless era's almost over or your enemy's dead and you're returning to your hive, or taking a relic in the ocean lol

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This guy^

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7