It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: E2 ...great surprising era
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

DragonLord4 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
So you killed 22k soldiers.

Just killed 750 tanks and it added 750 kills to the stats.
Maybe it didn't take place in E2 yet.

Yeah, there were some updates that I seen on other worlds which weren't on e2, such as the event pop up when you jam/scan etc...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

good era guys :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:25 am 
Private
Private

well glade that my post got this much comments although it should be more...but anyways....SOTO ,,,ok...e get that your good...and lets say each of you have 100k kills all legit...tell me one thing...why we won..? ..and how did we kill you want..ou,....? ..you can go ahead and kill all the small alliances you want...and farm as much XP as you want.. but in the end ..wither you like it or not....we killed you...and your subs...with no help just 10 players we are..and we won the round......this means that all those kills of yours went for nothing...and your not gonna be the best until you defeat us again in serious round....nothing else.....in my believe...out of SOTO entirely ...the only player i saw as a challenge and i thought he can defeat me is mladja....others were just mid time players...who their only hope to win is getting subs to gather crystals
for them to farm at the end of the round...and boudica...yes i mean you as first then others following....dont tell me the you just found 50 crystals laying around in NA at the end of round...and dont tell me the some how...everyone in SOTO family started betraying each others....you just did the same old laim farming cheat to get score and medals...and even with all that farming..still most top 10s were TUN ....and we still won the round with 0 farming.....something SOTO obviously never done and never will do ...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3