It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

[1:54:13 πμ] *** Bmac added Garrett Allers ***
[1:54:24 πμ] Garrett Allers: (rofl)
[1:54:36 πμ | Edited by Bmac, 1:55:03 πμ] Garrett Allers: No (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) i Hate you ]:)
[1:54:38 πμ] Garrett Allers: hoe

Greendays...the above was addressed to me on skype out of the blue. Seriously are you guys proud defending this kind of ppl? Childish and brainless.

Reason war broke was cause of Bmac similar attitude. We never planned anything against his team till he came to me with the attitude of controlling my team and treating my team with no respect.

If you really want to be with such ppl...i am really sorry for you and rest of his team. You guys are really low.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ourania wrote:
[1:54:13 πμ] *** Bmac added Garrett Allers ***
[1:54:24 πμ] Garrett Allers: (rofl)
[1:54:36 πμ | Edited by Bmac, 1:55:03 πμ] Garrett Allers: No *CENSORED* i Hate you ]:)
[1:54:38 πμ] Garrett Allers: hoe

Greendays...the above was addressed to me on skype out of the blue. Seriously are you guys proud defending this kind of ppl? Childish and brainless.

Reason war broke was cause of Bmac similar attitude. We never planned anything against his team till he came to me with the attitude of controlling my team and treating my team with no respect.

If you really want to be with such ppl...i am really sorry for you and rest of his team. You guys are really low.

Childish and brainless, insulting someone over a game is pathetic! Oh Mr Allers what a right idiot you made yourself out to be. The correct term your looking for is "ho" unless you wanted to call the lovely ourania some sort of gardening tool then the term "Hoe" is sufficient. I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant so if i where you i'd stick with the crayons and coloring books before you try to master a keyboard.

~EIRE~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 pm 
Private
Private

LOL
actually i just read this ...
after seeingmy name
i am hordehunter ...and i only been nuking HINI and helping any onme against them
because for the past 20 or more era's
everytime i open i go to war with HINI
first since i was with OC and then starting PK until now
i seemto keep runing into HINI as hostiles
that round i was only there for achievements ...(100 nuke one)
and thought whos better to miss with more than HINI ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm 
Private
Private

and i seem to have zero idea how to do signature and stuff
any ideas ?
LOL :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Arifureta wrote:
I wasnt asking your opinion, iam stating the facts.

Arifureta wrote:
PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens

Iam in AA, so i know pretty well whos doing something helpfull and who isnt.
However, if you consider attacking with empty camps with no enemy units nearby with 130 squads helpfull, then you are the most helpfull person on earth!

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :)

I already have my facts right.
Arifureta wrote:
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

Quote why do you act like your in our alliance? mhmm for the one to say what we have be doing? no you cant say anything :) and btw you dont have your facts right:), i guess me only getting about 2 hours of sleep is nothing right? mhm have fun :) with us.

WOW 2 hours of sleep a night.... and only 580 kills for the era.... It was nice seeing A fail and you having to join a sub for tokens greeny.... did your nub alliance even get a mention... my team did in the restart blurb even joe realized how many epic squads TLA killed and said to me if only battle score was still on. I grow tired of you pathetic noob rejects mouthing off and acting superior when really your just a bunch of children and fools. Ourania is one of the greatest players in this game and to be honest I am begining to think your problem is not with her or me but rather with anyone who's BD skillset far surpass your own!!!

Now I expect some dribble in reply but while your typing think about this... 1240 squads my team killed in one era this e2 just passed... that equates most likely to your entire BD carreer Mr 500!

TLA is taking a well deserved break but rest assured one day we will be back for you all to fear again but in our absence take a long hard look at yourselves the Greenies and the Bmacs of this game. Your Daddy's money and no lives does not equate to any skill in this game!

Take care BD untill TLA returns!!

Staffy

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:27 pm 
Private
Private

Well spoken, and well played Staffy :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 am 
Major
Major

Abbynoxious wrote:
564-547=17.

Was promised 100 tick warning before a war.

So at best Ourania is 17% honest. That is higher than I thought honestly. To besmirch ones good name you need to have a good name however.

Just know when talking to Ourania, at best she is being 17% honest with you, probably is complete lies however.

The fact you were given a warning at at is more than most players would give. If it was me I would of given 0 warning and mass attacked/jammed your infrastructure crippling you in a few ticks. (Sorry for late post I just read up after someone revived it :lol: )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...

A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.

Greenday.. were u really alive at tick 500?? I mean did u have units ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

shame on her... she is a first class cheat... and Battle Dawn lets her cheat... must be Ilona multi account...

cheat backstabbing coward... yeap thats our Ourania...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Platinum69 wrote:
shame on her... she is a first class cheat... and Battle Dawn lets her cheat... must be Ilona multi account...

cheat backstabbing coward... yeap thats our Ourania...

well .. haters gonna hate xD
and what are u doing here? :O
go to e2 ... the boost button needs u rofl

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next