It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Tokens vs Hardcore supporters
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:09 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

as shown above, to all players of BD please comment...and what do you think of this... :o :o

Soo...giving reds to your fellow teammate to help you purchase red resource such as heavy metal and heavy oil then send it back to you is prohibited?? if that is sooo...then i SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE is charge guilty for doing soo... :cry: :cry:

i didnt know...i didnt know... :cry: :cry: :lol:

im sure that other good alliance are doing this aswell... i can give a book page if i want to... :lol: :lol: like... :P

whats the point of having a level 5 resource transfer structure and the purpose of having to send tokens if such is prohibited??

i know its prohibited to send token to other alliance to help kill other alliance..but within the team as well?? :shock: :o

till then, please clarify, as i have always been doing such..and admin has never warned me for doing sooo...now is the time to make it clear...while its the early tick...no point of me boosting another 30K reds during mid tick of era then admin's going to ban me...THAT'LL BE HIGH WAY ROBBERY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

till then, you all takecare, have fun at BD...my trial awaits.... :cry: :cry:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

Post subject: Re: Tokens vs Hardcore supporters
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

You can use tokens as you please. You can buy resources yourself. You can send tokens to your fellow team mates to gain resources by using their boosts. You can send them tokens for them to use as well.

You can also send tokens to other members outside of your alliance for them to purchase resources.

All of these are NOT violations. IF someone banned you for this, and if I were you, I would directly take it up with Michael, and would want reimbursement for my losses.

If something like this is IN the rules, then its one stupid rule, that BD needs to remove. It shows a total lack of foresight on the game administrators part and as such is quite shameful that customers who are willing to purchase tokens and spend on BD are being insulted in such a fashion.

NOONE will tell me what I do with my money, or what or on whom I spend that money on. The day this game tells me how to use my money, that is the day I stop spending a dime on this stupid game. Which I already have.

My two cents.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

i dnt get the point why it shouldnt be allowed
at least in same alliance

currently playing m2
IGN: Nizo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I would like to also point out that I donate 6k tokens every era I play I have nothing against Donators, but according to the rules if I'm reading it correctly, what SoF has been doing is against the rules. Don't hate on me please.

The rule I sent him is a direct copy and paste from the official BD rules. I did not make it up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 am 
Captain
Captain

If you read the ToS, it states to my interpretation that is is against the rules and bannable. I remember seeing you jump 400 score in 1 tick last time you lost your army. If it is not against the rules then i want my Cool down period to be removed. because if finding loopholes gets you the resources there is no point to having cool downs.

I asked Joe about this or maybe a different admin about this over a year ago when playing against FEAR. The response was that it is "token farming" and is a bannable offence.

And if you think about it, you are finding a loophole to get around the cool down period.

This is my opinion. and i hope an admin can clarify the ToS rules which to me sounds like this is "token farming" is against the rules. If you read them you can clearly see sending tokens for resources is against the rules.

-Trevor

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 am 
Private
Private

Sadly they're right bro. I got in trouble for doing this about a year or so ago, not gonna hide it. We've all done it in the past, just like when account sharing used to be the norm, and not bannable. (WAYYYY back in the day). You've done what you've done, just don't do it anymore. lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dylan gollum your a sanke and nothing but a snake how is it cheating too send a player resources the game says you can help other players by sending them resources do you also remeber that i bought you reosurces on e1 with your tokens which i have the messages of that ill screen shot and send here even the skype messages come on dylan dont try too be a snake and get people banned for something that is not illegal now i see your tru colors and what you would do too try too win you can never be my friend again i have nothing too say ill screen shot what i need and post here of you send me tokens and asking me too buy for you etc etc which is not illegal but ill show how much of a snake you are you disgust me never thought youd stoop this low too try too win

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 am 
Private
Private

bridgetown wrote:
dylan gollum your a sanke and nothing but a snake how is it cheating too send a player resources the game says you can help other players by sending them resources do you also remeber that i bought you reosurces on e1 with your tokens which i have the messages of that ill screen shot and send here even the skype messages come on dylan dont try too be a snake and get people banned for something that is not illegal now i see your tru colors and what you would do too try too win you can never be my friend again i have nothing too say ill screen shot what i need and post here of you send me tokens and asking me too buy for you etc etc which is not illegal but ill show how much of a snake you are you disgust me never thought youd stoop this low too try too win

Paragraph structure, it's a good thing. But yes, token farm IS cheating. Sending them res. isn't cheating, but sending someone tokens and getting the res from them to avoid the cooldown is a form of avoiding the cooldown period. As previously stated.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Anyone who thinks the ban is reasonable is a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) idiot.

For Christs sakes, I have token farmed EVERY era I have played. Heck we got a guy built back up, in 36 ticks - 40 squads of tanks just through token farming. I have ioned people 30 times to win battles. How do you think thats possible without using tokens? There is nothing wrong if I sent MY tokens that I paid for, to my team mate to buy me resources. Are you all gonna lose your common sense and argue that there is something incredibly stupid and naive written down in the rules and THAT stupid rule was broken? Stop being part of the Sheeple and learn to reason things.

Trevor, yes its the cool down period that is being circumvented. But remember its only 12 cool downs that a player can actually circumvent. And secondly, the said loophole is available for everyone. If someone cant afford tokens, can they use a rule so stupid, (which actually means - "Dont spend on BD"), to get a perfectly honest player banned?

I would like to ask BD this - Where is your respect for a customer, who is spending on you? You are lucky to have people spend on you., and now you have a dumb rule written down in the rule books, and you ban a player for SPENDING ON YOU?!!

This is the dumbest thing I have come across on BD. As for you Gollum, you are misusing the ban system (Policing other players and trying to find loopholes to get them banned) and for all I know you should get your ass banned you wuss.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Anyone who thinks the ban is reasonable is a *CENSORED* idiot.

you speak for me Mfreak. your right

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next