It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: HINI backstabb
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

backstabbing drivesme crazy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Admin Joe wrote:
backstabbing drivesme crazy!

same but it's the way to survive (even though it makes you look like a coward)

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

RodazaC wrote:
gevorg wrote:
Most unexpected backstabbing that I ever had... Who, who, but not from Murija...

You'll maybe win or will maybe lose this round, but the victory isn't worth losing the respect I had for you.

:(

most unexpected backstabbing that I ever had?
well then

a) you are trying to look surprised and innocent to get peoples sympathy
or
b) you are terrible at strategizing and foresee moves

HH declared the war on TAOS so HINI needed to use that timming to get it in or they will have a long term lose, cuz once HH beats TAOS they will secure Greenland and lets be honest, HH had no intention of making a NAP extension once they get TAOS and secured Greenland.

so by then HINI will have to wait on the corner of North America while HH moves via Greenland and VULC + POB via South America, letting HH get TAOS was the equivalent of sit and wait to lose the era, if HINI wanted a shoot at winning the era that was the moment to do it, was the right move IMO, besides TAOS and HINI are friends, what did you guys expected that might happen after you declared war to TAOS?

HH played it wrong, you should have let the VULC POB vs HINI war continue, while you secure Europe, clean the area from any other alliances, make your members hive better and then make a full brute force landing into TAOS hive, so when TAOS be dead you will have time to come back to your hive before HINI cross the Europe frontier

anyway, just my opinion :) still the maps looks pretty funny with all that action going on ^^

1st of all, it's not A
You don't know about me and Murija, it's a stuff between us. This is why i said it's most unexpected one for me.

What about the rest of your comment, i'll tell that you are wrong, i already explained higher what happened and why it happened.

And i'm not here to gain sympathy as you say, i don't need it. I was just really sad about what happened, and i even regret that i joined join E2.

And it's not B either, if you knew me you wouldn't even say that, i proved the opposite and not once.

And i wanna close this topic, if any mods or admin pass by here, please close it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Locked at thread creator request.
- Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3