It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 9,D Vs UG
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

okey guess there is a few things that needs addressing first of all
1) i do hope your not saying my alience has a terrible build we changed the chassis we fight with this era so had a few members build the wrong thing but i presume your talking about UG guys we could be better only 97% performance too much loss still

2) to the UG noob that posted above you built and armed 40 odd nukes NEVER aporached us about a treaty and then built 2 training bases within 3 ticks of our hive

so i dont know who declared i know we took out the training bases but then the nukes started flying so yea okey we declared war for the nukes
the one outpost your refering to would probs be the concured member in your hive that i accepted i like no other alience take one noob who is active and personally train them and strengthen them provided my alience is strong enough to support the weaker player + that player relocated out within 100 ticks of joining and he was conqured so he was not a gate so he was no threat

i dont care anyway my alience knows what is right and in any war the opposer is the enemy so for your actions we will wipe you out

so i ask you this explain your actions during this war and hopefuly you can learn from your mistakes and stand a better chance in future rounds
1) we were only one rank diffrent rank 10 and rank 11 i think we had 11 crystals or something rubbish like that you had 8 i think
why did you not stand a chance?

2) you had sooo many nukes why did they not weaken us ?

i dont mean this in a condescending way this is a GAME so i play it as a game rather than my life your my enemy for this round not for ever lol

and just to end why would we pick on an alience close rank with not many crystals and a similar strength we had nothing to gain from declaring lol anyway our defending is over now we go for some killing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Masterbox, remember me? The very first alliance I joined EVER on BD was yours, on Earth. You had the same build back then, and you have the same now lol I dont know what your build is, but atleast get your members to build one chassis, one armor. And never attack with mixed chassis.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am 
Private
Private

That was my fault, as I'm not on E2, so I don't know what alliance is ranked what haha.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

:) deadman will do in future rounds

anyway to keep this updated in a amazing turn of events scared UG has turned to MSRT for help MSRT are alies of 9,D and rank rank 10th 9,D rank 13th now and UG rank 17th

9,D will not fight MRST so have said that if UG aplogise and ask for peace 9,D will withdraw pending advice of senior players

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

How about we just ask for peace without the apology?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

what was the performance on that battle report you killed 400 units with 944 units and lost 200 !!! you guys might have good team work but your doing it all wrong gee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

masterbox9 wrote:
what was the performance on that battle report you killed 400 units with 944 units and lost 200 !!! you guys might have good team work but your doing it all wrong gee
It was like...
87%.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

9,D and MSRT have ahived a peace with NR's guidence

UG's leader can lie if he thinks it makes his game fun-er after all thats what we play this game for at the end of the day UG started something they could not finish and i respect MSRT for steping in but 2 aliences againsed one thats just too much hence why i asked NR for help

i will discus the future with my dragons tonight and see what my alience will do in regards to UG but for now we will not attack your hive just secure our own

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 pm 
Private
Private

I'm seeing alot of damage units in those BRs. :S

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

Well, in that case, yeah, I'm the guy you should be talking to to negotiate peace with UG.

Which I'm for.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next