It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: SoLD vs AL
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

my bad, I thought tim was the guy who lost the troops. I dont play that era competatively. Only observe and do some helpful spamming for you guys in SOLD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm 
Major
Major

i'm seeing a lot of back and forth who is actualy winning this war?

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

SOLD is the alliance that truly deserves it. I think they are still winning it in my opinion as they have lost one players army and have S0LD and are both doing impressively.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

not sure. we've been fighting NR simultaneously. our leader got banned for a misunderstanding on E3 and he just got back on E2 and E3

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GerberBaby1 wrote:
SOLD is the alliance that truly deserves it. I think they are still winning it in my opinion as they have lost one players army and have S0LD and are both doing impressively.

Haven here is just whiny and hates about 4 of our members....Just dont mind him hes just a spammer this era and i hope he gets banned :) My friend you are the only one left in your "SHE brotherhood"

And more then 1 more person died from SoLD

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

ShadowReaperX wrote:
Haven here is just whiny and hates about 4 of our members....Just dont mind him hes just a spammer this era and i hope he gets banned :) My friend you are the only one left in your "SHE brotherhood"

1: Why the hell are you bringing up SHE? SHE happened on Mars 2 not Earth 2. It makes no sense to bring it up now, other then you trying to draw attention to yourself. But you know what? Very few people on Earth know about what SHE did and very fewer care. As for me being the only member of SHE, that is false. You may be leaving but Essence is still here. He was playing uncompetitively on Mars 2 and leading a sub and he was with RoL in their recent E3 win. He is just not doing as many servers now. You are leaving so SHE can always get a sex change and become HE.

2. Ya your right I don't like cheaters and so I don't like quite a few of your members. There are numerous players on there that are notorious for cheating and repeat offenders. I suggest if you dont want me to hate the alliances you are in then you stop playing with cheaters.

3. Yes, I have a colony on E2. It is near Michael and yes, I will be spamming you guys and your OPs with it. You should make more freinds and cheat less if you dont like it. HOWEVER I will not be banned. Wonder why? BecUse I'm not cheating. What I am doing is completely legal. I found out from some freinds in E2 that Michael and some others that I hate are playing on E2. So I decided to build there of my own free will. None of that is against the rules. I don't cheat. Unlike Michael for example.

4. Shadow, stop whining just because you asked me to be your farm and I turned you down. If you really are going to try to get me banned then I can get you banned for supporting farming. That is a 48 tick offense for first time offenders if Im not wrong. I won't present the messages unless you really annoy me however your previous message cam really close.

Good Day

Haven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Im not gonna get you banned lol....im just mad that your gonna spam us for like 4 members in our alliance. You aren't taking in consideration the other 10 people >.>

And just to be clear i only asked you because i wanted you to watch. I could care less about the conquer because its not gonna make any difference. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol ^= you farming

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

trevor1601 wrote:
lol ^= you farming

He was a good friend so i wanted him to watch. It wasn't for farming purposes and i hope yall realize that. Whats 1 conquer gonna do lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

if he was a friend then why is he lieing?

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next