It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am
Posts: 39
Gender: male
pardon for the sudden outburst of my member here he doesnt take contradictions very lightly,i respect your post,but i must say that i deny your claims and points that my subs are useless,in fact its one of the main reasons why were still here.

and kwon..where are your allies now? you depend too much on your so-called allies that you are losing the war against us,proves my point again that subs are useful,especially in big numbers,your leader's army has already been neutralized and we are coming for you.

i enjoyed reading your comments,but APOC will meet its end here at the hands of 666,enjoy your remaining moments with your fellow members,for we are here.

smile at the face of certain destruction. =)

_________________
Destroyer Of Worlds.
Destroy or Be Destroyed.

Death..is only the beginning..Prepare...For Ascension...

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am
Posts: 39
Gender: male
Nylton wrote:
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
HINI has agreed to help us. And BOH. And xNLx. Good luck. And 1 thing to respond to your long post

1) If you have so many subs and claim you can win, how come you have never won an era before? Hm? Tell me that? You know how to use subs, or so you say, but the way you have used them has never gotten you a win has it?

2) If you have the experience/activity, even non boosters can take a top boosting alliance down. It has been done before. You just need tons of activity as well as alliance coordination.

3) We(APOC) are already winning the war. 3 of your members armies as well as countless single squads have already been killed. And I lost like what? 40+ armor inf?

Your subs have proven to only take up outpost space and give free xp to my units. You wont win with so many subs. You never have and never will. All your subs will do is provide free xp as well as taxtation/xtals when against top alliances.

If you can prove me wrong, go ahead. Kill either SAGE or HINI. Your alliance and your subs.

we only got a load of subs this era :P


im not going to make a long reply to this since its night time and i have to sleep,the reason we never won an era before or never grew this powerful is because we never played this serious before.

anyways your reliance on your allied nations are in vain since you are not getting any help at all.

_________________
Destroyer Of Worlds.
Destroy or Be Destroyed.

Death..is only the beginning..Prepare...For Ascension...

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 am
Posts: 16
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Who says Im getting mad? Or moaning about you all. Im just saying, your subs are of no use. Just free xp for my units thats all. And you will not win this war. Seems like many people hate you and your alliance. And your subs of course. We have many allies in this war.

And BTW, Dont triple post. Just edit your original post. This is your first and last verbal warning.

I say your getting mad and im not scared of a 'Verbal warning'
You are Moaning and trying to intimidate me which is not working all oyu do is moan on broadcast and here. Get your facts straight before you throw a fit. Also, have a nie cup of english earl grey tea :)

i ALSO SUGGEST THAT YOU STOP SAYING THINGS WHICH YOU CANNOT BACK UP AS OWNAGE WAS NOT KICKED DUE TO HIS ARMY DYING STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND BAD MOUTHING US AS YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES AND MAKING ME LOSE MY TEMPER.
SO THE SHAME IS ON YOU FOR ASSUMING. USE YOUR BRAIN
YOU HAVE ONE.

_________________
Names: Nylton, Shadow Moses, Sempiternal

Alliances: 666, FMA, RoF


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
Keep on going...This is getting interesting.

Deathsaurer20 wrote:
pardon for the sudden outburst of my member here he doesnt take contradictions very lightly,i respect your post,but i must say that i deny your claims and points that my subs are useless,in fact its one of the main reasons why were still here.

and kwon..where are your allies now? you depend too much on your so-called allies that you are losing the war against us,proves my point again that subs are useful,especially in big numbers,your leader's army has already been neutralized and we are coming for you.

i enjoyed reading your comments,but APOC will meet its end here at the hands of 666,enjoy your remaining moments with your fellow members,for we are here.

smile at the face of certain destruction. =)


Like I said many times before, we know we will lose the war. But at least I have killed 3 armies alone. And probably 2 more to come. You can conquer me. But my army will always be around. Remember, getting conquered is not the end if the world.

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Posts: 1918
Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Keep on going...This is getting interesting.

Deathsaurer20 wrote:
pardon for the sudden outburst of my member here he doesnt take contradictions very lightly,i respect your post,but i must say that i deny your claims and points that my subs are useless,in fact its one of the main reasons why were still here.

and kwon..where are your allies now? you depend too much on your so-called allies that you are losing the war against us,proves my point again that subs are useful,especially in big numbers,your leader's army has already been neutralized and we are coming for you.

i enjoyed reading your comments,but APOC will meet its end here at the hands of 666,enjoy your remaining moments with your fellow members,for we are here.

smile at the face of certain destruction. =)


Like I said many times before, we know we will lose the war. But at least I have killed 3 armies alone. And probably 2 more to come. You can conquer me. But my army will always be around. Remember, getting conquered is not the end if the world.


beautiful

_________________
Retired AANC Mentor | Retired MT Member | CMoTM | SoTM
IGN(s) : Maxattack, MAXS

Retired player, trying to come back again.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am
Posts: 39
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Keep on going...This is getting interesting.

Deathsaurer20 wrote:
pardon for the sudden outburst of my member here he doesnt take contradictions very lightly,i respect your post,but i must say that i deny your claims and points that my subs are useless,in fact its one of the main reasons why were still here.

and kwon..where are your allies now? you depend too much on your so-called allies that you are losing the war against us,proves my point again that subs are useful,especially in big numbers,your leader's army has already been neutralized and we are coming for you.

i enjoyed reading your comments,but APOC will meet its end here at the hands of 666,enjoy your remaining moments with your fellow members,for we are here.

smile at the face of certain destruction. =)


Like I said many times before, we know we will lose the war. But at least I have killed 3 armies alone. And probably 2 more to come. You can conquer me. But my army will always be around. Remember, getting conquered is not the end if the world.


i know that you and your alliance has the capability of doing such a thing,but i will do my best to avoid it,and we will destroy all your military assets,units,and equipments one by one.

im not going to claim this as a big victory since you guys are already weakened,but i will claim that conquering you and APOC will contribute to our empire.

_________________
Destroyer Of Worlds.
Destroy or Be Destroyed.

Death..is only the beginning..Prepare...For Ascension...

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
My army is still around :P As of now, except for Xiacon, most of us still have our armies. Good luck with that.

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:28 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am
Posts: 39
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
My army is still around :P As of now, except for Xiacon, most of us still have our armies. Good luck with that.


greetings kwon,its been awhile since i came to the forums,anyways,the armies you've killed before are not really an army in our standards :P

those losses have been replenished and we are stronger than ever before,thank you for the interesting resistance,but the war will end soon.

I hope we can meet again next era.

_________________
Destroyer Of Worlds.
Destroy or Be Destroyed.

Death..is only the beginning..Prepare...For Ascension...

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Posts: 9
Darklord


I didnt need to notify you that i was leaving, i was bored and i got offered to join Wu, so i accepted, i did not care if one of your members had conquered me in the first place, i was going to relocate soon enough anyway.

Plus, i remeber Nylton saying that i was marked hostile, now wouldnt you take that as an act of war, agirgis1 told me to spam you yes, but i did not agree to this, until i got marked hostile.. and Nylton remeber who helped you last era?

Thankyou:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Armageddon Empire (666 Empire)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
Darklord, Its been a fun era playing with you. The war is not lost yet as most of us have intact armies. We will continue to put up a resistance.

And sorry to say, I will not be playing next era. Once I am done with all my worlds, I will retire from BD until november or december.

Good luck
~Kwon Yuri

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl