It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
Don't lie.

They are life partners. The gay kind.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...


A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 234
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...


A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.


You of all ppl shouldnt be trying to act like a "honest citizan"

I have seen you account share, ask others to build and spam for you, ask others to build as farms, backstabb several times and lying.
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Arifureta wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...


A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.


You of all ppl shouldnt be trying to act like a "honest citizan"

I have seen you account share, ask others to build and spam for you, ask others to build as farms, backstabb several times and lying.
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens





Quote let me say 1 thing you know nothing about our team, and when others are on and off, maybe he is the only one from the us.. or maybe hes not? mhmm, but for to say what i did in my past, i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :) and since you want to say something about the war how about you say your name.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am
Posts: 133
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Arifureta wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...


A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.


You of all ppl shouldnt be trying to act like a "honest citizan"

I have seen you account share, ask others to build and spam for you, ask others to build as farms, backstabb several times and lying.
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens





Quote let me say 1 thing you know nothing about our team, and when others are on and off, maybe he is the only one from the us.. or maybe hes not? mhmm, but for to say what i did in my past, i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :) and since you want to say something about the war how about you say your name.

(facepalm)

_________________
Image
FMJ, LD, POKE, GoT, HAHA
Lead: AxT, EoR, MM & CME


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 234
I wasnt asking your opinion, iam stating the facts.

Arifureta wrote:
PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens


Iam in AA, so i know pretty well whos doing something helpfull and who isnt.
However, if you consider attacking with empty camps with no enemy units nearby with 130 squads helpfull, then you are the most helpfull person on earth!

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :)


I already have my facts right.
Arifureta wrote:
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 am
Posts: 231
Well isn't this a nice debate about who's the biggest newb of all?

Fact is A2zf, P, 1245 and some other newbs are all in AA and only reason Gagnam is rank1 and I am rank 12 is they are the most useless bunch of newbs in the known universe. I am offline 30 ticks at a time, attack without scanning, basically do everything that you are never supposed to do and yet still I kill them like flies.

So if I were you I would keep quiet, do the tutorial again and again and then start talking about who does what.

_________________
Daemon of Zamorre
KoH, MGH, LWB, NWL, KoTu
Best rank:1
Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 234
cosmin1980 wrote:
Well isn't this a nice debate about who's the biggest newb of all?

Fact is A2zf, P, 1245 and some other newbs are all in AA and only reason Gagnam is rank1 and I am rank 12 is they are the most useless bunch of newbs in the known universe. I am offline 30 ticks at a time, attack without scanning, basically do everything that you are never supposed to do and yet still I kill them like flies.

So if I were you I would keep quiet, do the tutorial again and again and then start talking about who does what.


You havent killed me yet, however i killed you already and seen you die several times by A2Z & others, you should rethink your advice.
You're killing alot because you recover a 20 squads army in like 2 days by boosting and ion like crazy when someone traps your squads, and you know its true.

As iam writing this, my army will die.
Maybe that will teach the rest to organize and coordinate properly. Iam tired of inactivity and allys getting in the way of your traps. My turn to go inactive.

PS: Stop trying to provoke ppl Deamon ;D

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Arifureta wrote:
I wasnt asking your opinion, iam stating the facts.

Arifureta wrote:
PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens


Iam in AA, so i know pretty well whos doing something helpfull and who isnt.
However, if you consider attacking with empty camps with no enemy units nearby with 130 squads helpfull, then you are the most helpfull person on earth!

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :)


I already have my facts right.
Arifureta wrote:
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.




Quote why do you act like your in our alliance? mhmm for the one to say what we have be doing? no you cant say anything :) and btw you dont have your facts right:), i guess me only getting about 2 hours of sleep is nothing right? mhm have fun :) with us.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 234
You're rather dumb arent you? Iam gonna stop arguing with you now, i see its pointless.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl