It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1 Nuclear Rogue
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Look, you can put quote marks around anything, that doesnt mean that it actually happened.

Not only am I not stupid enough to go against a much stronger alliance that can easily take me down (especially if alone) when I actually have something to lose, but even if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt do it with you.

And yes, if the mods see that this thread has just become another one of your spamming junctions for trying to discredit me, they can and will lock it by request of another forum member. I do firmly believe that it should be locked, and your now annoying attempts to discredit me should stay in the other thread that is now all about that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Doc there is no spamming going on so stop trying to avoid the question. You have for a fact told me that the United Empire was not going to do anything this round. So as much as you try to avoid dealing with this as you know for yourself that you spoke down about the United Empire and you have issues with them despite you not being able to do anything "alone" you have no doubt about it said things about the UE that have now put you in this situation about facing the truth. You did say bad things to me about the United Empire and there is no reason to lock this topic because we are still figuring out the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lol, you have already discredited yourself, so why do you still believe that anyone is going to listen to you on this?

Also, I am not avoiding it, Ive already answered you. I have only once, in my entire time in BD, ever tried to get someone on the inside of another alliance, and that was back in M2 against nWo when I had a NAP with them but my allies were being attacked by them. I had nothing else I could do to help them, so I tried to feed them information.

As for now, no, I have never spoken to you about UE (unless you have schizophrenia and had a conversation with me in your head... well, nvm, that STILL isnt me.) And once again, even if I did talk to you about them, I wouldnt have ever done anything to work with you or WuXing ever again since you guys left.

Well, thinking about that statement, I did make one exception, and that was when you guys were coming back. I tried to get into E2 with you guys so that I could help set you up in a way that you would be successful, and so that the political mayhem that you guys generally cause (because I know you guys, you DO cause political mayhem) would be less likely to spill over into E1, where my alliance and I were being successful.

So, if you truly want to continue this conversation and call it "finding the truth" then you should actually tell the truth. I am now past the entertained stage, and I am getting back to being pissed off about this.

You guys gave me a full circle emotional tour on this actually... Was first mad, then started getting entertained, then it was truly epicly awesome because I owned you with your own words, then I was getting tired of it, now Im back to mad.

And I honestly dont think anyone could blame me for that... Ive got a couple of idiots who think they trained me and that I should owe them something, but I obviously wasnt trained by them, and obviously owe them nothing, and these idiots then try to discredit me everywhere they can... Sending spam to my members (who havent changed a single vote btw) and my allies (yes, my allies even tell me about the messages you send to them).

Oh, and once more I feel my IQ dropping because I am involved in talking to you guys.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 pm 
News Team
News Team

These messages you speak of are not to discredit you but they are in fact communications taking place between waring parties. These messages will take on an aggressive nature just as our units will be. Understand this is a game and we are at war you can not expect that we stand quite as you slander our alliance while claiming it as your own.

Plz stay on topic doc, as I said before this is not personal and would be happening to any pompous attitude coming from anyone. You have taken things to far and now trying to back peddle with throwing more pompous attitude at us.

Idk what you keep saying you proved but if you read my statmet clearly you can tell from the time line in the forum topic that a argument starting in late June carried on. You will also see by the time tamps that some time lapsed which I point out in my statement, conversations took place. Now You were found in Australia and there are rumors of you having other conversation with UE about joining them. Its clear to me a underground member that you and aladar planed this nuke strike against UE.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

WuXing wrote:
Plz stay on topic doc, as I said before this is not personal and would be happening to any pompous attitude coming from anyone. You have taken things to far and now trying to back peddle with throwing more pompous attitude at us.

Can anyone else just taste the irony?

You are talking about attitudes like you are trying to be my mother.

Also, this is more than just "communications taking place between waring parties," this is you throwing out libel (you want me to define that one for you too?) to... well... I dont even know why, but you are just wasting your time anyways. I have yet to see or hear about anyone that actually supports you over me in this situation, other than the rest of your UGC puppets. If Im wrong, please correct me.

You say that conversations took place during the lapse between time stamps, but you and I both know that is a lie. I made my points to you guys, then I left you be after you banned me on your IRC for telling you how to play this game in an exponentially better way than you had previously played, and in a way that I had proven to be better. Then you guys came into the server I have been in and started this all over again. Why did you do that? Why are you still spitting that crap out of your mouths? I cant think of any other reason than you being mad that I told you guys off, and being right in doing so. Just face the facts... you guys are wasting your time (and mine) and you are only causing yourselves harm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Wuxing, evidence please. Put up or shut up.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm 
News Team
News Team

I have already put forth what I know of the situation. Doc has the higher score but this dose not give him a "must trust me card" and I honestly don't think most of the ppl that read this care enough to correct you 0_o.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I may not have a "must trust me card" but what makes you think that you have one?

You see, people are taking my word over yours because Im the one that isnt lying, I have a track record of not lying, and you and Aladar have been absolutely absurd in attempting to discredit me.

Or at least that is how it appears to be... After all, Im not the one trusting anyone on this matter, because I am the involved party, so hey, who am I to say? :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

msomeoneelsez wrote:
Look, you can put quote marks around anything, that doesnt mean that it actually happened.

Not only am I not stupid enough to go against a much stronger alliance that can easily take me down (especially if alone) when I actually have something to lose, but even if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt do it with you.

And yes, if the mods see that this thread has just become another one of your spamming junctions for trying to discredit me, they can and will lock it by request of another forum member. I do firmly believe that it should be locked, and your now annoying attempts to discredit me should stay in the other thread that is now all about that.

The topic will not be locked unless the owner of the topic requests it.

~Hero

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hero wrote:
msomeoneelsez wrote:

The topic will not be locked unless the owner of the topic requests it.

~Hero

Well, Ive seen it done in other threads before where an honest request from one of the participating members (circumstances willing) who did not start the thread was the one to request it, and it was locked.

Not trying to say you're wrong, just saying what I've seen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next