It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1 Nuclear Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

msomeoneelsez wrote:
Hero wrote:
msomeoneelsez wrote:
Look, you can put quote marks around anything, that doesnt mean that it actually happened.

Not only am I not stupid enough to go against a much stronger alliance that can easily take me down (especially if alone) when I actually have something to lose, but even if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt do it with you.

And yes, if the mods see that this thread has just become another one of your spamming junctions for trying to discredit me, they can and will lock it by request of another forum member. I do firmly believe that it should be locked, and your now annoying attempts to discredit me should stay in the other thread that is now all about that.

The topic will not be locked unless the owner of the topic requests it.

~Hero

Well, Ive seen it done in other threads before where an honest request from one of the participating members (circumstances willing) who did not start the thread was the one to request it, and it was locked.

Not trying to say you're wrong, just saying what I've seen.

Topics are (usually) only locked if they are either, against the BattleDawn rules, or if, in this section specifically, the war has ended and people use it to flame an alliance or make it look bad.

Seeing the fact that this topic is not a war and isn't, in any way, against the BattleDawn Rules, the topic will not be closed unless the owner wants it that way.

If you wish to have any further rule discussions, please pm me or any other moderator. I would appreciate it if you could get back on topic now.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: Earth 1 Nuclear Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3