It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: GIFT vs WDK
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Well as anyone can plainly see, we're at war with WDK now.

GIFT has removed WDK from Greenland, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, and South America. All that remains is a few lone armies trying desperately to escape by building OPs and flying short ETAs.

A lot of hate and accusations are flying around, as is common for people when things don't go their way, so I figured some simple explanations are in order.

#1 Attacking our sub recruits and then not liberating them once they joined
#2 Attacking and conquering a member of G2FT without any prior provocation
#3 Allowing ASEN refuge in NA
#4 Attacking ASEN OPs taken in NA rather than awaiting for us to raze them
#5 Purposeful and repeated matching of ETAs to conquers and crystals in South America

All these things can be forgiven as long as motives are pure and intentions are friendly, but upon stalling for ages and ages for a new NAP extension Morgan declined by omission, he never even had the courtesy to say no. This was followed by a message stating that we will be at war.

Aggressive moves piled atop aggressive moves, saying we'll fight, declining peace treaties, where does this all add up?

It adds up to what you see here today, when you antagonize an alliance over and over again, tell them you want to fight them, decline peace, and attack their subs... how can you complain when they fight back? The fact is, WDK can because the war is not in their favor, so they play the victim.

This is common in BD, so no one should be surprised, but I figured a simple explanation was in order, since my energy is going to gates and jams, not broadcasts. Maybe if WDK spent a bit less energy whining on the broadcasts they would have more for keeping our gates jammed and we couldn't gather 270 squads to chase them around.

Post subject: Re: GIFT vs WDK
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

You claim they are trying to escape, however I see a different story. I see alot 71 squads of WDK attacking Wolverine's 21 squads in Northern SA. You claim they are falling back in a unorganized manner, but if one lights up the skys over SA and Greenland like I have, one will see they are not so clumsy. Be careful GIFT, you will have to be.

Missing In Action.

ASEN, E1A5
V, M1A2
DE, M1A6
ICE E1A16
MIA of Whatever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

M.I.A wrote:
I see alot 71 squads of WDK attacking Wolverine's 21 squads in Northern SA.

probably the first proper coordinated attack since the beginning of the war... after tons of coordinated attacks by GIFT...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nice story , Kane :) Give bunch of excuses u want to make u look good, its doesnt matter for me now , Cya in battle field .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Of course, don't refute any of my facts. Go disban some more of your units please.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gift leader is a scum bag. backstabbed a friendly alliance earlier just to get the lead on us and thought we were inactive so tried to take an opportunuty to hit us.

u dont have to explain nothing for the people and make excuses for why u attacked us. trying to come on here and act all innocent. if it was up to me i would of slapped u guys around when u were warring with asen but better late then never...right?

as far as im concered. yall are gonna hop around and around in fear of taking big losses. its not gonna be hard to knock 7-10k of your score and have imta look at you like a wounded deer to a pack of wolves. i can tell u right now u wont get our score under 30k by the time u retreat...and you will.

and dont expect me to come back on the forums after this post just so u can rant for 30 more pages back and forth just so u can stand your ground as some honorable bd player who does nothing wrong cause the only people who dont consider you a grimey little bum are the noobs of E1.

every long term bd player on e1 knows what you really are so shut your mouth and grow enough marbles to show your true colors.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal

hahahaha not a big fan of morgan myself but this is a dirty move. but nothing new coming from kevin i wish wdk the best of luck if i wasnt allied to gift i would suicide the units i have into them just to drop their score for imta :) well said southern smoke give them hell and dont give in.

#11 E4 UTM

Highest alliance (Leader):
E5 GS #1

Highest personal rank: #4
Highest power: 111
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal count: 127

OC name: Incoherent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

So is anyone going to post the battle that just happened? I saw Lady Catherens, Morgans, Mirtos and someone elses symbol drop. In one case tremendously. Anyone?

Missing In Action.

ASEN, E1A5
V, M1A2
DE, M1A6
ICE E1A16
MIA of Whatever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Lady Cath died
Morgan disbanned
M1tro is losing rank planting outposts to keep running

Update:

Chris lige nu (M1tr0) said (1:03 AM):
Thats because the ppl you killed were inactive and not paying attention thier fault, im not gonna fall so easy.

Haha, looks like M1tro is looking out for number 1... He ran, Vicious is now dead.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

we are waiting gift in NA

but BE CAREFUL

dont leave your hive much time alone

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next