It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Keldo Backstabbed so shut up PoZ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

the round is ending so it doesnt much matter but just thought id put this out there as i see a PoZ member saying they declare war on us (BDR) because they dont condone backstabbing?
ok before there was a peace between asen and us (a few ticks before) Keldo attacked our ops in antartica. i have all these events archived and if yu really want i will put them up here but there pretty boreing tbh.
then we allied to Asen and assumed Keldo would withdraw. he didnt instead he moved his 24 squads closer to are hive and assulted our outposts.
after this he then attacked an op in the centre of our hive and launched an attack on our member.
our member relocated and me and S4M put units to defend the outpost.
here is what happend then.
actually i might aswell put up the screen shots.....

this was the only engagement although i think looking at his numbers a nuke or two might have hit ops that he stole from us.
at the top that op that is taken is an op that is nearest to australia and is where he put his troops over to us.

NOTE: im not saying ASEN are all backstabbers but Keldo has either had a misunderstanding or is a blatant backstabber.
also this thread is in reply to PoZ broadcasting that we backstabbed?
Keldo recieved messages saying ASEN and us were allied from us and did not withdraw if we were not marked blue for ASEN then he should have messaged his leader and double checked then messaged us to inform us we wernt marked blue. if we wernt marked blue for hi then this is a misunderstanding and unfortunate for him as he tried to take on a whole alliance on his own????
P.S. we had ASEN marked blue and our leader had talked to ASEn leader so there was a alliance between us.

OK KELDO SAYS THERE WASNT AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN US WHICH WOULD MEEN ITS JUST AN ATTACK AND POZ CAN **** *** ANYWAY ;p

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

Post subject: Re: Keldo Backstabbed so shut up PoZ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hmmm, this must have happened quickly methinks. Otherwise, I would have seen it.

BioHazard Empire Leader
Neo-ASEAN Leader
ex-UEKI Leader

Post subject: Re: Keldo Backstabbed so shut up PoZ?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yep it took just 100 ticks and then him and me had some little broadcast fight ;p

(Deleted all my screenshots)

F6 - The Admins Puppet of Fantasy 6

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]