It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM cheating on E1? proof? YES there is
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

Well, he's a little hot headed...a little, =P we all know it's not happening though.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm 
Private
Private

well tigran didnt realize dommy was cheating until he got banned....
and it wouldnt be that hard to keep it hidden you just dont admit to it and act like you dont know what happened
Mikers.... i think its more like we all are curious to know wether or not someone did

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

first off all if u can make a fake screen than ur verry verry good at photoshop and i dont post fake screens i just take it and thut it on paint so i can cut the edges , i dont really think u can change the screens in paint

second arm sub leader (ARMT) issent deniying anything

his message: Well see, He had his freinds come play, There just playing the game and gaining teritory. He didnt ask them to take them

so it seems arm friends joined the game to just to take "our" territory so they can beat us

but thats the same as getting people to be ur farm;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I believe ARM is just spamming the OP's around them. If you look at their advances closely, the enemies OP's fall down due to NOT ARM's squads but some account they made to suddenly stop being inactive and SPAM up all the enemies OP.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It takes a good few hours to build metal mine level 3 before it's even possible to spam, so how exactly did this colony appear on the same tick as it attacked?

Quote:
If that is braking a rule then show us the link to that rule. I would love to see it because every one iv seen do it never got banned.

Just to clarify, this is actually against the rules.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 am 
Captain
Captain

Note:

The rule broken is a combination of 2.2.1. Farming, and 4.2 Eligibility.
Quote:
4.2. Eligibility: You may play Battle Dawn with Your User Account in several worlds, and build one Colony on each world. You may not create and manage more than one Colony in a single Battle Dawn world, even with multiple User Accounts. You may not allow 3rd parties to generate Colonies on Your behalf or for Your benefit. Tacticsoft may notify Users should it consider You to be in violation of this clause either by attaching an icon to Your Colony or any other means.

This sort of behaviour, is in fact, against the rules. If you think you have a case, report it to your administrator, who will investigate.

ETA: The terms of service, as ever, can be found here: http://battledawn.com/battledawn/portal/?p=tos

The Battle Dawn Staff:
Working with you, to make and maintain
the very best browser based game!

*Lemon-Flavoured, according to Andrew...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

joshni wrote:
well tigran didnt realize dommy was cheating until he got banned....
and it wouldnt be that hard to keep it hidden you just dont admit to it and act like you dont know what happened
Mikers.... i think its more like we all are curious to know wether or not someone did

Josni, the one thing i hate more than anything, is when people say things such as this when they don't know the half of what has happened. I know Tigran, i have played a few rounds with him, and I know Dommy even better after playing more than 4 rounds with him.

If there is one thing i am certain of, it is that Tigran was completely aware of what was going on in his alliance. He always is. That is what makes him a great leader. And more to the point, i even TOLD him, in MSN chat with Dommy present, that dommy was farming (mostly as a joke because we are all friends).

Tigran just passively ignored it, rather than kick a good friend and player.

Tigran can be a very honest and fantastic leader, but when someone in the alliance does something unhonorable or disrespectful, if it is a close friend, he will ignore it passively, rather than step up and deal with it.

That being said, Tigran may very well know of his alliance members acting dishonorably, but in all likeliness, he will not step up and take the heat.

~Riders

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

all who have played bd for over 2 years know dommy have been cheating and using farms and account sharing.
dommy is a great guy and i love him<3
but still, he didn't follow the rules, and people knew it

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

I love this post lol. Finally some one shows us some rules. That rule Steven the part that says (You may not allow 3rd parties to generate Colonies on Your behalf or for Your benefit.) It like telling us we cant have our friends come join our teams with us. So that's like not team at all. Because i have all my friends join my team for my benefit to help me make a great team.

This is also saying that subs is braking the rule. Having friends or any other player to come and be a benefit for you as a sub is braking the rule. Well then we are all going to be banned in just about all worlds. Just about every one has a sub lol. Some teams that say WE DON'T LIKE SUBS has some helping them under cover and we all know it.

Maybe in this rule we need to look at the word GENERATE. Meaning like making more then one or keep making over and over. Because if you build one time then that's not generating. That's just making. And how could you tell if another player generated a lets say spam enemies outpost colony for some one any how? I can easily go and talk to some of the players in NA to spam ExSo outposts that's been there for ever and become friends with them right then and there and they help me. Is that braking this rule? If so then there goes all our allies. And then there goes the whole world linked together.

So does any one else see what im seeing here? Lets keep this going lol. Prove me wrong please so I can learn a new tactic that is leagel to drive my enemies crazy lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
It like telling us we cant have our friends come join our teams with us. So that's like not team at all. Because i have all my friends join my team for my benefit to help me make a great team.

Well, no.

Quote:
2.2.8. Policy Enforcement: Tacticsoft may use administrative tools such as moderation or banning You from activity or enforce Vacations on You, should it reasonably assume that You were in violation of these Terms.

You're not going to be banned by a nit-picky, obviously not following the spirit, interpretation of the rules. The interpretation of the rules is down to that of the administrator, not of the user. The administrators are not automatons.

If you're saying, "is it theoretically possible that an administrator could ban someone for having friends invited to your alliance" - then yes.

Is it going to happen? No.

Are you going to get sanctioned or warned for asking your friend to make spam colonies? Yes.

The Battle Dawn Staff:
Working with you, to make and maintain
the very best browser based game!

*Lemon-Flavoured, according to Andrew...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next