It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The pathetic story of ExSo
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

It just sounds to me, Redwurm, that your upset because you couldn't get away with your relic. It's life. You have to deal with it.

Plus making the topic of this "The pathetic story of ExSo", wouldn't help your reputation or your status here. Just a little advice.

-MIA

ASEN, E1A5
V, M1A2
DE, M1A6
ICE E1A16
MIA of Whatever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

^^
Not too worried about how my reputation appears to sub leaders.

I said my piece and have listened to what everyone had to say, I see most peoples points but would like to respond to a few of them before I take my leave.

First off to Kush, about the whole top 5 thang.... viewtopic.php?f=246&t=4071
I've never gotten top 5 on a single tick earth client no, but neither would you against the competition I've gone up against. The only 2 rounds I have NOT gone up against the likes of Kane, Avi, Creel, Renee, etc....I've won. So back off, we had a discussion last night and thats that.

@ Milanor...who the hell are you anyways? Funny how you are more active on the forums than in the game.

@ Kane...Thanks for the praise, if anyone knows my ability to play this game its you (since ive played against you almost every new client round that ive been in). You are surprised that I expected to leave ExSo unharmed, I only expected to do so because I had MorGaN's word that I could.

I've had quite a few people talk to me and tell me that nobody ever lets a member of their alliance leave for the first place alliance. Anyone remember mL on E1A2? I let Sun Tzu (Derek) leave AND take the relic that he rightfully captured and protected himself. And I did this because we were friends and I understood his current frustration with our alliance. We didnt have much of a chance to win that round. Although the differences between score were not as drastic this round, I still felt the same as Derek did when he asked to leave.

Only a few of the members in ExSo have gone up against ARM (myself, Vicous, Morgan and Camelot) and have any clout in terms of survival opinions. I felt as though ExSo had absolutely no chance to win despite having a FEW very skilled players.

People keep bringing up the relic situation, and as Dowster pointed out...I gave it to them. I'm not sure why this is continually brought up but we can run with it. In terms of the relic, ExSo would have never gotten it if I was not in their alliance. There is 2 ways to look at this situation if I were absent.

1 - I recommended that we secure Greenland ASAP from the get go. Nobody made even the slightest move towards it so I was forced to stop building units and spend all my resources making a radar/gate network all the way up there. When relics dropped, I was the ONLY one with units up there and the only one with gates. This in turn led to me sending a nuke at the relic and taking it soley by myself.

2 - ARM would have never granted ExSo a NAP if it weren't for me. Tigran has no faith in MorGaN's word and It took me to give him MY word to agree to some sort of terms. These terms (which took a considerable amount of effort and patience) kept ARM from being able to build gates, radars, etc on the western border of Greenland (where the relic was placed). Not only that, but it probably kept ARM from taking on ExSo much earlier.

So all in all I still feel like I should have been able to leave both in peace, and with the relic. But its water under the bridge, I'm not worried about it anymore but I felt like I should sum up my opinions in a much more civil manner.

Best of luck to both alliances, but I think we all know how this is going to turn out.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

I'm on the forums when I'm on the game?

And, for one thing, you were the only one near the RELIC in Greenland? You've got to be sh.ting me. My whole army was there, I logged in a tick late because I just came home from school. Give me a DAMN break, if you didn't want to set a delay not my problem, you wanted to go yourself maybe for the crystals? All for you ^^;. Not like ARM was going to reach you even if you set a delay.

And as for leaving, I'd rather ARM have neither crystals nor relic. You said they'll win because they already have the advantage in resources and activity, so what? You'll give them something...so then they get that much more advantage?

You could of just stayed with the team until the end, but no, and again it's your problem. The round isn't over like you say it is and it's just getting started.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

I stand corrected, I forgot about your 7 or 8 squads sitting there. The rest remains true.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

More like 14, kthxbai.

Help is help, you don't want it, then don't be in an alliance?

Just admit you wanted those 40 crystals, LOL.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

Who wouldn't? But as I stated in the channel during that time, I had to send the same tick as ARM in order to have any attempt to get them to turn.

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 pm 
Private
Private

Hey, I bet one of the worthless noobs you mean is malice :D

But for what you said, that`s not something I think Morgan would do, he is an excellent leader.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Which is why I was so surprised, I've always trusted morgan. More than a few people warned me not to.

And malice was ok, he's just a kid though. Kids are tough to play with, their schedules don't really work well against an active group of folks like ARM.

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm 
Private
Private

technically its teenager, since i am sixTEEN :P
but yah, my schedule... wasnt the best... eh i have a life :P and BD always comes last :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I feel insulted.. I've fought ARM before and I'm a rather decent player when I feel like it. I've played with/against many great players. I love having fun and fighting wars. If ExSo wins thats great and if we lose of well. It was fun at least is all that counts. Morgan really doesn't seem like the leading type. He was always the big war guy back on old client. Heh...the good old days..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next