It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Holy CRAP!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The thing is, UE arent posting here, its the KoR leader and a new member of UE who hasnt even been part of UE for more then 24 ticks. Neither one of those 2 have the right to speak for UE

dont take what has been said in this thread as UEs words

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm 
Private
Private

I told you read what my first message. I already predicted this everyone will twist my words.

It is for those UE members WHO POSTED on this thread. If you never said anything dont take offense. But my warning for UE to get the heck out of South America still stands.

We are already called CRAP dont make us any dirtier by being in South America ;) (I know it doesnt make any sense LOL)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

UAC = GML/NWO in the next 300 ticks (whichever old client mass sub empire you wanna choose)

E3A1 - MES

My ISP sucks

Last edited by Plotter on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

more subs? they're crappier that crap.

white lady says:Obama said "I'm going to turn this country into a Marxism country". Its a reliable source, some guy with a pointy white mask gave it to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:14 pm 
Private
Private

Yes the subs tactics are for those alliances who can't survive on their own. That's why I loved being a part of XXX we didn't rely on other alliances and owned the whole world.

I miss that era good times :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

your saying i dont have the right to speak for UE? well guess what im the chairman for the Asian Coalition. if you want proof that i speak with the intentions of UE then here it is

I as leader of the UAC called for a vote of War. if yes then 4 alliances will storm into SA if you attack the op. if the vote is nulled then UE and KoR will still go in there anyways with the possible aid of BDA. next time you say that KoR is a sub of UE ill go for you personally. since UE helped us out so much we told them that we would be their sword and shield whenever they need it. we know UE can take down CRAP easily. but with the aid of the UAC it will be swifter and less time consuming for us. CRAP is a speed bumb for a UAC victory this round

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

the following is a message from protector over the forums:

Hey Knight,
apparently my IP is stil blocked by Spamhaus, please copy and phaste this message into the forums on the topic regaring UE and CRAP for me.

PLease dont change any part of the message, thanks.

HI Guys,

This is TheProtector, leader of The United Empire.

I do not speak for al of the United Empire, however I believe I have to soem extent the right to represent UE.

Edwin is does not speak for UE and I aplogize, Melfice and everyone else for his ignorance and arrogance. And I thankyou Knight for helping to defen UE.

Melfice, I understand your claim to South America, howeve I am only able to respect it if you accepted a NAP with UE, which you didnt, thus if you want UE off you will need to drive us off.

Regarding a possible war betwen CRAP and The Coalition, I was notified by a Mass Message fom Edwin that CRAP plans to attack UE in approximetly 100 ticks. As I saw You did not like UE and never did, and also the message for vote for war from KoR, Leader I thought it was true. And yes I did vote for war with you.

Melfice, I respect you and I thankyou for all your "suggestions" on how to improve UE in terms of Teamwork, we have gained much experience from you, and we have learned alot from RL and RL2 and many alliances you have been in, UEs number 1 priority is unity and teamwork and honor. Thus I would argue otherwise, that UE now does have alot of teamwork.

Peace between our alliances are still possible.

Again, I humbly apologize for any arrogance and insults to CRAP and anyone else.

thanks for your time,

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:42 am 
Captain
Captain

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

harder wrote:
Yes the subs tactics are for those alliances who can't survive on their own. That's why I loved being a part of XXX we didn't rely on other alliances and owned the whole world.

I miss that era good times :)

Well the whole world :roll: , the owned allot , i agree , but the did have help from Thor . and latter in the round of SoL .

Still 3/4(SoL had a brother alliance) alliances owning 80% of the world is alot , you don't see that these days any more , subs , subs everywhere...
Subs = worse than CRAP (i made a funny!) :P

PLU is bribe able in this war.
We only accept penguins as a payment , and bananas for simmen.
I present , our MoW!
Simmen(Defender of ous all)

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next