It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM Vs ROTR by Matty
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Matty of Wardogs calling anybody out on donating, really? He's notorious as one of the biggest donators in BD history, heh.

Merging to top dogs of UEKI and ARM into one alliance doesn't constitute taking rank 1 due to talent - if HnK and ROTR put their top memebrs together in the same way, the resulting alliance would have a score of 52201 - 8k above ARM's score.

On a side note, Matty, you calling people out on being 'kids' doesn't really have much credibility when you type like a 10 year old.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

come on man get it it together i cant be 10 and have a credit card. biggest donator in BD history wow thats big lol. ill prove other wise soon enough

for now ur the ones that are behind.

your mums credit card is in her bag behind the sofa kid. oh dam no it isnt.... she has left her bag at mine.. no more donating for u ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

the only childish thing here is you matty for pulling out mom stuff on the forums.. wow.. real mature.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
ARM is pathetic, as is (former) ERC and UEKI,
lets start with ERC, you lose a war, then you run to ARM, (which you were planning to attack and threatening, and yet your still losing)- somuch for former #1 alliance

same with LotR

ARM- you boast how you beat ROTR in score, SCORE MEANS NOTHING UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP, all you guys have is crystals, those crystals boost your score, ROTR has more units, so in a war you would lose, AND the only reason you have that many crystals is because GOD of RAW, and the other in ERC with crystals joined ARM

UEKI- well, first off, your just being ARM's sheild(like a sub) they stole all fo your good members, you lost your armies, and your practically ot even an alliance anymore, if you ever want to do well, break off from ARM

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dude honestly you had me enough - plz shut it and get out of this forum. :x

-Tigran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

pgma14 wrote:
ARM is pathetic, as is (former) ERC and UEKI,
lets start with ERC, you lose a war, then you run to ARM, (which you were planning to attack and threatening, and yet your still losing)- somuch for former #1 alliance

same with LotR

ARM- you boast how you beat ROTR in score, SCORE MEANS NOTHING UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP, all you guys have is crystals, those crystals boost your score, ROTR has more units, so in a war you would lose, AND the only reason you have that many crystals is because GOD of RAW, and the other in ERC with crystals joined ARM

UEKI- well, first off, your just being ARM's sheild(like a sub) they stole all fo your good members, you lost your armies, and your practically ot even an alliance anymore, if you ever want to do well, break off from ARM

Are you even watching the round anymore? ARM is beating ROTR in the war at the moment.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

chang108 wrote:
come on man get it it together i cant be 10 and have a credit card. biggest donator in BD history wow thats big lol. ill prove other wise soon enough

for now ur the ones that are behind.

your mums credit card is in her bag behind the sofa kid. oh dam no it isnt.... she has left her bag at mine.. no more donating for u ;)

If the rumours were true, then it was your dad paying for it all. Of course I'm not one to believe rumours, but I have witnessed huge donation on your part first hand, and I have also witnessed your childishness first hand.

I would guess you are either a child with access to a considerable amount of money, or an adult who is incredibly childish.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

I agree with Dukey..how the heck is anybody supposed to take Matty seriously when he types like a mentally challenged lemur?

It's very laughable that Matty goes on some lil tangent about how "we have so many more crystals, thus getting so much more metal". How many of those crystals did you actually earn? If you were a team player (like ROTR) you would have shared some of the 5 million crystals you have taken from your alliance "teammates". Notice when a player leaves ROTR we usually have 5-6 people sending to re-claim the crystals, not one power hungry fool.

Anyways, this kid just got on my nerves so I figured id chime in. I believe we have killed ARM's army a few times..yet we are the mass supporters? This is ridiculous and I think I'm going to have to stick around to see this one through (I was going to leave the game for a while).

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Wow i love to cause so much dispute between every one... its amazing the things people write when they are loseing. guys it is just a game.

i may not be the best with words but clearly im good at getting peoples nerves. i am truly amazed at the amount of people who show there anger to players and alliances that are ahead of them i try to be a gentleman and wish all goos luck in the future of this world.

purhaps it is not worth the effort. ill go ahead and say it and see what a stir it may cause but respect goes a long way in this game.. :) lol hit me.

once again and maybe for the final time good luck to all the appose me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

lol this is the funn thing i love of battle dawn

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next