It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM Vs ROTR by Matty
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

chang108 wrote:
Wow i love to cause so much dispute between every one... its amazing the things people write when they are loseing. guys it is just a game.

i may not be the best with words but clearly im good at getting peoples nerves. i am truly amazed at the amount of people who show there anger to players and alliances that are ahead of them i try to be a gentleman and wish all goos luck in the future of this world.

purhaps it is not worth the effort. ill go ahead and say it and see what a stir it may cause but respect goes a long way in this game.. :) lol hit me.

once again and maybe for the final time good luck to all the appose me

You really think people don't like you because of your rank?

I'll quote a sentence or two from each of your posts in this thread:
Quote:
1. Creel (ROTR leader) could not organise a p**s up in a cider farm
Finaly i think ROTR have resorted to donation to try and biuld them selves back up. Has any one ever seen the boost bar going up so fast with 700 ticks left in a round?

Quote:
Grow a pube dukey

i dont want u blocking up this thread with ur bull make ur own topic if u wanna talk our ur bum cus no one else wants to here it kido

Quote:
ull be shocked; well that little gobby kid wil,l dukey, the little know it all, lol, he doesnt know any thing. eh chief that right ent it ?

Quote:
your mums credit card is in her bag behind the sofa kid. oh dam no it isnt.... she has left her bag at mine.. no more donating for u

Respect? Where? You seem to think that you've been giving it out since the start of the thread, but I sure can't find any.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

i think i stated respect goes a long way in this game. i dnt think i sugested you should respect every 1. thats y i started this thread cus i dnt respect creel. and dam lol i got more respect for the dirt on the under side of my shoe than i do for u.

love u all ROTR :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The feeling is mutual.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes ARM has brought in many new players but what i have seen is come to arm get beat up kicked and conquered kinda saw same thing in ERC.

ROTR Has 90% of the same group whole round.

Mybee ARM didnt mean for that to happen with all the changes because i do know how people give up on a round after loseing an good army.

But as Creel said we are fighting more then Just ARM there 5 or so allis just sending there whole armys to there death.

I by myself took out 4 thats like 1/4 of ARMT armys in 4 ticks then just a few ticks later here comes UEKI armys kill a small amount of those.

OMG here comes ARM with there few members ofc i have to run no armour left from killing 2 other alliances off.

Then 39th and 37th attack as well

I am not whineing in anyway Just saying dont u dare say ARM is winning it is in no way shape or form ARM it is an Group not ARM!

It makes the round more fun i am haveing a ball with it as for EXP if my units had exp i would have an whole army of ranged 4 vecs by now. i bymyself have brs for 1000,s of ERC units 1000,s of UEKI troops 1000,s of ARMT units 1000,s of 39th and 37th units and 10,000s of ARM units

I have lost as much armour as ARM has lost units as an alliance i am sure.

But no EXP for units so here we are fresh troops have same power as war hardend troops i had for 1000,s of ticks of war is a touch unfair yes but its BD we all knew it was like this when we started the era.

I do not have much respect for matty i seen him send many attacks on his members and kick them 1 tick before his units arrived

Baiscly Matty and 2 other members took 14 members crystals to arm thats a touch dirty if you ask me. Not 1 of those crystals was eraned they were takeing in the most dishonest dirty low down way possible.

Someone joins and expects to be part of group in good and bad times.
but when the going gets tough u get kicked and conquered after giveing all up to defend the ones kicking u and conquering u.

These are just the rants of a mad man they hold no merit to anyone but the mad man himself.

btw i am back from my vac :) so atcive is back i can as i used to
yours truely
Max

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

One thing I have to disagree with though my friend. As ROTR has merged with at least 2 alliances - first BMA, then LotR. So can't see that make 90% of ROTR whole the round.

And I don't know where you got that from, as no ARM member has been kicked and conquer unless they left BD, which happened to 3 members who are still in NZ.And as you can see mostly all have high number of crystals cos we shared them within ARM members. And 3 members left joining either ARMT or UEKI. So can we back up our words? Even Cokeman that still insults me in the forums hasn't been touched with a single spam from ARM.

regards
-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
ROME

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

Last edited by pgma14 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigran the great wrote:
One thing I have to disagree with though my friend. As ROTR has merged with at least 2 alliances - first BMA, then LotR. So can't see that make 90% of ROTR whole the round.

And I don't know where you got that from, as no ARM member has been kicked and conquer unless they left BD, which happened to 3 members who are still in NZ.And as you can see mostly all have high number of crystals cos we shared them within ARM members. And 3 members left joining either ARMT or UEKI. So can we back up our words? Even Cokeman that still insults me in the forums hasn't been touched with a single spam from ARM.

regards
-Tigran

Read it my freind i had said if kicked and conquered from ARM prb wasnt anymore then a member quiting.

And prb because they lost there armys in a fight with us.

Or did u miss this part

Mybee ARM didnt mean for that to happen with all the changes because i do know how people give up on a round after loseing an good army.

Glad i could clear that up 4 u

Max

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigran the great wrote:
You know what made me play more serious against you ? After you mocked an entire Nation supporting duCkey. First wanting genocide then changing the tag to who committed the genocide - Ottoman Turks. The game may have no rules for it, but I have a few in my heart

Really? Are we back to this? My God man, don't you forgive and forget. I thought that's what you do with friends? Perhaps we would still be friends, but for some reason you don't accept apologies. We can play and be friends for 3 years, but you make one bad joke, bam Tigran hates you forever. Looking back at it now, I realize something. It seems we were only friends when you benefited from me, once you no longer could get anything from me you found the very first thing to rally behind. Real nice, guess that is why of the 23 members from XI that you asked to join you in ARM, only one came. I'm sure soon Taz will realize the kind of loyalty and friendship you offer. One that is only as good as when Taz can offer you something, once that is gone, so is your friendship...

As for you are just hearing my complaining now? Dude, I complained about these things all era in XI, all era in F69, all era in MUPT, and now all era in ROTR. These are faults of the game that need serious looking into. I've complained to Admin and the BDTT. These are the only two that I know can make a difference in this game. BDTT keeps telling me it is "coming". Well, I said it earlier and I'll say it again. This Clown is out of here until these changes are in place. I guarantee that!

As for you Matty. I thought you promised you had your last words here until the era was over. Don't worry, I can't hear you...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Thank you Max.

Ah Creel how disappointing. I am telling you that I am unhappy because of what happened and you come here and talk about friendship, me using you ? Who do you care about but yourself Creel ? I thought once we are teammates you call "bud" , once you play against him he calls you two faced and backstabber?

Anyway I don't want to start anything big of what you already did big, but I never said I hated you. And I didn't ask 23 members of XI to join me, they were you, Mo, Kane , Daisho and Taz . So get your facts straight and plz don't get anybody else into this, especially Taz. But of course your greed is to big isn't it "Golden boy" that once served and played in this same ARM and became famous on the little island ?

I on the other hand always came to you saying we should make this to a friendly fight. And on the other hand I know how to respect true friendship and keep it.I act with my heart.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tigran the great wrote:
[color=#00BF00]I thought once we are teammates you call "bud" , once you play against him he calls you two faced and backstabber?

I called you two faced? I called you a backstabber? Mate, you really should read what I wrote. I merely pointed out the fact my friendship is no longer good enough for you. Or am I wrong, and you just haven't been logged into MSN for a month now. I'm sure I'm right, you can't even unblock me. Too afraid of what I really think I guess... :roll:

tigran the great wrote:
I on the other hand always came to you saying we should make this to a friendly fight. And on the other hand I know how to respect true friendship and keep it.I act with my heart.

Don't even try to take credit for that. I am the one that has said we should do this all along. I'm the one that pointed out how fun it was when I fought against Renee and we made it a fun round, win or lose we made it fun. I wish that we would have been able to do so. But we all know ARM has went to new lengths this round. Sending messages to folks to switch sides, and successful at that. So far we have had 4 different players in our hive that were members or allies that have switched fences and attacked. Quite honorable there Tig. I'm sure you had nothing to do with all of these... :roll: Oh wait, you had to have something to do with it, 2 of those members are in ARM... Guess you can't hide behind that, you had to at least send them an invite... :shock:

One thing I do agree with. You act with you heart. No doubt about it, you act before you think. Always have.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next