It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out Kane
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

how about you stop avoiding the question kane. thats all this topic was about, are u going to be the big man u are? are u going to stay back and ramble on with yourself? and btw im going to lol at you cause your poor;p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You told me as I showed proof Name when and were and I have accept or don't stop making yourself look ignorant...

OK Kane Earth one next era will be big with or without you if you accept great it will be that much bigger and better but if you don't then that's ok to cause I will prove myself and I will beat you later... Alto saying name the time and place and not meaning it is kinda lining lol but its ok If you accept I will see you there if not then no big... We really don't need you there ruining the round anyways...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

It's an expression, saying when and where is a gamble on what you choose for those values. If you and I got in a bar fight and I said when and where, then you said "Tuesday at 3pm, the parking lot outside Jiffylube." well what if I can't get to that parking lot, what if I have better things to do Tuesday at 3pm? It's an expression, it's not a promise that no matter what you say I will happily oblige.

At least you are finally showing what is starting to resemble some respect. I've had to go through this BS so many times with so many players you will be amazed how it all runs together over time. Me being the established power I get every tom (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and harry who thinks they are good lining up to challenge me. If I accept, no surprise what happens, if I don't you whine and moan (royal you of course, I would never accuse you of doing that :roll: ) that I am backing down because I will surely lose in the face of what a furious juggernaut you have become over the past couple months after getting defeated by the very players you conquered.

Hopefully you can start to see my perspective on this a bit, Rildor never will though since he is a sore loser who will never recover from that fateful night on E2. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ok Kane lets talk this through on MSN...
I understand but i am challenging you and I promise you i wont fail like on E4 I promise it will be worth it and it will be as big as E4 if not bigger come on man...

Last edited by End Of All on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psg188 wrote:
It's an expression, saying when and where is a gamble on what you choose for those values. If you and I got in a bar fight and I said when and where, then you said "Tuesday at 3pm, the parking lot outside Jiffylube." well what if I can't get to that parking lot, what if I have better things to do Tuesday at 3pm? It's an expression, it's not a promise that no matter what you say I will happily oblige.

At least you are finally showing what is starting to resemble some respect. I've had to go through this BS so many times with so many players you will be amazed how it all runs together over time. Me being the established power I get every tom *CENSORED* and harry who thinks they are good lining up to challenge me. If I accept, no surprise what happens, if I don't you whine and moan (royal you of course, I would never accuse you of doing that :roll: ) that I am backing down because I will surely lose in the face of what a furious juggernaut you have become over the past couple months after getting defeated by the very players you conquered.

Hopefully you can start to see my perspective on this a bit, Rildor never will though since he is a sore loser who will never recover from that fateful night on E2. :)

were done here kane, seing as though your not smart enough to answer a question. u can ramble on to yourself all you like, have a nice life hope u get out of your money troubles;p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

You really ragging on me because you think I'm poor? What a terrible thing to make fun of someone for and it is quite disgraceful you would push something like that thinking you can make me mad.

I don't have money troubles, I get along just fine... what I said is I don't make such a large amount that I care to spend a large amount on BD, as far as entertainment budgets are concerned BD doesn't see very much of my money. Which is why your accusations of me being a big bad supporter is hilarious... but as far as being poor, I live well going to school and will get out of college without any debt whatsoever, so I'm doing just fine...

That doesn't however absolve you of being a terrible person for making fun of someone you thought was poor. Keeping that attitude one day you'll strike a sore spot with someone who is not so well restrained in your daily life and you'll have to pay for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

well we will see when it restarts who will win. hope u r there.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Kane? When did you defeat me dude? Yeah you maybe defeated Alex, I was not in the alliance anymore when you attacked.

I was already gone due to moving across the country. So besides E4 which you seem to be clinging onto with dear life as if it was your retribution when did you beat me? Name a time? or a place? or a year? or a month when you flew squads against an alliance I lead...

Oh thats right you didn't.

Therefore nothing to cling onto, you have never fought me. Maybe thats why you won't play. Not because of your job, or your "Imaginary GF", or your family, but because you have never fought me and people most fear that which they do not understand.

Oh well, Hope to see you will not visit the forums again I have said my piece. Hope you make so I can use actions not words.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

You were in CRAP.
You talked a bunch of smack before we started fighting.
We started fighting.
Suddenly your colony was gone.

In my book that's a surrender my friend, also seems like you're doing an awful lot of projecting, is someone not confident in their abilities? I guess that explains you surrendering.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wow kane really wants to pick a fight

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next