It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Triumphant Return
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:

Sultan Abdul was a terrible, terrible man with a blind passion for death and murder. What he did was wrong, but you cannot judge an entire people based on the actions of one man.

-Apollo

Unfortunatly, you can.

1 Person is never the fault of something. Did Hitler exterminate all those Jews on his own? Nah. Did Sultan Abdul kill all those people himself? No.

The meaning of this was to piss Tigran off, it's total crap.

Pitiful.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 am 
Private
Private

QUENTIN wrote:
apollo wrote:

Sultan Abdul was a terrible, terrible man with a blind passion for death and murder. What he did was wrong, but you cannot judge an entire people based on the actions of one man.

-Apollo

Unfortunatly, you can.

1 Person is never the fault of something. Did Hitler exterminate all those Jews on his own? Nah. Did Sultan Abdul kill all those people himself? No.

Pitiful.

True, Hitler did not kill all the jewish on his lonesome. But what were the consequences if you didn't? You and your family were killed or worse. Sent to live among those at the death camps. there are always a few fanatics, as there is to every cause. But I'm of a strong German Descent. Does that mean I kill jews? No. I'm caucasian. Does that mean I enslave Africans? NO. You cannot profile one race or people, based on the actions of a few bad eggs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
QUENTIN wrote:
apollo wrote:

-Apollo

Unfortunatly, you can.

Pitiful.

True, Hitler did not kill all the jewish on his lonesome. But what were the consequences if you didn't? You and your family were killed or worse. Sent to live among those at the death camps. there are always a few fanatics, as there is to every cause. But I'm of a strong German Descent. Does that mean I kill jews? No. I'm caucasian. Does that mean I enslave Africans? NO. You cannot profile one race or people, based on the actions of a few bad eggs.

I understand that, but it's no coincidence Tigran is Armenian, and Guav magically decides to become ' The Ottoman Empire '

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 am 
Private
Private

No it isn't. But it is not becuase of the Mass genocide the FAKE Ottoman Empire did. But becuase the Ottomon Empire of old were great conquerers and conquered the land that is greece and Armenia

Tabula is Greek, and Tigran is Armenian. Nothing was meant to point towards genocide. Dukey is just ignorant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Code:
DGAF once rode into a roman city conquered each colony and raped each and every woman so that they'd be pregnant. Then he'd raise those babies to be warmongers and then stood face to face against Genghis Khan and his lackys which we all know what happend there, that's how he died. Sultan Abdul? I stomped his colony and took his relic, who else wants a piece of the Condom?

But honestly, don't call mass killings a genocide, each and every happening of this terrible thing is actually each and everyone's fault that didn't stand up and fight against it.

Would any American let the government rule to the point we'd have no rights? No. Why should any other country do that? You bow down just like they did and look what happend other countries had to come help, not being egotistical but this is how I look at it. If you don't stand up you're giving up so just save the pain and sorrow and kill yourself before you're killed by the mind (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) people of that country that are told it's their divine right to do what they're doing meaning killing their own kind (humans, don't misread my words) physically and mentally it weakens us as a whole seeing and hearing of what happens when a tyrant is in control.

I'll use Hitler as an example since most people know of this story which is the Holocaust. He was a man with twisted thoughts and ideas nobody can deny that, he started from the bottom of the ranks helped start a political party and through corruption made a large campaign. Grew and grew until finally the party had enough power to take control after many attempts and failures corruption conquered and slowly and slowly the rights and powers were taken from the people cause they were told that Germans time is now and they really believed it. Sure, they grew a very powerful nation but resistance and help from other nations brought them down.

Corruption is a powerful thing, IT causes genocides along with the peoples will to prevent the corrupt from growing. You blame the leaders, I blame the people.

~Power of The Government

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Again the TOE created by Osmand I was 600+ years back before Sultan Abdul recreated the TOE and committed this mass killing.

Any who, this has supposedly harmless joke has offended far too many people and thus now ends.

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=6062

-Topic Locked-

Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3