It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Triumphant Return
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

There's nothing wrong with making an alliance about Germany, Genghis Khan, the Romans, etc. It's not about what empire you are trying to represent, it's about what empire you're trying to represent and the reasoning behind it. It's just my opinion. Were this your name from the start that would be one thing, or if you were truly in awe of the Ottomans themselves, that would be another. I just don't think that's what this was.

I don't want to get into the motivations or make accusations, so don't mind me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 pm 
Private
Private

To Gaurav, Creel and Lacky or is that Dukey.

If those posts are supposed to be apollogies, they don't work. The three
of you are so far off base with this crap you should be thrown to the dogs by BD Admin. I hear dogs like Turkey.

Hope you guys don't use these tactics in the real world, unless of course you all don't need friends and can deal with the consequences.

I've played with all of you guys and never expected to see stuff like this from any of you. Just isn't right. I do know one thing for sure though. I'm both glad and happy to be on the ARM side of this. With guys who I respect and know respect others. Time to TOE the line boys.

Taz ARM,GML,XI ...... aka: Oscar MupT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I thought I should just put in my 3 cents here.

I now understood clearly that people who took part in this obviously don't have the intelligence to understand what pain they caused to me or any Armenian .

Armenia during 1915 suffered about 2.000.000 people's death, The ottoman empire wanted to create an even bigger Empire, They announced the "Turkism" meaning, or you are turk or muslim or dead. And Armenians, well we are the first and the only christians in that territory, so obviously We were in the way for completing their turkism reaching all the way to Kazakhstan. They said 7 nations one country.

And When the first world war was about to start turks could have no better chance to "get rid of the Armenians", a nation with 5000 years of heritage and history. Fought many great empires, but never in our long history have we encountered such a disaster.

This goes to Creel, be ashamed my old friend, you are no more than a fisher and a zero. Sometimes when you fish take some books with you to get intelligence. How can you even compare all these events, Gengis khan others with a Genocide of a nation ?Can you see the difference, or when did Roman empire ever make crimes? They were one of the most fair fighting Empires, and that was the reason they fell. So don't come here and put what is in your brains.
Noboy has the right to, nobody has the right to decide a nation's fate. Today there is still Genocide accuring in some countries, and that is because dumb people like you or Gaurav are sitting on the throne. And your cheap trycks of leaving the leadership to clean your name ?

Dukey, your words" Tigran, Armenia got slaughtered, I hope there will be more genocide by turks on Armenians" , Appearantly this is UNFORGIVABLE. I reported to Andrew, he told me he would ban you for 3 days, appearantly you came back. Good tounge you put there.

And Gaurav, as for most I thought you were the honest and one of the most fair players around, Guess once again I was wrong. You fit perfectly in ROTR and your crew.

After all I think I have the right to go to Michael now, I have been banned for name calling , and that is one person, when somebody offends and threatens or is happy about a genocide and cheers for it he comes out clear ? If Andrew does nothing about this I am sure Michael needs to get to know.

Believe me I would have much more to say, but I think That is just a waste of time, but believe me if I found you in real life things would be differently. But here things are hopeless with some monitor nerds.

Honestly may God forgive you for this. And you are all forever blacklisted from my friendship or my memory. As I am sure I can't forgive you after this.

That is all I had to say for now

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 am 
Captain
Captain

The Ottoman Empire in no way condones what occurred 600 years after it was created in my name. That false empire was resurrected under Sultan Abdul and he did horrible things while using my empires name. But you can not sully my empire's name for what he did under it. Marc's comments were out of line and he has been told so by all of what is now ROTR.

The Ottoman Empire's history is not defined by one horrible event which again occurred 600 years after this empire was created under my name. The empire that killed the 2m Armenians shares nothing but a name with my Empire.

-Sultan Osmand I

OOC
Quote:
Folks found it slightly amusing since we are fighting ARM (Armenia) and Tabula (Greece) that is was a play on those times.
This was the reasoning for the name change.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

And you did it after Dukey's comment only ? You know exactly and everybody adult enough should understand that you did hit meaning the Genocide itself, so leave your cheap excuses to yourself . This is my last post here, before I hear from either Andrew or Michael.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am 
Captain
Captain

OOC: I can't stop you from making assumptions, only we know our reasons for this recreation of the TOE. It has nothing to do with the genocide, only reason is the fact that you Tigran became a two face by inviting Tabula to play with you. The TOE once controlled both Greece and Armenia, and so this was an appropriate name for an alliance who aims to take representatives of both down again.

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 am 
Private
Private

Tigran, I've known for a long time, have fought against and along side of you. I do not believe Guarav meant anything harmful about what he said or did. I understand why you are bitter against naming the alliance after the ottoman empire. The same way a jewish person would be offended for naming an alliance the third reich. Do you understand what I am getting at? Gaurav meant no harm at all by it. Dukey was so far out of line, it's not even funny. But to play devil's advocate, Armenia is not the only country that has experianced genocide. Teh entire continent of Africa experiances it daily. The jewish were eradicated for simply being jewish, the Kurds in teh middle east were gassed and killed by Suddam Hussein and his Regime of terror. Not every jewish person hates the country germany, only what Germany was during the appx 16 years of Hitlers control over it, just as you should not hate the name "ottoman empire". Only what the fake ottoman empire did to your countrymen.

Rome commited unspeakable acts of terror upon people, are you serious? The thresians of Greece(appx area) were slaughtered and sold into slavery and into the arena to die like pigs.

Gengis Khan would ride into villaged and slaughter, rape, and pillage. Women and children were raped and murdered because only of where they lived.

Sultan Abdul was a terrible, terrible man with a blind passion for death and murder. What he did was wrong, but you cannot judge an entire people based on the actions of one man.

-Apollo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gaurav1 wrote:
OOC: I can't stop you from making assumptions, only we know our reasons for this recreation of the TOE. It has nothing to do with the genocide, only reason is the fact that you Tigran became a two face by inviting Tabula to play with you. The TOE once controlled both Greece and Armenia, and so this was an appropriate name for an alliance who aims to take representatives of both down again.

-Gaurav

Shame on you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 am 
Captain
Captain

apollo wrote:
The same way a jewish person would be offended for naming an alliance the third reich.

OOC: See had I named myself after Sultan Abdul, this analogy would have been perfect and he would have had full right to be angry. But I named myself after the founder of the original Ottoman Empire. Which goes more along with an analogy of a Jewish person being offended for naming an alliance after Germany. Which you were correct in saying is not justified.

Anyone that knows me, would know this was not done to condone or make fun of a genocide. Creel stated the reason for this quite clearly, and that was to joke a bit about Tigran being a two face and coming together with Tabula.

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:47 am 
Private
Private

Yes Gaurav, I understand. If I named myself Karl the great or as he's more widely known "Charlemagne" I don't think the Jewish community should get mad at me...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next