It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Asian Coalition
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its not all the top alliances just 3 top ones. KoR, UE, and BDA. 1st, 4th, and 7th. its not that bad we also have smaller alliances like TGA and OE. and we will protect them so that they too can grow stronger. we are not ganging up on anyone. if u were in the server you would notice this. we havent declared war on anyone. the closest thing to war was the threats CRAP was making and we decided we didnt want to deal with mL if we fought them. the wars we been in so far has been alliance versus alliance not alliance versus coalition. KoR warred with 117 without any help from the UAC. so please if your going to make accusations know what you are talking about first. and im sure one day other top alliances will team up against us (which makes them a coalition too.) oh and another thing u say its wrong for top alliances to team up then why did Ride, ExSo, EVIL, and Ngk team up on DOOM in E7A5. huh? your were the leader of Ride right? so stop being a hypocrite please

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm 
Private
Private

Knight of Zero wrote:
its not all the top alliances just 3 top ones. KoR, UE, and BDA. 1st, 4th, and 7th. its not that bad we also have smaller alliances like TGA and OE. and we will protect them so that they too can grow stronger. we are not ganging up on anyone. if u were in the server you would notice this. we havent declared war on anyone. the closest thing to war was the threats CRAP was making and we decided we didnt want to deal with mL if we fought them. the wars we been in so far has been alliance versus alliance not alliance versus coalition. KoR warred with 117 without any help from the UAC. so please if your going to make accusations know what you are talking about first. and im sure one day other top alliances will team up against us (which makes them a coalition too.) oh and another thing u say its wrong for top alliances to team up then why did Ride, ExSo, EVIL, and Ngk team up on DOOM in E7A5. huh? your were the leader of Ride right? so stop being a hypocrite please

U say i should learn to know what im talking about? Well right back at you all knowing one. NO i wasnt the leader of Ride. Vincent was. And DOOM had many a sub, which made up for the alliances attacking them. And NgK wasnt even at war. they came in and stole out from underneath Ride and ExSo. Mars2Age7 nWo. 27 subs, exact. So my alliance (#2 alliance) and a few other smaller ones, teamed up. Its to match their massive numbers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Ok, so lets say KoR and UE "fight it out". There would be massive losses, and then somebody (like Vincent) would wipe out what survives. Well there just went a ton of time and in some cases money. That's not my kind of idea of fun, especially when I could have spent that time with friends.

There are wars constantly on every server, right now I have units in aussie dueling with colonies for conquers among other things, and is my coalition helping me out with that? No, the coalition is just for defense and possible future goals (Knight, clarify if i'm wrong please). The coalition isn't constantly on your side making sure you never lose a battle so you can single handedly take down an alliance. Alliances are part of the game, and in this case, it's just a group of a few alliances who were already allied that decided to become stronger as a whole. I don't care if we are called cowards for it, because it's just a game, I rather it be a free for all with no alliances period, but hey it's not like that is it...

Speed

nWo, KoH, KoR, CB, A*A, SD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm 
Private
Private

Speedanimal wrote:
Ok, so lets say KoR and UE "fight it out". There would be massive losses, and then somebody (like Vincent) would wipe out what survives. Well there just went a ton of time and in some cases money. That's not my kind of idea of fun, especially when I could have spent that time with friends.

There are wars constantly on every server, right now I have units in aussie dueling with colonies for conquers among other things, and is my coalition helping me out with that? No, the coalition is just for defense and possible future goals (Knight, clarify if i'm wrong please). The coalition isn't constantly on your side making sure you never lose a battle so you can single handedly take down an alliance. Alliances are part of the game, and in this case, it's just a group of a few alliances who were already allied that decided to become stronger as a whole. I don't care if we are called cowards for it, because it's just a game, I rather it be a free for all with no alliances period, but hey it's not like that is it...

Speed

But thats it, the idea of fighting, lossing massive amounts of units, and hell, maybe losing, THAT is what BD is all about. It's about having a great time. Its a game for God's sake. Games are made to have fun. But what ur telling me is, say CRAP wanted to go to war with KoR, and KoR alone, ur saying UE wouldnt step in? I dount this

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

No, you suggested that KoR and UE go to war against themselves right? If not I didn't understand Apollo.

Yes, of course UE would step in to help if KoR, just like any normal ally would. It doesn't take a coalition to help an ally.

But in my opinion, I would rather have many small wars, with the finale being a big war, rather than have a medium war and then spend the rest of the era dead. You can have the same amount of fun, if you version of fun is playing a game for a week, then dying; then hey that's you. I would rather let it go for a little, then war it out over a period of time. Not just die from the get go.

That's just me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

actually we already discussed this with UE. if KoR and CRAP do go to war then UE will not aid us except in defending our colonies. however BDA is perfectly willing to help us out since CRAP threatened their ops in SA as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm 
Private
Private

Speedanimal wrote:
No, you suggested that KoR and UE go to war against themselves right? If not I didn't understand Apollo.

Yes, of course UE would step in to help if KoR, just like any normal ally would. It doesn't take a coalition to help an ally.

But in my opinion, I would rather have many small wars, with the finale being a big war, rather than have a medium war and then spend the rest of the era dead. You can have the same amount of fun, if you version of fun is playing a game for a week, then dying; then hey that's you. I would rather let it go for a little, then war it out over a period of time. Not just die from the get go.

That's just me.

But small wars are no fun xD. Big wars are what this games about. SEeing 70 squads fly at a single OP, turning them back at the last second, spying ur enemy. ITs all fun. Small wars are no fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

I would take a big war over a small war anyday. But, it doesn't take the whole world to turn against eachother to have a big war. There's so many good alliances on the server this time around, a big war can happen any time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

but u got to admit that last tick wars are the best. when its like 100 squads going for a relic and about 100 more squads going to defend. both sides fighting their hardest to reach their objective by that last tick. its then when the fun begins because everything before that is just a minor prelude to the finish. one does not usually remember the beginning as well as they do the conclusion.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm 
Private
Private

Knight of Zero wrote:
but u got to admit that last tick wars are the best. when its like 100 squads going for a relic and about 100 more squads going to defend. both sides fighting their hardest to reach their objective by that last tick. its then when the fun begins because everything before that is just a minor prelude to the finish. one does not usually remember the beginning as well as they do the conclusion.

I remember both quite well, as they are always fun. In the beggining, is the time to weed out those alliances that arent suitable to hold relics. Sometimes the round will end before it starts. Some alliances just dominate. And there is no end battle. U never know. So i say, fight. fight until ur conquered, and fight after that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next