It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Asian Coalition
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Knight of Zero wrote:
but u got to admit that last tick wars are the best. when its like 100 squads going for a relic and about 100 more squads going to defend. both sides fighting their hardest to reach their objective by that last tick. its then when the fun begins because everything before that is just a minor prelude to the finish. one does not usually remember the beginning as well as they do the conclusion.

Agreed, and especially when there are so many good alliances, if your pull a move on somebody and lose early on, any future conquers there may be after rebelling aren't going to be likely, so its best to expand rather than take the chance until the end. Well or close to it.

nWo, KoH, KoR, CB, A*A, SD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

well apollo i always looked up to you as a great BD player. and even though our opinions are seperated we must learn to accept the other for what they think. so can we just agree to disagree and end this meaningless argument about coalitions. but i do agree on one thing i hate Subs. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm 
Private
Private

Knight of Zero wrote:
well apollo i always looked up to you as a great BD player. and even though our opinions are seperated we must learn to accept the other for what they think. so can we just agree to disagree and end this meaningless argument about coalitions. but i do agree on one thing i hate Subs. lol

sounds good to me. Lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Knight of Zero wrote:

well i can't doubt your skills to persuade others

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

well i guess the UAC and the SCM aren't the only coalitions this round. ppl claim that the UAC are unfair for having 3 top alliances, but no one noticed the invisible coalition. the one made up of mL, F69, CRAP, and AoG. it seems according to melfice that they would gang up on any alliance that shows hostility towards him. and the UAC does not gang up on ppl we fight alliance on alliance battles unless some one comes into our land. mind u that i show proof and we had no hostile action at them it was in antartica.

so before anyone calls the UAC unfair for having the rank 1, 4 and 6 alliances in one coalition. look at the unannounced coalition of the rank 2,3,7,and 11. while we only gang up on ppl in our land, i guess they gang up on anyone they "think" is planning on attacking them. if a mL member or F69 member can clear with me if this statement by melfice is true or not it would be greatly appreciated

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Do you really think that we would let your entire alliance make TBs and silos right next to us? lol

And no, we are not in any coalition, Melfice is just friends with the leaders of F69 and mL. You know that tensions are high between the UAC and well..... the rest of the world. So any attempt to get close to any of us would be taken as an act of war. We are not in a coalition and trying to sanction off our parts of the world. We are only not letting possible hostiles near our colonies.

And before you say that that is exactly what the UAC is doing, it is not. You guys are completely separating Asia from everyone else and openly threatened war to any non-allied alliances that brought troops into Asia. This means that you wouldn't even consider an NAP with them, where as we would.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

are you kidding me? KoR's TBs were in Antarctica with 60 ticks distance away. it wasnt in South America so we werent intruding. and we were attacking an op belonging to the LOST alliance not CRAP. and then melfice threatens us. and me trying to be reasonable ask him if we can be allies. (or at least a NAP) and he says he's still going to attack our ops if they arent gone in 48 ticks. me not wanting to start anything told my men to begin to move out. we were not trying to start anything by our presence there we were only there so that we could get conquers in ANTARCTICA! so obviously u are in a coalition because friends or not that is what he described. he said that he would get his allies to attack us. and just like the UAC if u attack one of us then the others will fight too (the difference is we will only gang up on ppl in Asia) while CRAP is being greedy and trying to control all of Antarctica and South America.

oh and u are trying to cut off South America from the rest of the world ur leader already said so on another topic so dont try making us look like the bad guys. and we do let non allied alliances prosper. the only time we attack them is if they pose a threat. for instance iPwn. we let them build up strength and let them do what they want and we didnt feel a need to attack them. then they attacked UE2 and now they have us coming to destroy them. if they didnt attack UE2 they would be perfectly fine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol..... Why would Melfice agree to an NAP with anyone in the UAC?

And you are not 60 ticks away, you are 40-48 ticks away, because I can send squads down to m OPs in Antarctica right next to where you built your OPs. We would never let anyone in the UAC, which poses a threat, build up a power base near us.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ok maybe i should put it this way we are 60 ticks away from ur hive and 50 ticks away from ur closest member. its still out of reach so u guys are over reacting

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:04 am 
Captain
Captain

It would depend on the situation regarding mL getting involved. CRAP is one of our best allies though, so there is some truth to the claims.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next