It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: ARM vs ROTR in ANTARTICA stand off or act of war.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 am 
Private
Private

I must first say that ROTR's reasons given for sending squads to Antartica were unbelievable (crystal hunting), sure. This is a quote from the Leader of ROTR " I won't lie to you, those units came down to work towards getting that ERC2 relic, but you beat us to it. Now that we've made the long haul, we are deciding if we want to enjoy some crystals from some smaller alliances down here. But when we realized the units you had down here, we have been hesitant to attack anyone because we are afraid of getting killed on our return flight from the conquers.
I know you have greater numbers in the gate right next to us, and I can understand, you want to protect your loot. But please do not engage us. As far as I know, Tigran was not interested in battling us... I won't attack without warning, you can be assured of that..."

Fist of all, allllies dont put 100 squads near another's relic with 40+ more squads on the way, with a build that is tailored for their allies chassis.
When we saw this we sent a warning: Here is Kodak's mass to 14 members
"I don't normally do this. As friendly alliance I have to ask you please to move North now . I have no issue with ROTR and please dont fight LOTR's battles. Be men - they lost 150 squads last battle, so they are looking for cannon fodder. In detail: Zano - 25 squads Faro 39 Sherrif 11 Killer P 9 Wyatt 19 20% v 80% T - with 41% exp Choice is now. I have plan for 70%. Test me".
Our actions were not an act of war, this was a defensive posture taken by us to protect what was ours (the newly acquired relic). If we had allowed ROTR to complete their plan we would have lost the repect of our friends and allies. It is unfortunate that ROTR did not heed our warnings and return their squads home. Any good alliance would have done the same thing to protect what was theirs. Nice try ROTR you picked on the wrong alliance. We in ARM know that after reading this our supporters will remain both loyal and behind us. So, ROTR if you choose to declare war over this incident, so be it. That's how it was those are the facts! Taz

Post subject: Re: ARM vs ROTR in ANTARTICA stand off or act of war.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I must add whenever ARM enters into an area with an army that has any alliance (allied or neutral) - We message the alliance leader indicating our intention - This is done to avoid misunderstanding - silence most times means attack is coming in BD. Its clear we had a small army in Antartica for the relic attack - long before the prevous relic holder alliance changed their name.

The territories filter shows our activity across Antartica. Not a good place for a crystal hunt if I was planning. Bad communication is to blame for this.

KodaK

Last edited by kodak on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well would it not be fun if ARM and ROTR had it off lol what im curious about is why do arm have 170 squads in anartica..... they try to take the back route to get to LOTR cus i think we all know it wouldnt take 170 squads to take the ERC2 relic.....

im not surpised Tigran wanted to make a NAP with our allinace his colonies must be empty... :) wink wink hint hint

u know what would be amazing.... if LOTR went and took down the ARM ops in the middle of antartica and stopped there route back to there colonies and trapped there units between ROTR units and LOTR units

but i guess this would take a lot of communication and ROTR from what i can see dnt have a lot of exp :P

should be an intersting stand off :)

have it off guys :)

WARDOG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

chang108 wrote:
Well would it not be fun if ARM and ROTR had it off lol what im curious about is why do arm have 170 squads in anartica..... they try to take the back route to get to LOTR cus i think we all know it wouldnt take 170 squads to take the ERC2 relic.....

im not surpised Tigran wanted to make a NAP with our allinace his colonies must be empty... :) wink wink hint hint

u know what would be amazing.... if LOTR went and took down the ARM ops in the middle of antartica and stopped there route back to there colonies and trapped there units between ROTR units and LOTR units

but i guess this would take a lot of communication and ROTR from what i can see dnt have a lot of exp :P

should be an intersting stand off :)

have it off guys :)

WARDOG

Are you for real?

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

chang108 wrote:
why do arm have 170 squads in anartica..... they try to take the back route to get to LOTR cus i think we all know it wouldnt take 170 squads to take the ERC2 relic.....

I said small army, who told you 170 squads? - Op taking force only. Those relics are tough however, so bring more.

KodaK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

wake him up tig, he is day dreaming.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

And wardog , my friend as long as I remember we both agreed over the nap right? after all you were right about, when you said that after LotR had relocated you would get all their conquers :P

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

OH u gunna stoop as low as to try and make ERC argue with there allies... lol

tigran indeed we have a nap but i would not plan to take my allies conquers.... LOTR have better gate system over africa then we do...

dnt try and start wars dude... every knows ur loseing against LOTR and ROTR... no need to try and make more enemys for ur enemys..

ur a big enough pain in the ass as it is

WARDOG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

chang108 wrote:

tigran indeed we have a nap but i would not plan to take my allies conquers.... LOTR have better gate system over africa then we do...

dnt try and start wars dude... every knows ur loseing against LOTR and ROTR... no need to try and make more enemys for ur enemys..

ur a big enough pain in the *CENSORED* as it is

WARDOG

LOL I am continuing what you started my friend "Sneak through Antarctic and hit ARM from the back " policy!!!

and no We are not losing LotR , they ran away with the tail between their legs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
chang108 wrote:

ur a big enough pain in the *CENSORED* as it is

WARDOG

hahahahaahah we are losing to lotR??? ahahahahaha!!!! it was lotr who lost over 1000 units against us, and it is them who retreated from asia, and antaartica, and it is them who need to defend themselves from us in SA as their last location! and they need rotr's help as well.. so im pretty sure that ARM is CRUSHING LOTR

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next