It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: ARM Defeats LotR In Battle!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Totally agree with Dukey on this. Even though i am against LotR, as long as there is fighting, we all have fun. I sure as hell don't want another E5 round :p i was with GS. Didn't have to much fun =(

Sure the first battle was not a huge win for us but the second was a much bigger upset. Sorry i could not put up the screen shot of it but we had another big win with 72% army efficiency for ARM that time. So we hardly lost anything and wiped out the remaining LotR in Antarctica.

Yes, once ERC decides who it will fight, it will be an interesting turn out.

They currently have the most power!

Anyways, good luck to both sides.

Les see some more big fights!

~Riders

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:17 pm 
Private
Private

the dark world wrote:
all the difrence is about 50000 metal and 40000 oil

not enugh to call it a win

nigher of you is able to beat the other right now and you only keep getting weeker lol

and LotR only lost 2700 personal army ARM dont get to happy from that lol I got a army worth around half this personal... LOL

Arnt you guys suppost to be helping LotR out?i mean i havent seen you guys do any thing this round but go for crystals and conquars.. while ARM and LotR are fighting there hearts out...so id like to see how well you guys do when it comes down to it...and dont just wait for LotR or ARM to be weakend down to jump in and take wat they have worked for...earn it like they are doing.

-Bmac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

bmac13 wrote:
the dark world wrote:
all the difrence is about 50000 metal and 40000 oil

not enugh to call it a win

nigher of you is able to beat the other right now and you only keep getting weeker lol

and LotR only lost 2700 personal army ARM dont get to happy from that lol I got a army worth around half this personal... LOL

Arnt you guys suppost to be helping LotR out?i mean i havent seen you guys do any thing this round but go for crystals and conquars.. while ARM and LotR are fighting there hearts out...so id like to see how well you guys do when it comes down to it...and dont just wait for LotR or ARM to be weakend down to jump in and take wat they have worked for...earn it like they are doing.

-Bmac

we dont have to be stupid and go to war on tick 0 like lotr and arm did lol

and we might just not like arm for taking a relics from our sub that was suppose to be ours

arm are you gona explain that ?

except it we had our own wars

I and anther ERC member go to kill 4src and they all run to Antarctica like cowards

after I waste 15k oil moving troops they run :@

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Sorry dragoon, but you won't be getting anywhere with this.

Erc and LotR have been aware of our actions in Antarctica for the last 2 weeks and you both very well knew that ARM and LotR were both after the relic yet you wait till now to speak up?

Sorry, Erc2 was never declared a sub. and even after being a "sub" for 3 weeks they are still half the world away with no signs of relocating? interesting... as well as the fact that they became ur "sub" just after picking up the relic

anyways, ERC didn't respond to any NAP extensions from ARM and Erc2 made the first move on ARM units.

We had reason to go after the relic and we did.

Any further clarification can be done via MSN, you know that.

~Riders

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2