It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Relic Release
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:45 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Thanks malice :P I'd agree with the rule about handing over purposefully.

malicewolf wrote:
I don't see any issue giving JOYN a relic truthfully. You could just gowith a follow up rule though. "You hand them over purposefully, you're banned".

And I don't necessarily disagree that JOYN may look like a sub, however, I also know I'm likely part of the reason they had to hide on the other side of the world :lol:

They fled to one of the few places that teams that were hitting them couldn't get to. Mainly, Alex, Dw, and CIS. Makes sense they ran to NN territory and on top of that, why NN would not hit them. Enemy of my enemy is a friend.

I know I hit 'Here we go' like, 3 times. He couldn't even build up :lol:

I'd say it's circumstance for JOYN. Granted... I'm not quite sure what a relic's really gonna do for them to help change anything. They'll get a small boost in resources, but nothing significant. If they try to use it as a flying fortress to EU... well... that'd be an interesting way to see them die I guess. lol.

"I'd say it's circumstance for JOYN."

I'll keep to myself about why I find it odd he's helping but a good point is a good point.

"I know I hit 'Here we go' like, 3 times." I was in protection the whole time :D I was untouched in europe, too bad for 'Here We Go' :lol:

"Enemy of my enemy is a friend." Bingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pretty sure HTTO wont even try to defend it against ALEX , and if JOYC is saying they will try then NN will take it from them easily as it will be in NN's hive and they are like super active and 4x power of JOYC , but then again atleast the JOYC relic will be in reach of DW and ALEX cause JOYC leader is planted like 24 ticks away from the point of war , while HTTO leader is like 200 ticks away from point of war , maybe more .

A better solution would be to put one relic between greenland and europe and other one between Africa and South america , and keep enough defense on it that make sure whoever tries to take it gets some losses , so they wont risk going for it ASAP and if they go it makes sure they are out of war for quite sometime to rebuild armour.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:04 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

skynet1 wrote:
Pretty sure HTTO wont even try to defend it against ALEX , and if JOYC is saying they will try then NN will take it from them easily as it will be in NN's hive and they are like super active and 4x power of JOYC , but then again atleast the JOYC relic will be in reach of DW and ALEX cause JOYC leader is planted like 24 ticks away from the point of war , while HTTO leader is like 200 ticks away from point of war , maybe more .

A better solution would be to put one relic between greenland and europe and other one between Africa and South america , and keep enough defense on it that make sure whoever tries to take it gets some losses , so they wont risk going for it ASAP and if they go it makes sure they are out of war for quite sometime to rebuild armour.

1) There's a no give away rule for 100 ticks where no one can take the relic, it gives all a chance to defend.

2) We are suggesting that if JOYN ( Yea JOYN not JOYC, thanks) gives a relic to NN freely, they get banned, same for HTTO and ALEX. A fight must happen to keep the game interesting down to the last 100 ticks.

3)Thanks for your contribution :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Maybe it was someone different. One of JOYN used to be in Russia in DWI.

And the 100 tick protection period was just for handing over. We took BIA's relic already, but that's because we are literally on top of them and were already warring them when relics released. You can "take" relics, just not hand over. I'm assuming Alex is letting people hand over after 100 ticks for the purposes of negotiation as the era progresses (which if that's the case, I dislike it). I'd say simply put, no hand overs.

JOYN will likely hold on to their relic for quite a while. NN won't risk attacking or pissing JOYN off for the relic. Not that they couldn't, but it's not worth adding to the enemy count they already have. Even if they eliminate JOYN quickly, it'd be for a small resource boost to gain yet another spamming army to hit them on the border of their war with ALEX. IMO, not worth the risk. ALEX and DW would have to enter GL to take JOYN's relic, something that's not likely to happen anytime soon without a good coordinated attack on NN.

HTTO however, I don't believe they would hand relic over until the era was over. I don't see HTTO and ALEX fighting at any point unless HTTO decided to switch sides and decimate ALEX's hive while they are trying to fight NN in GL. Once again, I don't see that happening, but who knows. My gut instinct is that HTTO would simply hold on to their relic until ALEX got 9 (if ALEX got 9) and would hand over at that point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

We have been waiting for the relic promised, I think that the opportunity should be given to modest alliances to have and defend a relic, because you usually take large alliances, this system seems fine, but I do not know why after nominating us for no Being sub and being among the 10 alliances of the top, leave us waiting for no apparent reason, we are not subalianza of anybody, here or in any server, therefore it is strange to me that we are not assigned the relic that corresponds to us, to fulfill the requirements .

ANDROMEDA STAR ORION
LEADER OF AGE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:22 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alexander wrote:
joes9987 wrote:
Well we had 3 members in europe. NN couldn't protect us there if they wanted.

In a battle NN can't help us.

If it weren't for us relocating into GL we would all be dead.

So no NN isn't protecting us, we're just doing the best at hiding from enemies lol

Your enemies?

I am delaying the last 2 relics as I want to give both HTTO and JOYN an extra 24 ticks to make a case for themselves.

The demonstration that JOYN or HTTO are or not subcomander, why we are left out if it is verified that AGE is not, and according to his assessment we comply with the requirements we are not assigned the relic that corresponds to us?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warrior of ORION wrote:
Alexander wrote:
joes9987 wrote:
Well we had 3 members in europe. NN couldn't protect us there if they wanted.

In a battle NN can't help us.

If it weren't for us relocating into GL we would all be dead.

So no NN isn't protecting us, we're just doing the best at hiding from enemies lol

Your enemies?

I am delaying the last 2 relics as I want to give both HTTO and JOYN an extra 24 ticks to make a case for themselves.

The demonstration that JOYN or HTTO are or not subcomander, why we are left out if it is verified that AGE is not, and according to his assessment we comply with the requirements we are not assigned the relic that corresponds to us?

Unfortunately you only qualify for a relic if the other two teams are considered subs, due to your rank.

My apologies for the stress and confusion there.

I'd like to clarify again the 100 tick rule is purely on giving (allies etc) and not warfare. It does indeed become fair play after 100 ticks, not so much because I love negotiations, but because I see no need to delay a win on this world once the winner is decided, I don't intend for relics to end up a tool to make the top teams bully the smaller teams. Au contraire, I want to give the smaller teams opportunity to beat the bigger teams. :)

I've reviewed all what was said here (thanks guys!) and am currently considering the following:

Both get a relic, JOYN will not be allowed to hand this era to NN or allies of NN, HTTO will not be allowed to hand this era to ALEX or allies, if NN takes JOYN's relic in war it will be redistributed instead of kept by NN, if ALEX takes HTTO's relic in war it will be redistributed instead of kept by ALEX.

Distribution places will be Mexico (HTTO relic) and Indonesia (JOYN relic)

In short, I expect both HTTO and JOYN to go for the win and war respectively ALEX and NN (why need a relic otherwise, right?)

A bit of a PS/addon but: I *will* end this era early and simply remove the score if the plan ends up being "lets just not war and stall the world forever" :P

Would that be acceptable to all involved parties? Just musing. Feel free to suggest your own.

To be quite frank, I am very doubtful of both teams still, but there's the benefit of the doubt and all that..

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:15 am 
Private
Private

I found this conditions acceptable...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:34 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I feel like that's a way too complicated approach to the matter... JOYN and HTTO have not behaved as a FTW team all era... I was in HTTO before joining ALEX and I know well what the intentions were there. I also think it's fairly clear that JOYN are not offering any concrete argument but rather just saying "We are not a sub, really!" which is not enough in my opinion.

Decision is yours in the end ofc, I just find that this is a waaay too complicated approach to the matter. I think this will just incite an unnecessary prolongation of the era no matter what side wins...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Alexander wrote:

I'd like to clarify again the 100 tick rule is purely on giving (allies etc) and not warfare. It does indeed become fair play after 100 ticks, not so much because I love negotiations, but because I see no need to delay a win on this world once the winner is decided, I don't intend for relics to end up a tool to make the top teams bully the smaller teams. Au contraire, I want to give the smaller teams opportunity to beat the bigger teams. :)

I've reviewed all what was said here (thanks guys!) and am currently considering the following:

Both get a relic, JOYN will not be allowed to hand this era to NN or allies of NN, HTTO will not be allowed to hand this era to ALEX or allies, if NN takes JOYN's relic in war it will be redistributed instead of kept by NN, if ALEX takes HTTO's relic in war it will be redistributed instead of kept by ALEX.

Distribution places will be Mexico (HTTO relic) and Indonesia (JOYN relic)

In short, I expect both HTTO and JOYN to go for the win and war respectively ALEX and NN (why need a relic otherwise, right?)

A bit of a PS/addon but: I *will* end this era early and simply remove the score if the plan ends up being "lets just not war and stall the world forever" :P

Would that be acceptable to all involved parties? Just musing. Feel free to suggest your own.

To be quite frank, I am very doubtful of both teams still, but there's the benefit of the doubt and all that..

would look forward to how this forces a team to stab ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next