It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: XI and there greed
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Creel wrote:
Be careful guys, you don't want to get the Moderator's Flaming bag of Poo award...

Nice pic Creel :lol: It catches your good side :mrgreen: Im JK :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 am 
Captain
Captain

Get back on topic guys.

~Hero

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I just can't believe that after all this time, after a decent fight, Max gets conquered by some DROW nubcake. I call BS on this one, I think he let himself get conquered, either because he didn't want to fight us any more and passed off the crystals to someone else, or because he knew he would eventually be bested and wanted to pass off the bounty so we wouldn't get that. Either way, a cop out.

CRH, LoM, WaVe, XI - A series of badassery that few can rival.

"Fire without maneuver is waste.
Maneuver without fire is suicide."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 am 
Private
Private

Being new to this game I guess I'm trying to figure out how anyone believes we attacked XI with a purpose except for defense. The battle took place in our hive. So it is XI who sent literally 1000s of squads we did not come after you.

There are casualties of war on every battlefield and yes maybe someone lost a few squads because one of us launched an attack and did or did not see you attacking first or whatever. So what? Your so powerful who cares.

Send an e-mail or message to your leader and let the leaders deal with it.

I have turned back many times because I have seen XI coming to the same conquer or OP. It was an alliance between super powers. We respected it until it was too late to do anything about it.

When Max sent out messages DO NOT ATTACK XI we all stood down.

For the rest of the players on E1 XI is too powerful to conquer so the war should be over.

And to the XI members that sent me all the lovely e-mails during the fight...

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AFKeeker wrote:
I just can't believe that after all this time, after a decent fight, Max gets conquered by some DROW nubcake. Either way, a cop out.

At least he didn't try and run and go in vacation. He fought it to the end, I'll hand it to him...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well i did i fought till i had nothing left we all did and i know we gave you a great fight my guys were just out numbered!

There skill and team work was far better then yours! untill you seen your lack of team work, once you guys attacked with 2 or 3 members it was over.

If the start of the war didnt seem shady to me, handled poorly i would say, i would have stayed and let you conquer me but i felt you didnt deserve the bounty i know you will get the crystals.

I will say good luck with the rest of the round (dont think you need the luck)

btw the greedy of you guys showed when you got in our hive thats the only reason we were able to defend and live so long should have been over long ago and cost you far fewer troops.

learn team work and treat others better you will get far more respect for that/

dont be scared or lazy to send a mesg when you have troubles with an alli not all leaders do nothing or go with the flow as you find far to often.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Mad MAX wrote:
well i did i fought till i had nothing left we all did and i
There skill and team work was far better then yours! untill you seen your lack of team work, once you guys attacked with 2 or 3 members it was over.

i have to agree with that, but i want to believe that if the numbers were more even then we would have played differently.

Mad MAX wrote:
btw the greedy of you guys showed when you got in our hive thats the only reason we were able to defend and live so long should have been over long ago and cost you far fewer troops.

i have to agree again

Mad MAX wrote:
learn team work and treat others better you will get far more respect for that

i want to believe that we do know team work, but because there wasnt really a competition, it caused too many of our guys to be greedy...

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well thank you for seeing that :)

again good luck (dont think you need it)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:03 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I like that Avi was the good grace to admit when something is a bit off. I find it simply hilarious that we managed to make you guys turn around as many times as we did. I think that this whole this was blown out of proportion because certain players wanted up their ranks in the server for the nice picture at the end that goes to the HoF. This is quite apparent when you see that Tigran and Kent passed Mo in the rankings. Kudos to you both for your success.
Full throttle war over two non-allied alliances chasing a conquer is absurd. I understand that we we're NAPed, but in all of us here knows that there is absolutely no credibility in a NAP. Especially at the end of the round when relics come into play. I personally watch NAPed alliances closer than enemies, since they may or may not be allowed in our area depending on the agreement. NAPs aren't followed simply because there is no punishment for abusing them. The lines of the NAP were poor and it lead to conflict. There are multiple ways that this could have been avoided and we all know it. Greedy players and "philanthropic" players alike. Neither XI nor DA are more at fault in this war and ultimately the stronger alliance played through.

The only other bit I can add to this is that if you all thought that this era was boring, maybe you shouldn't recruit all of the better players into one alliance and kill the world in under 1000 ticks. Play against each other more often and the rounds will be "more fun." This all tied back into the "too many servers" issue.

That's my half.
-Gene

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Gene Wilder wrote:
I like that Avi was the good grace to admit when something is a bit off. I find it simply hilarious that we managed to make you guys turn around as many times as we did. I think that this whole this was blown out of proportion because certain players wanted up their ranks in the server for the nice picture at the end that goes to the HoF. This is quite apparent when you see that Tigran and Kent passed Mo in the rankings. Kudos to you both for your success.
Full throttle war over two non-allied alliances chasing a conquer is absurd. I understand that we we're NAPed, but in all of us here knows that there is absolutely no credibility in a NAP. Especially at the end of the round when relics come into play. I personally watch NAPed alliances closer than enemies, since they may or may not be allowed in our area depending on the agreement. NAPs aren't followed simply because there is no punishment for abusing them. The lines of the NAP were poor and it lead to conflict. There are multiple ways that this could have been avoided and we all know it. Greedy players and "philanthropic" players alike. Neither XI nor DA are more at fault in this war and ultimately the stronger alliance played through.

The only other bit I can add to this is that if you all thought that this era was boring, maybe you shouldn't recruit all of the better players into one alliance and kill the world in under 1000 ticks. Play against each other more often and the rounds will be "more fun." This all tied back into the "too many servers" issue.

That's my half.
-Gene

ill agree with most of that i stick to my points as in the rest of my posts

btw now i find out XI had a spy in our alliance as they needed it! i kinda tought they were, when i saw an XI op show up near DROW after i said i was moving there to be conquered by drow. but i had said the next day
moved to soon to prove my point i let them in too tinking that was true after i let them in XI did do a lot better.

adds to the greed thing kinda doesnt it. childish that an alliance so strong would do that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next