It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: IG Insulting Messages and BD Questions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 am 
Private
Private

So, I have recently been receiving a lot of in game messages portraying the same sentiment as the following. What does everyone else think eyy? ;)

From "Eh Mongs" Leader of INDk on E1

"Keep on laughing. In the end your team is the most incompetent. Enjoy bugging you all xDYou all only are good cause you guys have infinite tokens from "nub" farming yourselves.Also with having the Admin's "sleight of hand" along with that.None of your enemies or the people you go after don't even care at all. You guys are jokes to everyone here hahaha. Your playing style in the end will come after you.Now Battle Dawn? Who cares as well eh? The game could be shut down eventually from the Third Parties, your team and others similar just make it easier for the game to end =)Have a nice day and enjoy it! I would too if in Aussie!"

Does anyone seriously think admins manipulate the game to benefit donators still, and if so, do you think your inability to achieve anything in BD is a result of this?

Does anyone think any era won in the past 2 years means anything in the history of the game?

What should someone who sends messages like this do to prove that in fact they are not the noob?

Post subject: Re: IG Insulting Messages and BD Questions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ignore them :) seriously if he has a mindset like that, then there really isn't any need to reply to him at all. If anything it will probably anger him when he sees you've opened the message and haven't replied back. If then on he harasses you just explain to him you stopped reading the first scentence of his first salty message and from then on continued to ignore what he had to say... Will really get on his nerves :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 am 
Private
Private

type of people in the world -.-

"Hahaha what a loser. You can't even type right that's why you'll need to copy what I type to get your life's only attention from a game forum xD.No one cares bro. About your opinion nor someone who doesn't even like or play the game anymore. Also I already had my account banned cause other people in your team rely on ban victories LOL. Complete tools....=)"

kinda what you have to say

"thats what happens when you drink man lol.. i seriously dont care bro... think what you will.. i will enjoy arguing with noobs on the forum as i have nothing better to do at 2am on a monday. I can gaurentee that we have never reported any of you this era... i dont even know why you were banned. I go to uni, work as and accountant and race cars for fun man... lol dont get me wrong, i love BD and have played it for 6 years... but its not my life."

can only be kind in the end i guess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Got nothing to do with us, they cheated they got banned for it.

Motto of the story, don't do something that's bannable and you won't get banned. If you're going to cheat and you get caught you got no one to blame but yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

dont we just blame TLA anyway... For everything.

Cant win at BD..... TLA's fault. Game mechanics allow boosting and we got banned...TLA's fault...... Cant get a woman.... TLA's fault..... War in Syria..... TLA's fault.......

Obviously we need to change our family name to GOD and not TLA!

As we are all knowing and omnipotent!!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

So... Todays train got delayed....

Just part of BD really, when you're #1 in an era, it would quite appear people consider it your responsibility to lose.

Just play and have fun. it'l make the conquering feel better. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

TLA rigged , jus sayin.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mustafa960 wrote:
TLA rigged , jus sayin.

I really have no idea..

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sigh, this is sad indeed to see. I've been watching things progress and I see nothing wrong with TLA. People simply didn't step up to the challenge correctly. We all asked TLA to come full force (thought, it was for F1, not E1) and they did come full force. Just because it was not where you expected does not mean that they've all of a sudden become cheaters or w/e you are stating.

And I know for a fact Simen would never favor a booster. I've played with him FAR too long to even suspect him of such for a moment. All I see here is sore losers. And it's a shame really. I'll gladly accept a loss if it was well fought. Most of the arguments I've seen so far deal with TLA bringing in so many helper alliances... so what? Did we not ask for them to in all those topics calling them out on F1? They did bring them all on a different server than expected and because you weren't able to plan accordingly it's their fault?

Man up opposition. If you don't feel the need to put in the time and effort to fight against a force like this, then that's your issue. You can say "I have a life" or w/e excuse you want. We all do. Some can afford more reds and more time on this game. It's simply the way the world works. Everyone is not on equal grounds. Don't blame others for their circumstances being better.

If you don't like things, then do something about it. I was able to get an entire world to go to war. Yes, it takes a little effort. Diplomacy always reigns supreme on this game. You'd be good to try using it. Just because you think an alliance is "noobish" doesn't mean coordinating them with even the simplest of spam attacks don't have a great amount of effect. Personal attacks such as these aren't needed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
Sigh, this is sad indeed to see. I've been watching things progress and I see nothing wrong with TLA. People simply didn't step up to the challenge correctly. We all asked TLA to come full force (thought, it was for F1, not E1) and they did come full force. Just because it was not where you expected does not mean that they've all of a sudden become cheaters or w/e you are stating.

And I know for a fact Simen would never favor a booster. I've played with him FAR too long to even suspect him of such for a moment. All I see here is sore losers. And it's a shame really. I'll gladly accept a loss if it was well fought. Most of the arguments I've seen so far deal with TLA bringing in so many helper alliances... so what? Did we not ask for them to in all those topics calling them out on F1? They did bring them all on a different server than expected and because you weren't able to plan accordingly it's their fault?

Man up opposition. If you don't feel the need to put in the time and effort to fight against a force like this, then that's your issue. You can say "I have a life" or w/e excuse you want. We all do. Some can afford more reds and more time on this game. It's simply the way the world works. Everyone is not on equal grounds. Don't blame others for their circumstances being better.

If you don't like things, then do something about it. I was able to get an entire world to go to war. Yes, it takes a little effort. Diplomacy always reigns supreme on this game. You'd be good to try using it. Just because you think an alliance is "noobish" doesn't mean coordinating them with even the simplest of spam attacks don't have a great amount of effect. Personal attacks such as these aren't needed.

I can agree with this sentiment.

I know Simen quite well, no amount of money can make that guy give up his integrity.

Every era can be won, if you play/lead well enough.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Last edited by Alexander on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next