It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:32 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 740
poisonvenom wrote:
5 non contest conquers for TWF http://prntscr.com/2qbgv2 10 points
4 non contest conquers for TWF http://prntscr.com/2qbi53 8 points
10 crystals http://prntscr.com/2qbiep 20 points
7 crystals http://prntscr.com/2qbitm 14 points
2 crystals http://prntscr.com/2qbj07 4 points
total 56 points for TWF

Regards
The Joker


18+19 = 37 basically

Updated ! ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:23 am
Posts: 60
Lost battles I didnt post:
For Nex and Santa
http://prntscr.com/2qd2ul
http://prntscr.com/2qd4uv

_________________
"The Americans fight for a free world, the English mostly for honour and glory and medals. The Boers? Those sons of *CENSORED* fight for the hell of it."
General George Patton


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 461
http://prntscr.com/2qciaq

Battle

_________________
Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS , NCR , T
Member of New Corgi Revolution

Skype: xxsnipzscopzxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 7
10 points for Eddie(TwF)
http://prntscr.com/2qhif8 10 points for 5 conquerers


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:00 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 740
jyrgen wrote:
10 points for Eddie(TwF)
http://prntscr.com/2qhif8 10 points for 5 conquerers


Updated ! ;)

mustafa960 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2qciaq

Battle


Updated ! ;)

Jaymah wrote:
Lost battles I didnt post:
For Nex and Santa
http://prntscr.com/2qd2ul
http://prntscr.com/2qd4uv


Updated ! ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:23 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 am
Posts: 0
Gender: male
http://gyazo.com/0b15bfb3ba78ded2f96dacf8b10d9f9b

2 conquers/2 crystals-6 point

Burningapollo/TwF


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 64
http://prntscr.com/2qjc8i
http://prntscr.com/2qjcbr
http://prntscr.com/2qjcfy
http://prntscr.com/2qjckj

18 non contest conquers = 36 points

Motor city Madman (TwF)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 am
Posts: 38
183 pts for TwF(Dev)
http://prntscr.com/2qjcwq 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjd0o 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjd31 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjdy3 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qje0r 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qje34 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjee6 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjelu 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjeoo 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjf37 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjf66 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjfcy 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjffc 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjfi5 6 pts for 3 conquers

http://prntscr.com/2qjcah 2 pts for 2 crystals
http://prntscr.com/2qjdoq 2 pts for 2 crystals
http://prntscr.com/2qjf9h 3 pts for 3 crystals

http://prntscr.com/2qjdup 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjcmo BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjdks 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjd88 BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjet5 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjex0 BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjih0 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjip3 BR


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:38 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 740
Devesh2 wrote:
183 pts for TwF(Dev)
http://prntscr.com/2qjcwq 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjd0o 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjd31 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjdy3 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qje0r 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qje34 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjee6 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjelu 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjeoo 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjf37 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjf66 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjfcy 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjffc 10 pts for 5 conquers
http://prntscr.com/2qjfi5 6 pts for 3 conquers

http://prntscr.com/2qjcah 2 pts for 2 crystals
http://prntscr.com/2qjdoq 2 pts for 2 crystals
http://prntscr.com/2qjf9h 3 pts for 3 crystals

http://prntscr.com/2qjdup 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjcmo BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjdks 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjd88 BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjet5 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjex0 BR
http://prntscr.com/2qjih0 10 pts for battle won
http://prntscr.com/2qjip3 BR


send Full BRs in PM here plz
best way to post BR is, showing names of allies/self in BR posted on forums, and erasing of Chases type/numbers only. any how send me BRs

mmewrench wrote:
http://prntscr.com/2qjc8i
http://prntscr.com/2qjcbr
http://prntscr.com/2qjcfy
http://prntscr.com/2qjckj

18 non contest conquers = 36 points

Motor city Madman (TwF)


Updated ! ;)

Apollo wrote:
http://gyazo.com/0b15bfb3ba78ded2f96dacf8b10d9f9b

2 conquers/2 crystals-6 point

Burningapollo/TwF


Updated ! ;)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BD screenshots Tick 501-1000
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am
Posts: 41
Gender: male
30 points for killing a contest participant units and the victory for Scotlandyard or im noone.

http://i.imgur.com/g2AGAlq.png?1

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl