It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
You should see the word right next to opinion, opinion free. That means without opinion. So if we put them together it will be a simple factual post that is opinion free. Based on that exchange however I see no need to continue this course of conversation as it will contain no value.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 am
Posts: 146
Korupt wrote:
You should see the word right next to opinion, opinion free. That means without opinion. So if we put them together it will be a simple factual post that is opinion free. Based on that exchange however I see no need to continue this course of conversation as it will contain no value.


Oh, I see what you mean now.

it wasn't the "free" that threw me though, it was the lack of a comma after the word "factual".
I was readying it as a post, free of (factual opinions) and I spent some time trying to work out what a "factual opinion" was :lol:
It sounds like it should be something but what, I don't know :lol:

I wasn't trying to troll you, i think you do a difficult job very well on these forums :)

Sorry bud

No hard feelings :)

p.s. Just so there's no misunderstanding, I'm also not trying to make a thing out of the grammar as i know mine isn't great :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Tbh we don't care what happened.

Over all who really cares, My team "SAIL" was the only alliance that had war.. then getting backstabed for the 4 time.. is just sad, as for GDL, CUBA, PHI, ect.. OE1 aka ARM..

ARM is why they attacked us.. over all it was a 1v10 :| or so..

what happened the alliance we did not kill.. just sat there and built up.. No help came from any other teams this era but my Sub and KT :| and a little help from ZAIL.

But over all these alliance where very small.

but if you guys wanna keep talking about this go ahead.. but this has shown us that you need more than 1 team too win earth 1, as said the "hardest" world pff more like the saddest world.

anyways i am out~


Spoiler:

Good luck trusting ARM players or PHI ect.. :)


if you really think i am up set over this think again.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am
Posts: 6
gaurav1 wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
It's hardly fair to knock SAIL on this one. Even if it is Greeny leading.

Even though I am part of SAIL sub (with 3 other members, and 2 of them 500 ticks inactive) I got to see quite a lot of what was going on. I was pretty much told to mark everyone top 10, other than SAIL, red.

When the whole world declares war on you, there isn't much you can do. I was in SAIL chat and I know the majority of them managed to get on, however with players leaving to join others the rest just quit. Granted their activity wasn't the best at the time, but still the majority of the alliance was contacted and they could have most probably fought. Unfortunately with every alliance seemingly backstabbing them, they had no support from anyone and they had to fight wars right across the map to hold their territory. I fairly impossible challenge, hence the guys leaving.

As happy as you'll might be, this shouldn't be a proud moment for the guys who killed of SAIL. Congrats you managed to kill Greeny. But take a look at how many allies you had to use and take away from Greeny's alliance to do it. Say what you want, anyone who has to go through that much effort to crumble an alliance fears them.

That's all I have to say for it really.


There were only 3 alliances that declared war on SAIL, hardly the entire world or top 10 as you mention. I won't say that more would not have joined eventually, but at the start it was just 3 alliances and that is all it took. You say others were contacted and got online..but for the first 3 ticks, there were only 3 of SAIL that got on...those first 3 ticks are crucial in any war as we were able to kill about 1000 troops on that initial charge and they never moved to dodge us. Another 3 ticks later, Cap and Woona had logged on and were yet to do anything to help out Dodge, Arnold, or PJW who were putting up a fight and trying to hold their land. A valiant effort indeed but hence three players could not back the force attacking them. Yes we asked PJW, Dodge, and Arnold to leave SAIL but not out of fear of fighting SAIL with them in it, but for the respect of these friends. We declared war on SAIL because we wanted to take down Greeny and a few of us, did not want to see all of the aformentioned players hard work all round go to waste defending an alliance alone.

There is a reason these 3 players left SAIL, because they agreed with us and did not have the loyalty to their leader that members of a supposed good alliance should have. You say its fairly impossible to defend across the map, yet if you go and look at the history of Earth 1, many of the eventual winners of rounds have had to do just that. I was apart of many of the first few eras on E1 where we had to fight the entire world to win. So you are just making a bad excuse for SAIL.

You also fail to even mention that it takes quite an effort to bring war to an alliance that is spread across the world and had such a large power lead over its nearest competitors.

Even worse, Greeny and SAIL knew that we were up to something. We didnt really hide our intentions and we know word leaked to SAIL. None of the alliances I won with on E1 in the past ever had that luxury when we were attacked by multiple alliances yet we endured and eventually won. Just seems we were able out smart them by pushing back our date to a few days after the tick that had leaked to Greeny.
End of the day, Greeny did not have what it took to win Earth 1 and the results are in the pudding.


LOL u are so bad

PJW (pivo) left us 1 tick into this war
Also we knew this was going to happen "friday" or "black friday"
so this backstab of yours wasnt kept a secret not to mention oe 1 not denying the fact when we asked them about it

also dodge let me know he was joining oe 1 making us 2 members down the 2 members with the highest power

and you expected us to sit there and fight?? on a 3v1 our power at that point would have been even for a 1v1 with GDL

at this point i told my chat about what was happening with dodge/pivo to get the reply of 4 members within the first minuite of me saying that just saying well if everyones leaving for a diff team and giving up we may aswell leave the era

if this was a 1vs 1 backstab we would have taken you guys down with ease so please dont take pitty because u are just a low life alliance of members we let survive during wars we participated in not to mention PHI sniping crystals and the fact u had iceman the 1 person who hates greeny with a passion and would boost 10k reds within the first 400 ticks if it ment killing him

at one point he offered me 10k reds to get greeny kicked on f2 from a winning era so yeah u cant brag about anything so please do us all a favour and stop bragging about a plain and simple backstab

arnold


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 620
Gender: male
Just to clarify a few of your mistakes. PJW did not leave within the 1st tick of war, though it may have seemed like that to those that came on late in SAIL lol.

You weren't one of them though, so you should know. It was Dodge that left first, then PJW, and then you and cap.

Dodge and PJW both left after 5-6 ticks respectfully. This was after those 2 and you were the only ones that tried to fight our initial wave and counter attacked/defended.

You guys knew that we would attack you guys even had OE1 confirm that they probably would. Yet this was the defense you guys put up? Only Dodge, Pivo, and you online for the first 4 ticks? with the others trickling in after they had already lost armies?

Also stop with this talk of backstab etc..past eras on E1, winning alliances have faced better and more opposition at the same time and won. So don't make it seem like you faced impossible odds. Also it is a knock on Greeny and SAIL that your best members were willing to leave when the war came, they in their own words were not happy with Greeny nor SAIL. If GDL had formed at the same time SAIL had, even with Dodge/Pivo with you guys, you would not have taken us down lol. If you couldn't even save your armies knowing a backstab was coming how do you suppose you would have beaten us?

That said I am done posting in here. The results are in the pudding and its over.

_________________
Championship Era 2013 Winner (DoCE/VND)
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR

8+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am
Posts: 6
gaurav1 wrote:
Within 6 ticks the alliance had crumbled. But I think the actual conversations were done over a period of a few hour and that because we had to wait for Arnold Dodge and PJW to each decide on their own. Once those 3 had left, the rest of SAIL crumbled as well with Cap leaving.


no it was decided the second pivo acepted

at that point ill quote it in the sail chat

[17 December 2013 12:36] india: PJW left :|
seriously i can c 7 people on here
go to hell all of u
[17/12/2013 12:40:40] india: cant even try
[17/12/2013 12:40:42] Arnold: :(
[17/12/2013 12:40:45] *** india has left ***
[17/12/2013 12:40:47] Orange Hat: He's really pissed :3
[17/12/2013 12:40:57] Arnold: *CENSORED* it since everyones giving up
[17/12/2013 12:41:01] *** Dodgeas has left ***
[17/12/2013 12:41:08] Orange Hat: Yep
[17/12/2013 12:41:14] Orange Hat: See you guys laterrrrrrrr
[17/12/2013 12:41:15] *** Orange Hat has left ***
[17/12/2013 12:41:19] Jake/Cap: I'm just trying to find someone to give my cookies too :)
[17/12/2013 13:08:41] Arnold: lol
[17/12/2013 13:39:32] *** Jake/Cap has left ***
[17/12/2013 19:28:31] *** Pivo has left ***
[17/12/2013 22:13:12] Death 2/Ivan the terrible(M3): well sorry about the era
[17/12/2013 22:13:13] Death 2/Ivan the terrible(M3): :(
[17/12/2013 22:13:18] *** Death 2/Ivan the terrible(M3) has left ***

and u expect sail not to give up come on pivo didnt even talk to us he just left before anything was said to any of us before dodge had even said to me about joining oe 1

ofcourse an alliance is going to crumble when 1/3 of its network is gone of what is left from 1 member leaving

also the simple fact of u saying it was a 3v1 how is it a 3v1 when every alliance on the era apart from oe 1/subs and our sub has admitted to being willing to jump in to help you guys at any point if needed


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 620
Gender: male
Your chat logs just prove my point that most of SAIL got on late lol..

We started the war at tick 1525, it wasn't until tick 1526 that OE1 and I discussed offering Dodge, Arnold, and Pivo the option to leave SAIL. Tick 1530 passed and Dodge and Pivo were both online still defending/attacking ops. Pivo didn't end up leaving until tick 1531. So if you want to stick with your story of Pivo leaving 1 tick into the war, then you guys must have all been sleeping for the first 5 hours of the war.

_________________
Championship Era 2013 Winner (DoCE/VND)
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR

8+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Posts: 3
pkx114 wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
It's hardly fair to knock SAIL on this one. Even if it is Greeny leading.

Even though I am part of SAIL sub (with 3 other members, and 2 of them 500 ticks inactive) I got to see quite a lot of what was going on. I was pretty much told to mark everyone top 10, other than SAIL, red.

When the whole world declares war on you, there isn't much you can do. I was in SAIL chat and I know the majority of them managed to get on, however with players leaving to join others the rest just quit. Granted their activity wasn't the best at the time, but still the majority of the alliance was contacted and they could have most probably fought. Unfortunately with every alliance seemingly backstabbing them, they had no support from anyone and they had to fight wars right across the map to hold their territory. I fairly impossible challenge, hence the guys leaving.

As happy as you'll might be, this shouldn't be a proud moment for the guys who killed of SAIL. Congrats you managed to kill Greeny. But take a look at how many allies you had to use and take away from Greeny's alliance to do it. Say what you want, anyone who has to go through that much effort to crumble an alliance fears them.

That's all I have to say for it really.


There were only 3 alliances that declared war on SAIL, hardly the entire world or top 10 as you mention. I won't say that more would not have joined eventually, but at the start it was just 3 alliances and that is all it took. You say others were contacted and got online..but for the first 3 ticks, there were only 3 of SAIL that got on...those first 3 ticks are crucial in any war as we were able to kill about 1000 troops on that initial charge and they never moved to dodge us. Another 3 ticks later, Cap and Woona had logged on and were yet to do anything to help out Dodge, Arnold, or PJW who were putting up a fight and trying to hold their land. A valiant effort indeed but hence three players could not back the force attacking them. Yes we asked PJW, Dodge, and Arnold to leave SAIL but not out of fear of fighting SAIL with them in it, but for the respect of these friends. We declared war on SAIL because we wanted to take down Greeny and a few of us, did not want to see all of the aformentioned players hard work all round go to waste defending an alliance alone.

There is a reason these 3 players left SAIL, because they agreed with us and did not have the loyalty to their leader that members of a supposed good alliance should have. You say its fairly impossible to defend across the map, yet if you go and look at the history of Earth 1, many of the eventual winners of rounds have had to do just that. I was apart of many of the first few eras on E1 where we had to fight the entire world to win. So you are just making a bad excuse for SAIL.

You also fail to even mention that it takes quite an effort to bring war to an alliance that is spread across the world and had such a large power lead over its nearest competitors.

Even worse, Greeny and SAIL knew that we were up to something. We didnt really hide our intentions and we know word leaked to SAIL. None of the alliances I won with on E1 in the past ever had that luxury when we were attacked by multiple alliances yet we endured and eventually won. Just seems we were able out smart them by pushing back our date to a few days after the tick that had leaked to Greeny.
End of the day, Greeny did not have what it took to win Earth 1 and the results are in the pudding.


LOL u are so bad

PJW (pivo) left us 1 tick into this war
Also we knew this was going to happen "friday" or "black friday"
so this backstab of yours wasnt kept a secret not to mention oe 1 not denying the fact when we asked them about it

also dodge let me know he was joining oe 1 making us 2 members down the 2 members with the highest power

and you expected us to sit there and fight?? on a 3v1 our power at that point would have been even for a 1v1 with GDL

at this point i told my chat about what was happening with dodge/pivo to get the reply of 4 members within the first minuite of me saying that just saying well if everyones leaving for a diff team and giving up we may aswell leave the era

if this was a 1vs 1 backstab we would have taken you guys down with ease so please dont take pitty because u are just a low life alliance of members we let survive during wars we participated in not to mention PHI sniping crystals and the fact u had iceman the 1 person who hates greeny with a passion and would boost 10k reds within the first 400 ticks if it ment killing him

at one point he offered me 10k reds to get greeny kicked on f2 from a winning era so yeah u cant brag about anything so please do us all a favour and stop bragging about a plain and simple backstab

arnold

Members leaving a team just shows how unorganized that team is not how organized others are.
And instead of complaining others backstabbed you ,you should check your end and try to form a team that stands together in whatever situation.To be frank it was not an impossible war to be fought. Seeing all the 3 alliances that attacked were inactive mostly.About GDL,frankly telling only 3 were active while the war started and those 3 were the only that could be reliable if the war had progressed.With IND and PHI both were inactive alliances.
And more to that you guys knew well before that GDL,IND and PHI were going to attack you and you also were preparing defenses.How can you be so surprised by our attack then?It was meant to happen one day or the other you knew that.
I read your BC after we started that attack.You said we are going to fight till the end no matter what.Where did that attitude go after few ticks ,when you decided to join OE1?
And to be honest if we were to form a team to fight sail from the start, the end result would be the same lol.We wouldn't need 2 more alliances to help us to end the war so quick.
With Regards


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:41 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Get1 wrote:

p.s. Just so there's no misunderstanding, I'm also not trying to make a thing out of the grammar as i know mine isn't great :)

Meh it should have had a comma and I know that but stuff happens when you are posting at 6 am with 0 sleep. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 28
Well the debates and discussions on this one will go on forever.

The point is not to ponder on this one over and over. But I do second the thought of Gaurav that only 3 or 4 players were defending against the attacks of GDL and co.

Regards
The Joker
OE1


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl