ok, so right now, some important notes... for BattleDawn Battle Contest
* Betrayals will NOT be rewarded!! Any betrayal will cause deduction of points for both the individual and the alliance taking in the betrayer. If the betrayer leaves to join a non-contest related alliance, then the participant will automatically be expelled from the contest and a 100 tick grace period will be automatically awarded to the betrayed alliance (if significant damage was done).
* The head contest admin (most likely will be Joshin aka MaliceWolf) will have the power to award and deduct points however s/he see’s fit, determined by the situation at his/her discretion.
* Both alliance scores and individual player scores will be recorded by contest admins. I would highly suggest that individuals record their own scores as well to check with contest admin’s record. This ensures no mistakes.
* Alliance leaders should keep track of their alliance score as well, once again to ensure no mistakes are made. Verification required by screenshot.
* If you do not post the screenshot in the forums, you will not be rewarded the points
. It is solely up to the individual alliance to ensure they are getting their points. If you forget to post it, its your own fault if you don't get rewarded for your effort.
* Don't do farming, if Contest Administrator consider that, it may cause decrease in points. and with a solid proof of farming against you, you know, what will happen to you
* Try to paste "Screenshots" asap, so that we don't get too much burdon at once.
(more in short time, I'll try to upload some screenshots, as examples, so that you can get concept)