It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:

At what point would we have killed them? While we were fighting CBop? While we are fighting you right now? There was not even a 1 tick break between CBop war and WaC war.

That was your decition to come fast to SA and figh us without killing before your enemy' sub, because if you were in war with other alliance we would have respected like we did with Cbop. Generally when someone is in war with other alliance, who wins kill the complete combo (main and sub) Its for that i say TSE look like more your sub than Cbop's

Note TSE come to atack us when we were concentrated with our full army in SA, not before.

But i would prefer to finish with this argument, i m tired. Good luck everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm 
Private
Private

After all of this talk, I'm still curious to see what WDH/ICE will do. As they're both in Greenland, I'm sure it's gonna be a fun one to watch. Them getting involved in the war on either side would be quite tremendous.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This entire play by Celene is an attempt to get ICE involved. WDH is intelligent enough and has enough respect for both sides to stay out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm 
Private
Private

Aye, but if either ICE or WDH or heck, even GaZ decide they won't want just a top 3 finish, getting involved now could be how they do it. But also if they get involved and join the wrong team, what then? If ICE attacked DEF would GaZ attack ICE? There are many things here and many good alliances that could influence the era. Except for us noobs in Mess. We suck. :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 pm 
Private
Private

All I have to say is, I am the best and all of you suck. Stop wasting time on forum, there are better things to do. Trying to reason with nonsense instead just leave the game where it is and do whatever you want. This is the first time I ever posted on a forum in my 7 year of bd career. I don't know how this is fun at all to post about stupid stuff. Again I am the best and all of you suck.

I played for USMC, BFPT and rest you can figure out urself noobs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LoL
I think you have proven how valuable your input was based on your alliance track record.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 am 
Private
Private

Santries wrote:
All I have to say is, I am the best and all of you suck. Stop wasting time on forum, there are better things to do. Trying to reason with nonsense instead just leave the game where it is and do whatever you want. This is the first time I ever posted on a forum in my 7 year of bd career. I don't know how this is fun at all to post about stupid stuff. Again I am the best and all of you suck.

lol you lie i checked your profile you posted before as well.So,i am assuming that you mean to say you didn't achieve anything playing 7 years of BD lol,you noob :lol: .Trying to pour your frustration after 7 years.Best of luck in that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

indala wrote:
CptAmerica wrote:

At what point would we have killed them? While we were fighting CBop? While we are fighting you right now? There was not even a 1 tick break between CBop war and WaC war.

That was your decition to come fast to SA and figh us without killing before your enemy' sub, because if you were in war with other alliance we would have respected like we did with Cbop. Generally when someone is in war with other alliance, who wins kill the complete combo (main and sub) Its for that i say TSE look like more your sub than Cbop's

Note TSE come to atack us when we were concentrated with our full army in SA, not before.

But i would prefer to finish with this argument, i m tired. Good luck everyone.

TSE stayed out of our war with CBoP as we wouldnt get allies either, they attacked a few folks who CBoP attacked before the war to even the odds. We had a NAP until tick 700 and absolutely no reason to kill them as they respected the 1v1 challenge. We could have considered a 1v1 with them, but you decided to immediately try to enter EU, Africa. That was our territory - letting you get a foot in there would have been a very serious strategic advantage, especially with us weakened due the CBoP war. Only a fool would have bothered killing off the non serious folks while the lion is walking through your open door. Again, you keep throwing your accusations around and it goes back and forth. You're better then this Celene. You know these people. Stop screwing around throwing words around and talk to them.

You attacked TSE, you're surprised TSE doesn't attack you when the oppertunity is there? You must be a terrific leader if you think the logical time to attack is when all armies are at the target location. Come the hell on.

You've played for how many years? We've played together five times, I know you're not dumb. What the hell are you getting at Celene? You're not reaching anything, you're just throwing around mud completely without foundations. You're about 10 minutes away from getting solid evidence of either, your right or wrong and instead chose to spend several hours on these forums insisting of the first.

I don't like the way Frenchy is affecting you :D You should have chosen a serb! :P

Apollo wrote:
After all of this talk, I'm still curious to see what WDH/ICE will do. As they're both in Greenland, I'm sure it's gonna be a fun one to watch. Them getting involved in the war on either side would be quite tremendous.

Stay neutral or do what TSE did before and attack anyone trying to get involved in this, hopefully.

Santries wrote:

BFPT uh? At least you know how to cheat then.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ok Alex. If DEF didn t give us time to kill our enemies coming fast to SA, letting us leave an open door in GL Its good strategy. Because this is not 1 Vs 1 now

NaP with them untill tick 700? lolol you make me laugh so hard napping a Cbop' hidden sub but breaking it with main... well....

If you want, and this would be convenient for you, we could relocate in NA, near GL and let TSE and FFP (Who were put for your alliance and are in GL, too ) take our crystals and relics to get easier your invasion to SA, so you would take all our stuff from them afterwards.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20130827-p0xa-39kb

Alex, we re being atacked in 2 fronts for alliances we didn t have time to kill. As simple as that.

Edit: Pls don t mix other eras, other worlds or players, even personal issues, nothing has to do here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next