It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Goes right back to what I said. This is merely a smear campaign because WaC bit off more than they can chew and they need public reasoning for calling in assistance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

indala wrote:
ok , all the pieces of this puzzle fit perfectly for DEF, good job guys.

then ruin the puzzle, you have alies do you not? why not ask an allie to attack TSE and the rest of the lower leveled allances? moreover why not ask WaCC and the rest of your allies to help? this is a game of DIPLOMACY, if you HAVE the strong friends use them, i personally hate how you set this up in a 1v1 style, while i dispise subs, i think allies are there for a reason, and should be used very much when they can indeed help out. from my point of veiw DEF has 1 strong team that can aid them, WaC has bout 3, so why not involve some friends?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Think like your paranoic head wants, i m just telling you TSE hadn t done anything and now they re in GL,

i don t care if they were put for Kenny, Cbop is dead and TSE isn t conquered by you either, so... if you wanted to fight the world 1 Vs 1 and TSE was put by Cbop, they should be dead before warring us

don t u believe?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That makes no sense Celene. We literally went from finishing the last CBop army, to defending your attempt to land into Spain. Even IF there was a reason to kill TSE, when would we have had time? Should we have let you land in Spain, gone to war with TSE over nothing (they have no relics and barely any crystals) and then finally when you were satisfied eventually fought you?

Send an ally after TSE or FFP or whoever you are having issues with, that is not our concern. As Gaurav so eloquently pointed out, WHEN would TSE been able to enter Greenland? While you guys had most your army there nuking the crap out of them? Of course not, its logical that they invade now that you have taken everything down to South America.

You are smarter than this Celene, stop acting like a hurt child.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

indala wrote:
Hey Captain, control your hidden sub TSE, we re doing a fair war where no one of our friends re interfering in your loved 1 Vs 1 war.

They shouldn t be atacking our ops, right?

I might be mistaken, but there's an alliance called WaCC right next to you. So even if they have a hidden one, you seem to openly have one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

All of this discussion is moot because we DO NOT HAVE A SUB.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

42C wrote:
indala wrote:
Hey Captain, control your hidden sub TSE, we re doing a fair war where no one of our friends re interfering in your loved 1 Vs 1 war.

They shouldn t be atacking our ops, right?

I might be mistaken, but there's an alliance called WaCC right next to you. So even if they have a hidden one, you seem to openly have one.

you re in a mistake, WaCC is not our sub, i had already told before, they re friendlies, they won t be involved in any war, they re free to put the name they want, they re fighting with RISE atm, but TSE works like DEF's sub, not like Cbop one :x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

YOU ATTACKED TSE. End of story. What they do is entirely up to them since you provoked them.

You are not a smooth talker, you do not have the ability to manipulate this situation to make it okay for you to send your horde after us. This merely shows how weak you guys truly are that you have to attempt slander to tip the odds in your favor.

Not that it matters, but you have lost the little respect I had for you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
YOU ATTACKED TSE.

like 500 ticks ago, They didn t let us build in EU, we kicked them from GL, that was all.

Whats ur problem Cptain? u can t hold a conversation without saying any crap against someone?

What Rania has to do here? What the respect has to do here ?? I was disrespectful? You don t want to acept a position diferent from yours? lol I just say what i see, you told your part I say mine.

At the beginning of the era u asked about our "sub" if they weren t why we hadn t conquered them. I say now the same with TSE alliance, if they were a Cbop' sub, why they re not conquered, because they re your dogs, End of the discusion. Take it or leave it I don t care any now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Here are the facts:

- TSE placed to support CBop in the chance that other top alliances use subs
- TSE was in Europe, specifically the UK
- TSE stayed out of CBop/DEF war since we did not bring assistance.
- WaC attacked TSE
- DEF had no access to Europe until after tick 300 (when we began to war CBop)
- While the last CBop army was being killed, WaC attempted to enter Europe again and we turned them back, thus starting our war.

At what point would we have killed them? While we were fighting CBop? While we are fighting you right now? There was not even a 1 tick break between CBop war and WaC war.

You can't even possibly compare an alliance that built right next to you, tagged after you and were left alone...to an alliance that was not in our territory and was placed to here to support our enemy.

What planet are you from that this all makes sense in your head? Can we get Tier 1 management on the line from WaC to clear this up or is this the general consensus amongst your team?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next