It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

All you are doing is making yourself look like a fool Celene.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 am 
Captain
Captain

CptAmerica wrote:
Here are the facts:

- TSE placed to support CBop in the chance that other top alliances use subs
- TSE was in Europe, specifically the UK
- TSE stayed out of CBop/DEF war since we did not bring assistance.
- WaC attacked TSE
- DEF had no access to Europe until after tick 300 (when we began to war CBop)
- While the last CBop army was being killed, WaC attempted to enter Europe again and we turned them back, thus starting our war.

At what point would we have killed them? While we were fighting CBop? While we are fighting you right now? There was not even a 1 tick break between CBop war and WaC war.

You can't even possibly compare an alliance that built right next to you, tagged after you and were left alone...to an alliance that was not in our territory and was placed to here to support our enemy.

What planet are you from that this all makes sense in your head? Can we get Tier 1 management on the line from WaC to clear this up or is this the general consensus amongst your team?

First off this is my opinion as a bystander. So saying that I'll continue

1. TSE was originally here to help CBop; However, now that they are gone for the most part who's to say you can't talk to them? You've already implied that you talk to these people and know how to inform people of any questions asked? Similar alibis is never a good thing.

2. TSE is in EU/UK - This part can be assumed to help actually both parties of CBop and DEF at the beginning of the era. Mere coincidence, as it blocks the entrance into Europe without starting something. Easy to make smaller teams frustrated when they have there land built on.

3. WaC has attacked TSE though seems to be willing to stop hostile intentions if things were able to boil back down to a 1v1. Also as Cpt mentioned it could be them trying to start hype to bring in allies themselves. Both are fine plans and respectable since no one has played completely "fair" in this era.

4. WaC enters europe and gets pushed back. Nothing really to say here. War starts.

5. If Cpt knows TSE and FFP and really wanted an era where people couldn't say "You were using subs + allies in an era where you said you wouldn't use allies + subs" why wouldn't they try talking to there friends asking them to stop? It's obviously going to start tension and since your the ones who wanted a 1v1 why defend yourselves on why you shouldn't? You talk to these people but then you say, "I can't influence there decisions" While we know you cant force them you most certainly can influence them.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Answer to number 5

Because they are not OUR FRIENDS. How difficult is this to understand? We have as much say and control over them as the next alliance. Our communications with them have been extremely light, barely talked to either alliance at all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As another impartial bystander. It looks like TSE is simply retaliating for WaC shoving them out of GL earlier in the round. I am not sure why everyone seems to point at DEF, alliances go to war all the time. It is simply not DEF's fault that WaC engaged TSE and is now living with the consequences.

All in all, if I were in TSE I would be getting a jolly good laugh out of all of this nonsense.

P.S. Isn't TSE in 13th place?

-Pete

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Obvious if I were in TSE i would be laughing too, a 13Th alliance complicating the round, but you know what? DEF came fast to us when our armies were in GL, keeping us jammed there for 11 ticks lolol, all our gates/ colonies jammed, lol when 300 squads were comming eta 6 for africa to SA :) WAC waited patiently not interfering in Cbop/DEF war. like a fair 1 vs 1

If DEF was protecting EU too of our invasion why didn t themselves killed TSE like Cbop sub, because they were useful to them..... bah we re arguing in circles :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We aren't arguing in circles, either your English is too poor to follow the posts, or you simply decided to ignore what we have said 4 times.

We went from CBop war to defending your attempt to land in Spain without any break. At what point would we have fought and killed TSE? And what purpose would that have served? You need 10 relics to win, they have none.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

First of all, I find it hard to name TSE a sub in any manner seeing as they did not protect their main (Cbop).

Secondly, if they have never harmed DEF, than why would DEF focus on them rather than the 100+ WAC squads moving into Europe.

What you are asking of DEF is to just arbitrarily kill off alliances that are fighting WAC so that there is a "Fair Fight"

Don't know about you, but when I am in a brawl, I dont ignore my opponent to go punch random people. DEF would be ignorant to attack TSE when WAC was instigating...

-Pete

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You've summed it up pretty well Pete. Like I pointed out earlier, this is simply an attempt by WaC to rally their allies against us. They know they cant keep defending us for the remainder of the week, so they need help.

By accusing us of asking an alliance we have no affiliation with to help, its simply her attempt to publicly smear DEF and allow their awesome allies to jump in and save their champion butts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Both are wrong in 1 part, what i meant is DEF didn t let us KILL our enemies to have a fair war 1 Vs 1, thats all. They came asap to SA, its suspicious.

OOps Scarlet Witch left the alliance?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
All you are doing is making yourself look like a fool Celene.

Not kool Chris. I see 0 reason to call anyone out their names, unless of course that excites you. Then by all means go right ahead. If opinions make people look like fools then I've seen quite a few fools just briefly glossing over the discussion. Not mentioning any names...Cpt. America.

Really, that's the only reason i'm posting, but let me see if I can catch up what exactly the issue is, besides mostly people just wanting an opinion about something they know nothing about.

Whats your beef with WaC? Whats anyones beef?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next