It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

cosmin1980 wrote:
Btw subs rock. I had my best times in TFM as a sub. With Liri matty will by my side lol. So lighten up people :)

Agreed, when you can lay back and worry only about getting kills and not completely defending every unit you have while holding relations and conquers too badly. Being in a sub can make a great time, or a troll team :3 Though not sure if your morals line up with that :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:28 pm 
Private
Private

Haha Andrei. Fun times in TFM. Most inactive sub on CE, yet we still managed to kill SAGE. We're just that cool.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Alexanderkitty wrote:
Though I am fairly sure quite a few of us would rather play with people whos skill is less reliant on the wallet.

Yeah, I for one preffer to play with people whos skill is less reliant on their mouths than on their contribution to BD.

Even if I just watched this era, I had a load of fun just putting sat scans around, reading the forums from time to time and talking with some of the people I knew from E1. I had fun, I bet a load of people had fun this era, you must've had fun here too Alex, so what the hell are you talking about saying there was any shame here? Wishing it was better and shunning it because it wasn't is just a pathetic regret that spits on what good you had from it. No era has to be a "perfect era" and certainly not in your definition of perfect. It's a game, if you had fun from playing it then it was perfect, if not hit another game and better luck next time. At least I can say I had more fun than my investment's worth out of this era, and I know I'll certainly have some fun out of this post; I bet you can say you had at least some fun from it, and you'd have a lot more if you weren't so stuck-up, but then again that's your own bloody fault, so please stop trying to spoil the fun of those that are perfectly fine with doing what they can do aside from their real life because that's all BD's worth. And really, pretty much calling your teammates has-been with those comments; I don't know about them, maybe they feel the same way, but if so then it's a shame, because no team that fights for rank 1 ever deserves such a thing. Only rulebreakers degrade this game, any other player enhances it, and players from all CBoP, WaC and DEF do so even more, yourself included. If there was any degrading in the BD players, such thoughts would be the prime example.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I understand where hes coming from.

2 of our most important members in the alliance were added last minute and told me for weeks they didnt wanna play (and we still only had 9 from the start).

1 other had already planned to retire but wanted to play one last round with me, and another didnt plan to play at all because he was moving houses until I asked.

I should have seen the writing on the wall, but I desperately wanted a round with people I enjoyed playing with after my brief stint in JFA. This is not to take anything away from WaC, they defended and did everything they needed to do to keep us at at bay.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 am 
Private
Private

You didn't recruit good ol' inactive Apollo, that's why! aha.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

cosmin1980 wrote:
Btw subs rock. I had my best times in TFM as a sub. With Liri matty will by my side lol. So lighten up people :)

Silly fluffy porcupine... your meant to reply after 3 months bro... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

[quote=
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Not sure who he was - but that kind of depends on who he was in game. That all said and done, to say WaC was the perfect team would be untrue. It was clear they were out of focus and playing in "sprints". Unfortunately we were even further out of focus and are clearly past our prime time.

kent is morgan.. the leader of WaC alex

never hate LoL love Lol... playing LoL is what gets you victories HaHa xD

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

DEF finally scored a kill..doesn't really count for much anymore but hey still a win :P
http://prntscr.com/1rq30u

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
aazaadx wrote:
After very little deliberation and almost no research the verdict is out. DEF are imposters! They very honorably claim to hold certain principles which they do not possess. Will a REAL alliance, please stand up!

What principles would that be gary? I've been offline for 24 ticks but as far as I know, we havent brought in any help.

Catching up on everything right now though.

*Edit, looks like some Euro guys gave you issues for a bit but its been sorted out.

No need to get up in arms over a temporary issue, the BC is full of people saying to stay out of it.

Yeah, I was talking about fighting headup without th[*]e use of subs. There were other alliances attacking us as we entered into Africa. Actually Gaz even spy attacked a few us, just a couple days ago. I wonder why they would do such a thing. ;) This is all a moot point now though. My previous post was submitted before DEF's disappointing collapse and was more propaganda than validity.

Personally, I believe that this is an admirable quality in any alliance that claims they are the best. Since you cannot be the best if you are only able to win with the use of subs. There are many advantages to be gained by circumventing the ten player rule and having another aliance/alliances used as meat shield who have nothing to lose, since their only agenda is to help another alliance win.

I guess my question now is, was upholding this principle and losing more important, then breaking it and possibly surviving or did you guys feel that your performance was lacking and was the overall determining factor in deciding not to break the rule you guys implemented?

BTW subs sux Andrei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

:lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next