It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

WaC was able to defend there tip. But will they be able to take DEF's? Interested to find out

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

well thing is WAC has a significant power advantage now I think like 250 points now. Plus DEF has much more conquers so troop wise id imagine WaC has a very big advantage. Although I could be wrong. But If they indeed do, and they have proven they can stay and always be on I think they can take Africa. Of course that could change very easily, one mistake and WaC could loose there army and we are back to square one of the war. However there is more than 1 way to enter the other side of the world.

Btw fire, war update, DEF entered SA didn't end well for them there going back to Africa.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

sparta23 wrote:
well thing is WAC has a significant power advantage now I think like 250 points now. Plus DEF has much more conquers so troop wise id imagine WaC has a very big advantage. Although I could be wrong. But If they indeed do, and they have proven they can stay and always be on I think they can take Africa. Of course that could change very easily, one mistake and WaC could loose there army and we are back to square one of the war. However there is more than 1 way to enter the other side of the world.

Btw fire, war update, DEF entered SA didn't end well for them there going back to Africa.

Sums it up rather well. WaC's micro kills are becoming more apparent as the days go by

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Sums it up rather well. WaC's micro kills are becoming more apparent as the days go by

As far as I'm hearing WaC doesn't really have the advantage in kills. Rather it's the fact that DEF are losing a lot of workers for OPs, and are losing conquers that they aren't replacing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
Quote:

As far as I'm hearing WaC doesn't really have the advantage in kills. Rather it's the fact that DEF are losing a lot of workers for OPs, and are losing conquers that they aren't replacing.

sure, because WaC is conquering like crazy, and we didn t build any op...

I think we killed as many as they did, considering our chasis, not so fast to recover as infantry. They had activity problems in the last days. Our nukes made the rest.

Last edited by indala on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Like I said Celene, I don't think WaC has the advantage in kills.. From what I heard DEF killed a few more squads yesterday, but I would say it's probably pretty even. But judging by the fact WaC has kept gaining power and DEF didn't, WaC must be doing something right :lol:

Props to WaC though, when this started I didn't think you would push them back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 am 
Captain
Captain

Milanos wrote:
Like I said Celene, I don't think WaC has the advantage in kills.. From what I heard DEF killed a few more squads yesterday, but I would say it's probably pretty even. But judging by the fact WaC has kept gaining power and DEF didn't, WaC must be doing something right :lol:

Props to WaC though, when this started I didn't think you would push them back.

Always believe in Celene ;)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Good to be home and catch a breather.

Props to WaC for the relentless defense. One of the tougher opponents I've had in recent years. I don't think I've ever had to retreat after an invasion, so it was definitely a heavily discussed move home before we did it.

Armies are still mostly in tact while WaC was able to continue conquering/building. Just shy of tick 1000 though, so tons of time left. 6 of the 10 relics are on our side of the map, so WaC will have to make a move if they want to win it relic style. The next few days should be interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

CptAmerica wrote:
Good to be home and catch a breather.

Props to WaC for the relentless defense. One of the tougher opponents I've had in recent years. I don't think I've ever had to retreat after an invasion, so it was definitely a heavily discussed move home before we did it.

Armies are still mostly in tact while WaC was able to continue conquering/building. Just shy of tick 1000 though, so tons of time left. 6 of the 10 relics are on our side of the map, so WaC will have to make a move if they want to win it relic style. The next few days should be interesting.

Yeah if they dont pursue correctly and properly I can see you guys winning with ease.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

there's always going through europe from greenland. less dangerous than africa-sa i think

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next