It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Good excuse.

we didn t let TSE have ops in GL, we were going to EU to kill your other sub FFP, who nuked us to the hell in iceland. your alliance stopped us, ok.

You know? these excuses make me sick

As u can see we didn t send u spammers or alliances who cut you, or low strategy, we play fair man. BUT we did have G scared and asking us not to interfere with your war with Cbop, and we did. Even Cbop offered us to go to africa lol, we didn t acept

If u see my radar i have 4 DEF incomming atack and 6 of TSE...

Thats all, good luck liers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am fully aware of what you are attempting to do here. TSE/FFP are not our subs and you all know it, you are simply attempting to make a big stink over nothing so you can involve ICE/FIRE/STAR/WaCC. It's not going to work.

You are going to make enemies invading EU, these alliances you name had territory in EU before we did. You can't simply move your armies out of greenland and to south america and expect these new enemies you made to simply stop attacking.

You made these enemies on your own accord, grow a pair and get back to war.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lol first DEF accuses TSE of being cbops sub, now WaC accuses TSE of being DEFs sub.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

In all fairness, DEF was informed before the round started that TSE was there to support CBop in the case that other alliances started using subs.

That's what we were told by Kenny, and I'm sure he informed WaC of the same thing.

Celene is simply trying to gain support so they don't have to fight solo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol

i m not trying anything, i just tell what i see. TSE haven t done anything against us in the last 200 ticks they just tried a defense against us in EU, but they couldn t

Suddenly they invade GL when DEF come to SA? take ur own conclusions.

Last edited by indala on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

indala wrote:
Good excuse.

we didn t let TSE have ops in GL, we were going to EU to kill your other sub FFP, who nuked us to the hell in iceland. your alliance stopped us, ok.

You know? these excuses make me sick

As u can see we didn t send u spammers or alliances who cut you, or low strategy, we play fair man. BUT we did have G scared and asking us not to interfere with your war with Cbop, and we did. Even Cbop offered us to go to africa lol, we didn t acept

If u see my radar i have 4 DEF incomming atack and 6 of TSE...

Thats all, good luck liers

You start a war with both FFP and TSE and then get annoyed at us? We are trying to play fair as well, I have so many offers from alliances wanting to assist us and I have refused them all. Also for correctness sake, FFP isn't a sub of ours either. Just like TSE, they were an alliance that we didn't see any reason to mess with and made naps with. You guys for some reason wanted to kill Island, and now are annoyed that he and his alliance is fighting back?

I am thankful and I told Yoz that, that you guys did not interfere in our war with CBop. But with CBop dead, the next war was ofcourse DEF vs WaC. You guys tried to enter EU, territory that we had fought so hard to take from CBop, ofcourse we weren't going to let you guys land. It's still a 1 on 1 war between DEF and WaC and I will make sure it stays that way. If you can't fight TSE/FFP, then you shouldn't have attacked them to begin with. You can also try and use diplomacy and end those wars..but it's not our problem and not something I am going to worry about. We have alliances in Asia that we are still having to fight because guess what, alliances don't like it when you conquer them or attack them etc.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

indala wrote:
lol

i m not trying anything, i just tell what i see. TSE haven t done anything against us in the last 200 ticks just they tried a defense against us in EU, but they couldn t

Suddenly they invade GL when DEF come to SA? take ur own conclusions.

Lol last 200 ticks they obviously couldn't do much since they are a way smaller alliance than WaC is in terms of power/squads. So obviously with your guys squads now busy in SA...it makes logical sense they would try an invasion.

That said, I actually have a message from TSE that said they were going to invade Greenland/Iceland without them knowing we had already invaded SA.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Celene, been a while since we spoke. All good miss?

As much as I regret the situation, as it detracts from the warfare, I believe it is a bit sad you blame us for this. You conquered an FFP member before this war started - we did not know FFP before this era started and we have barely spoken to them since.

Some TSE members are friends of mine, I will not deny this. Some are friends of yours too, however. And I would like to press that TSE was there on request of Kenny. You are accusing us - however - you know these people. You're in a chat with them, and myself. Satans, James, Steve.... They've no intention or desire to help DEF. They played hard bargain over getting a NAP with us. You managed to piss them off, before we had a war with you.

We did not ask military support of them. And the TSE leader I am sure can confirm this.

Surely Celene you can do your own research and find out the truth yourself - unless your intention is solely to bash us for a crime you assume we commit? In which case by all means go ahead milady.

I do hope that isn't the case and this post will clear some things up. TSE listens to James and Kenny. Not to me, not to Chris and not to our suave friend.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ok , all the pieces of this puzzle fit perfectly for DEF, good job guys.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

indala wrote:
ok , all the pieces of this puzzle fit perfectly for DEF, good job guys.

Please don't give us that, Celene. Do me a favour and talk to some people. You'll find this isn't our doing whatsoever.

If we came here to simply win, we would have brought some very good players to accompany us and you know this more then anyone. We came here to have a good war and I do hope you can resolve this situation. It's not in our hands.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next