It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@ Gary, you obviously havent read ANY of the forum posts. Celene IS acting like a fool, and my current beef is that WaC is attempting to lie and manipulate their way into asking for assistance. Simple enough.

@ Celene
We took europe from CBop, we killed CBop, you tried to enter Europe.

You started the chain of events that are unfolding, not us. We were perfectly content with rebuilding and taking out a few noobs until you tried to come into Europe.

All this shows is that you are not very intelligent and did not fully think through your actions. Now you are simply in a bad situation and are trying to BS your way into getting support since you've probably never fought without an ally/sub.

Grow up and play the damn game Celene, this is embarrassing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I m smart enough to see how DEF tied our hands, and pls Stop being so rude, you re trying to show you re fighting 1 vs 1 whining and insulting to show your position.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I will be rude up until the point where you stop spreading lies.

Your idiotic actions (ie: attack into Europe) got yourself into the situation with TSE, not ours. It is not our job to kill the people that you piss off before we war you.

Stop acting like a little baby and fight.

PS: Your sig says AI, you were in our sub :) May want to fix that or people might think you know what you are doing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Honestly, at this juncture WaC should just ask for help.

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. If the kitchen is on fire, you should probably call someone to help put it out.

I dont see any reason why they shouldnt just ask their allies for help in order to win against unfavorable odds.

The whole 1v1 thing is a great concept if both teams are contending equally, but if one feels even the slightest bit overwhelmed, it is the intelligent move to call for backup.

No need to beat around the bush making excuses, if you are tired of fighting on 2 fronts WaC, then force your enemy to fight on 2 fronts.

-Pete

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:

PS: Your sig says AI, you were in our sub :) May want to fix that or people might think you know what you are doing.

man you re really crazy, i was your sub leader, we fought with you head to head all the era, even suicide for you, whats your problem? u make this so personal, buy a life better

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I take lies and attempts to manipulate other alliances personally. So until you start speaking the truth, you will get this kind of attitude from me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

firemanpete wrote:
Honestly, at this juncture WaC should just ask for help.

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. If the kitchen is on fire, you should probably call someone to help put it out.

I dont see any reason why they shouldnt just ask their allies for help in order to win against unfavorable odds.

The whole 1v1 thing is a great concept if both teams are contending equally, but if one feels even the slightest bit overwhelmed, it is the intelligent move to call for backup.

No need to beat around the bush making excuses, if you are tired of fighting on 2 fronts WaC, then force your enemy to fight on 2 fronts.

-Pete

Maybe the allies we sent felt threatened for someone, take your own conclusions because they re doing nothing for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sounds like you dont really have any allies then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

jeesas...i couldnt read past the 2nd page...so much BS but not a single BR *atleast not in the first 2 pages lol* i am from TSE and i dunno y no1 from our side have said anything yet...but maybe cause we r (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and like to see people fight...i dunno...whatever the case...i dunno y every1 is so mad about us attacking/defending WAC...wac denied us to come in NA and things went bad from there between the players so we fought...of course we arnt playing serious so we had to play smart,would be stupid of us to fight u head on so we decided to defend against u,i mean cant let any hostiles come in our Scotland! and as for the invasion in greenland like 3 days ago...if u look closely its only 1 single player,who originally planed to sucide cause he is leaving soon cause of school but seeing as u guys didnt defend in GL he went and cleared GL from WaC...as for us being kenny's sub...i fkng told james that we arnt jeesas...we r helping no1 but us! its like u r telling us to not fight and just sit and watch...and for not attacking DEF...why would we? as i said again...we r not try hard-ing we have to play smart,made a nap with def,we dnt touch them and they wont touch us *period*,simple as that,WaC could have done the same but oh well
thank you for reading my awesome english!

Satans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Unfortunately at this point it wont matter what you guys in TSE say. Celene has convinced herself that this is the case, and is attempting to get allies to help her.

Nothing new here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next