It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: JFA is a solo alliance
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

martinhawk wrote:
I (and apparently others, according to the broadcast) find the title of this thread laughable.

WLI Is your sub. They even took out BH (Braveheart) when the era began. Just like a good sub would.

And COLD was premised third-place in exchange for apathy.

You want everyone to think that you are winning alone? Mirage has pictures of too many emails… Including one from COLD admitting the plan. I will provide that picture myself. Please ask and I will provide that message specifically.

I only know one other player in this alliance… Mirage! I have never written a single word on this forum. My gameplay speaks for itself. You still don't have A Battle Report with my name on it and you are unlikely (not impossible… But close) to get one. As far as I know you beat 8 other players.

You were bragging that I was running, and that you had taken everything. I told you that I would personally apologize to your entire alliance if you could find my name on more than 2 outposts with my name on them. Please look again! I'm sure this will motivate you.

I have all 32 achievements, and you scoff at it. Please find the battle report that everyone is looking for, or the 3 outposts with my name on them. I've been beaten before and I don't mind losing to you, your sub, and your brother alliance. We have alliances as well, and we lost. Please shut up now.

My name is KJ and I don't know how it shows up here… Because I usually don't care about this stuff.

Yet again. WLI is not our sub. Feel free to message Barcos (leader of COLD) and ask him what our current arrangement is. You will be plenty surprised to find out that we have no promised them anything. It is completely up to them what place they get.

I can't wait for the day that our NAP with WLI is over and we finally fight and KJ instantly realizes he has no idea what he's talking about. Unfortunately the NAP was extended for a little longer, so you will have to stick around to see it. Hell, I even changed the name of our alliance to mock WLI about them flying their relic out off the coast of Japan. This response of yours only goes to show how little you know about whats truly going on in the game.

KJ, I'd like to see you get 32 achievements on a real server.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm 
Private
Private

Geez… Maybe this is how I got 5 whole posts on this board.

I forgot to point out that you call me an idiot… Yet I have to point out that in your 1st post you insist that you are a "solo alliance"

yet in your 3rd post and I believe the 5th overall you come right out and say that you have an era long nap with COLD.

So I don't know how to respond to you… Except to say that maybe this thread was started by an… WELL YOU GET THE IDEA.
KJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

By SOLO alliance I mean no subs, no assistance.

COLD is the only alliance we have a NON AGGRESSION PACT with for the whole round. Simply means, we dont attack them, they dont attack us...for the whole round.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:24 am 
Private
Private

You are being assisted by a Top 3 alliance. How is that "SOLO"?

You are delusional. "We didn't get any help… Except my big brother came and helped me out" Do you not understand what the word "SOLO" means?

Webster's dictionary defines it
Solo – adjective
1: accomodating one person <a solo canoe>
2: of, relating to, or being a solo <a solo performance> <a solo flight>
3: hit with no runners on base <a solo home run>

I am assuming that you are very 2nd definition. You are not a "SOLO".
You admit to being to being assisted in your victory... Congratulations to you, your brother alliance, and anyone else who assisted you!

I am not sure how you argue against facts.
KJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Who is assisting us?

COLD? What have they done to assist us?

WLI? You mean the alliance putting together a coalition of like 5+ alliances to fight us at tick 750 (you guys included from what I hear)?

You really have no idea what is going on outside of your little world do you? WLI and JFA may have lots of mutual friends, but thats about as far as it goes.

JFA = Japan Fisheries Agencies. WLI took a relic off the coast of Japan, my re-tag was a jab that we intended to come retrieve it the old fashioned way. How dense can you be?

This is why I blocked KJ, so he'd come here and you all could see the kind of craziness I've been dealing with!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

martinhawk wrote:
You are being assisted by a Top 3 alliance. How is that "SOLO"?

You are delusional. "We didn't get any help… Except my big brother came and helped me out" Do you not understand what the word "SOLO" means?

Webster's dictionary defines it
Solo – adjective
1: accomodating one person <a solo canoe>
2: of, relating to, or being a solo <a solo performance> <a solo flight>
3: hit with no runners on base <a solo home run>

I am assuming that you are very 2nd definition. You are not a "SOLO".
You admit to being to being assisted in your victory... Congratulations to you, your brother alliance, and anyone else who assisted you!

I am not sure how you argue against facts.
KJ

You have a sub, WIMP, helping you and had them since about tick 20-ish.

Which "brother alliance" assisted us, mm?

Some facts for you.

- No one, and I repeat no one, killed or warred anyone on our request.
- No one, again no one, is incapable diplomatically of declaring war upon us.
- Despite having a sub, SB for an ally towards the end and LFD trying to get us to leave you alone, asking most of the world for help and relocating once and trying to relocate twice, you've lost ground at probably a record rate on E1.

Congratulation. Your army is still alive.

Good job losing everything else at such a speed we got an incredible advantage in production.

You could have opfilled europe and slowed us down for weeks - you did not.

You could have made us fight for every inch and forced us to constantly use attacks with real units - you did not.

You could have spammed us over and over again trying to regain what you can during peoples sleep - you did not.

Instead you fell back over and over again hoping for some miracle ally to save your skin - and now you cry that we were assisted?

Fighting no one or barely anyone and getting the win by diplomacy = Battle Hugs.

Picking off people one by one until no one is left who can stand against you and last = Strategy.

Killing alliances who have absolutely no chance of lasting so much of a day = Bullying.

Learn the difference. Perhaps if you start playing on a real world you will. ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You don't know what you are talking about, look at your achievements.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

CptAmerica wrote:
You don't know what you are talking about, look at your achievements.

Oh damn I am exposed. Where can I find a mentor?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hmm. Ill hit you up from one of my other 3 accounts, I think they all have 28+ achievements. Is that ok?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WLI is not a sub. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about bootlicking.(green puke smiley)
WLI just came to chill and because of who we are everyone wants us to play serious. Melt wants help and JFA wants to fight because they have multiple advantages.. FU. We do not need anything to prove anything. Melt I haven't been paying much attention to you, all I can say is..pick up your game. JFA what have you done? Donated a few hundred dollars to beat an okie doke team and captured a defenseless NA/SA. Oh yeah something about an alliance nap. Its not our fault this round sux. After much reflection about your attitude Ive came to the conclusion you don't deserve to fight us. So if you see me with leadership flag you know what to expect. You will get NO satisfaction from me. Coming from a player known to fight anyone regardless. Enjoy your boring round.

So the truth of the matter is....JFA is a sub of WLI.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next