It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: E1 Era 13
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am 
Private
Private

eddie2513 wrote:
a new record. 1 week without posts for e1 forum. Congrats :mrgreen:

i thought u quit :o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

eddie2513 wrote:

It's like this e1 era's gameplay.. Nothing to post when there is no action at all..

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
Yo lobo, SAF? What is that?

erm san francisco lol

SoLD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

eddie2513 wrote:

Yes very sad. Is the popularity of BD coming to a end? I know my retirement is near, as well as the retirement of other. I plan to float around; however, my endeavors are bigger than just a player.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
This is not a BD era this is woodstock. Mo was a fighter he lived for the battles not necessarily the win. So even he would be dissapointed with this. But what can you expect from a cowardly worm like Tiggy? nothing

Hehe. I am glad you never forget to mention me Deamon. Let's not forget you came to e1 with your team to build up and backstab like you do every round you don't see hope.And you did boost too ;) Nevertheless I have never hate you and I enjoy fighting you all, Avi, Gaurav, Allen e.t.c. Good competition.

The rest. ARM came, imagine what it would have been if we didn't. Another boring round? Not. There are many good ones out there, but ARM doesn't fight its allies. Too bad nobody else came,we were looking for some competition. We had to fight a weak Avi team and Thor's team.

I am sure BD will come back to life one day again, but it isn't going to be this championship era, and ARM unfortunatly won't be there as our activity level is very low, but many of my friends have joined both the foe and friendly sides. We all know this is a game and I wish everyone a good era and happy hunting, even you Deamon. Long live humanity and good people.Hopefully one day I will be back and see a BD we all used to know before and fight together again.

Our era was dedicated to Mo, to make everyone new and old know and remember him as a great person he was. I want to thank everyone that was on our side and supported our idea.I need to rest from BD and about to get married soon, so excuse me all for not appearing on e6. I am sure we will all have fun one day again. Wife wifey you know :roll: :D

But all of you are welcome to China to visit me and drive my Porshe one day ;)

regards
-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tiggy, Tiggy,

What can I say? Congrats. For winning an era and for finding someone that is actually willing to put up with you. She is my hero ;)

See you're not a bad guy....but you have all these inferiority complexes and things to prove that make you incredibly obnoxious. Like why would you brag about your Porsche on a BD forum, with kids and people who can barely make a living?

Anyways, I have nothing against you, I just hope you will finally grow up and man up one day. In China or elsewhere.

The final word of the era goes to Mo...life is short and the good seem to go younger and younger these days. Hope you found everything you missed on this Earth on the next one bro.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Just trying to make a point to the kids,that they should play less games and mind real life. What is bragging about a car, I am just inviting everyone to come and visit me , even you :lol: Globe is small, and we will meet one day Deimon, also stop spending your money in the game and buy a ticket and travel instead of paying to kids to win an era ;)

"inferiority complexes" "obnoxious" I mean WOW. Good vocabulary man, youre impressing me.

But rest of the lesson me and you should probably take privatly, but hey what fun if there are no haters in a game.Keep hating and plz everytime you see ARM playing, pop up too, My friends will always enjoy nuking you :lol: (Joke) Youre a good player too Deamon, just be real mate.This is a game do not forget and it isn't worth insulting people over a game.

regards
-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 am 
Private
Private

when will you guys stop hating each other ?? :roll:
i would like to see u both in one team someday :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 am 
Private
Private

Andrei, Vahik, you're both great friends of mine, but please keep the public flaming down. :)

Thanks!
-Apollo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

apollo wrote:
Andrei, Vahik, you're both great friends of mine, but please keep the public flaming down. :)

Thanks!
-Apollo

O boy, a saga of hatred that has been going on since the coming of Christ. Its nice to see that they are actually saying somewhat good things about one another. I dont know about all of you; however I want to drive Tigs car :) This public flame is not spiraling out of control like it normally does.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next