It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
2.2.4 Bullying: Use Services in a manner disturbing, harassing or defaming to ;) Users, stalking or depriving Users of any enjoyment of using Services In a manner which Tacticsoft may determine as Bullying.s.

He is not disturbing.

He is not harrassing - Harrassing would be sending emails swearing at people, or unnecessarily building to spam without doing anything else.

He is not defaming anybody.

He is not stalking anybody.

He is not depriving anyone of any enjoyment. IF attacking someone is depriving someone of enjoyment, then that someone shouldnt be playing BD.

This rule is highly subjective, and as such should be scrapped. OR modified with clear clauses. BD ToS piss me off big time. Most of them are just vague and unjustified and are questionable.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

just to get back at the sub thing. We have 2 subs. S0LD and So1D.
SALE are just friends and nothing official. They are indipendent and free to do what they like.

edit: about the harrasment thing. please guys chill confusions like this happen. lets just play the game and forget about it. it is not important who is right and who is wrong now ;)
the runner dude didnt get banned and he took the admin msg maybe a bit too emotional and made drama about it. instead just explain what the purpose of those attacks were and i am sure simmen would be cool with it.
i played e1 2 times now under simmen administration and he done his job very well. active admin on active world. u cant ask for better. plus he is righteous.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

RunnerChase wrote:
pl finally from simmen quote ;//Compansated?You've been listening to Daemon again haven't you?I am wondering what exactly you hoped to achieve by going to the forum.Joining to be conquered for some alliance is a pretty simple description of a farm yes. I hope you would have known this a long time ago. There is a difference between defending your colony and losing your army, which would be quite foolish and getting conquered, and then serving your conquer resource outposts and your crystal.// end quote

there he goes accusing me of building my colony for sole purpose of being their dam conquer again ?? and telling me i cant give my dam asset's away to the conquering alliance to get some leverage so i can possibley move about the country without losing everything and grow .. this is unprecidented , according to simmen anyone who "declares war against another alliance is a violation when they attack that alliance too deprive them of victory .
why do we have friends & enemy options on the forums ? hmmm to perminantly mark ppl your against or for thats why , but if im correctly understanding simmen thats incouaraging a violation for singling out someone and attacking them !! in fact everyone playing this dam game is in violation .. !!
that being said and out the way , i resumed my attacks on S0Ld and simmen has prolly banned me by now , you guyz seriously need too look at this becouse his accusations are so flemsy anypone can be banned for attacking anyone , and heavin forbid they get conquered and offer their crystal or ops to their conquerer's , wich again is in the playguides' as exceptable .

I kept an eye out on you and in my opinion you are a farm to LoC... and later on turned to become their Tool so they can use to to attack and spam. Where do my facts come from some may ask? Well here is a short saying about them
1. You allowed LoC to conquer you with no resistance whatsoever, you have not rebelled Once to go out of their conquer (normally players do so)
2. You got a crystal that LoC did not either care nor take while their armies sit next to the area and it wouldnt be that hard to crush yours.
3. You keep spamming only S0LD members as far as i see assisting LoC in taking their Ops and stuff
4. Now i see you launching an ETA 15 attack Specially towards S0LD meaning your colony will be low on army, thus if LoC will launch to your crystal now it is considered as farming then..
ETA 15 attack to just attack 1 certan alliance Ops... With my old account i got banned with such doing and my army got returned

There for you are either being payed off my LoC members with (Reds) or maybe Daemon has something to do with it, everyone knows he payed people reds to make them do his dirty work...
Or you are Communicating with LoC through skype thus you can't be banned cause there are no tools available for admin to use to track what you are doing. You are probably going to argue against these facts so i will be waiting to see what kind of defence you got for yourself going against the facts i placed here. You also attacked SM Ops but then mysteriously (probably miss clicked to launch in the first place) you return your squads

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

that crystal is a burden , i cant defend it , i need sleep and dont want to lose my army becouse comes to take my crystal , yes I want this crystal gone and i dare any player here to say they dont think its bad idea too keep a crystal if you cant obviously defend it , i dont give crap what you think about everything else becouse no player in this thread can say they never tried too negotiate a deal for peace if it ment trading resource ops a crystal or what ever when you know the alliance was going to simply steam roll you anyway and take it , and when that fails you give up the conquer to save your army so you can stay in the game and bide your time too build up while in the safety of being conquered , i wanted to give them my crystal yes i did , i cant defend the dam thing and it might have bought my freedom , this is obvious age old strategys that everyone has used and only shows im an experianced player , not a FARM

as far as my long 15 tick attack , i dont plan on landing it , im simply giving my crystal away so i can go too sleep and not worry about you or someone else attacking and killing my army to get that god awfull crystal ...

you guyz arent going to stop untill im banned , its totally rediculas and absurd , you and your cronies want too twist this into something it is not , everyone here knows that .

LoC wont touch my crystal are you crazy , then you would be on here swearring im a farm , but no they havent and guess what , your on here swearring thats proof im a farm , this is a nice trap youve set , its obvious , i guess since no one wants too take it im safe right , untill sold claims it of course , thats would be the only way right .. sold must have to take my crystal to save the day , and while were at it i better sit on my dam colony and die or i will get banned for giving it away ... im not going out like that

in fact i did attack SM ops , im not usprised you worked that into your totally absurd theory , he contacted me and we made a nap , what you think about that mr. know it all got more sence than everyone , =here's a juicy peace of meet for you , i recieved a pl from another alliance incouraging me to help them attack SM , wanna get them banned too
sure while were at it , lets ban everyone not your allies since they dont fit nicely in your plans of domination .

i totally dont care what you or simmen thinks about this anymore

I have been totally honest about all actions and prolly way over explained my motive's , intentions , strategy mind set on everything ive done and doing , i dont know any experianced player that has not done what im doing
if these players manage to get me banned it will set a precident in this game , and look out , everyones targets ... i have recieved so many pm's from players saying they hated my guts and wished i would die , i meen it goes on and on but hey , someone attacks you now and send them a pm asking why did you attack , reply: becouse i hate you , BANNing offence right boyz and girls , just think about this , i know for a fact almost everyone here but befginners wouldve done what ive done in this situation , inless your boosting or got a tom of blues and can start off in a cushy decent alliance , all of you in the future will be subject to this guy getting you banned , its so rediculas its lauphable to think that this would happen.

im not here too keep from getting banned explaining all this , i just want it all on record so other players will know the deal if whats really going on here , its madness really to think some players like these can actually manipulate an administer into their strategy to win a game , its utterly shocking too me , and these guyz are just throwing everyone on the pile in hopes of getting an entire alliance banned .. its shamefull

hey sold players , i will be attacking you untill i log in and see BANNED on my screen , i wont stop till ive conquered you & all your members if its within my power i will do so

Last edited by RunnerChase on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
There for you are either being payed off my LoC members with (Reds) or maybe Daemon has something to do with it, everyone knows he payed people reds to make them do his dirty work...

Andrei has nothing to do with it. We are friendly with SOLD and its full of friends. We are there to just watch and Andrei logs in maybe once a day. He also has nothing to gain from asking some random dude to attack Sold.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Syndome wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:
pl finally from simmen quote ;//Compansated?You've been listening to Daemon again haven't you?I am wondering what exactly you hoped to achieve by going to the forum.Joining to be conquered for some alliance is a pretty simple description of a farm yes. I hope you would have known this a long time ago. There is a difference between defending your colony and losing your army, which would be quite foolish and getting conquered, and then serving your conquer resource outposts and your crystal.// end quote

there he goes accusing me of building my colony for sole purpose of being their dam conquer again ?? and telling me i cant give my dam asset's away to the conquering alliance to get some leverage so i can possibley move about the country without losing everything and grow .. this is unprecidented , according to simmen anyone who "declares war against another alliance is a violation when they attack that alliance too deprive them of victory .
why do we have friends & enemy options on the forums ? hmmm to perminantly mark ppl your against or for thats why , but if im correctly understanding simmen thats incouaraging a violation for singling out someone and attacking them !! in fact everyone playing this dam game is in violation .. !!
that being said and out the way , i resumed my attacks on S0Ld and simmen has prolly banned me by now , you guyz seriously need too look at this becouse his accusations are so flemsy anypone can be banned for attacking anyone , and heavin forbid they get conquered and offer their crystal or ops to their conquerer's , wich again is in the playguides' as exceptable .

I kept an eye out on you and in my opinion you are a farm to LoC... and later on turned to become their Tool so they can use to to attack and spam. Where do my facts come from some may ask? Well here is a short saying about them
1. You allowed LoC to conquer you with no resistance whatsoever, you have not rebelled Once to go out of their conquer (normally players do so)
2. You got a crystal that LoC did not either care nor take while their armies sit next to the area and it wouldnt be that hard to crush yours.
3. You keep spamming only S0LD members as far as i see assisting LoC in taking their Ops and stuff
4. Now i see you launching an ETA 15 attack Specially towards S0LD meaning your colony will be low on army, thus if LoC will launch to your crystal now it is considered as farming then..
ETA 15 attack to just attack 1 certan alliance Ops... With my old account i got banned with such doing and my army got returned

Or you are Communicating with LoC through skype thus you can't be banned cause there are no tools available for admin to use to track what you are doing. You are probably going to argue against these facts so i will be waiting to see what kind of defence you got for yourself going against the facts i placed here. You also attacked SM Ops but then mysteriously (probably miss clicked to launch in the first place) you return your squads

if you really want to play this game then lets talk about all those colonies that are conquered by your sub that is only spamming us, it's a 2 way streak here bro and you arent innocent in anyway either:D personally i have not heard of or attempted to get any spammers on you guys even though your subs had gotten spammers on us. kinda rediculous if you ask me

anyhow runner if you want to know what to do so you do not get banned add and message me on skype

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

my skype is stalker1313135 or TheSource5 , wich ever it dosent matter i had a major malfuntion with my pc and deleted all the programs i was'nt using , since i wasnt playing battleDawn skype was first thing i deleted im obviously not gonna reinstall skype now when its pretty obvious simmen is Solds puppet and is hell bent as these guyz on justifying banning me and all of LoC prolly
im not an authority here but i havent done anything wrong , this is just a politically motivated attempt to set new precidents in banning and winning an era , i really dont care if they ban me at this point , im not changing how i play for these guyz .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal

The anti sub movement is building an argument that abuse of sub alliances is also harassment. You build sub alliances for shields. You can claim all the democratic BS you like. When the truth come to it these alliances are only as free as you allow them to be.

Admins I make this plea to you.

Look at the issue and try to see over abuse of subs as a violation of the any fair play acts that the anti sub movement documents. This movement is made up of players from all servers we have been communicating on the issue of subs for some time. It seems things like harassing makes it into the rules but something as clear as sub abuse is left out.

Sold I will not allow your abuse of elite status and administration privilege stop me in my personal quest to remove those that abuse subs. I have a great respect for Runner. We lost a great colony to vacation. Luckily his voice speaks louder than his attacks. Thank you Sir for standing up for the movement and doing your part to make a more level battle field.

Friends of Sold take this time to learn that abusing subs will be something from the past and a new era is coming across Battle Dawn an era of anti-sub sentiment. Players of Earth One do not allow the elite to harass you and bully you into a different world. stand and fight them, you are not alone. The anti-sub movement will gain global support Sold can not defend all their subs as well as them self.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

WuXing, as honorable as I think your argument is, I just have to give you this example.

Alliance A has alliance B and C as subs. These alliances all have the same allies, and the same enemies. They are quite bound to each other and will help each other if attacked. Perhaps alliances B and C know they can not compete with alliance A and have decided to settle for 2nd and 3rd place. They communicate intensively on Skype, and have good cooperation. They have similar names, SoLD, S0LD, So1D.

Then the second example.

Alliance A has alliance B and C as era-long allies. These alliances all have the same allies and the same enemies. They are quite bound to each other and will help each other if attacked. Perhaps alliances B and C know they can not compete with alliance A and have decided to settle for 2nd and 3rd place. They communicate intensively on Skype, and have good cooperation. Alliance A is called SolD, alliance B is called RAND and alliance C is called OM.

Do you see my point? The only thing an anti sub stance would chance is the name. How else are you going to differentiate between subs and era-long allies that have simply settled for 2nd place?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

You bring up something that makes it seem trivial. Is it just a name? Or is it a tool used to strike fear in those that sub abusers target the weak.

Here is a true scenario I see more often than not.

Alliance AA, aA, aa and Aa, tell players not to attack them because they have so many subs. And these abusers multiply when the form coalitions of sub abusers.

The real injustice is to those Alliances that join subs hoping to protect their colonies from these abusers. These alliances are threatened and harassed into slave camps and to change their tags to represent the "main" alliances.

If your scenario is the most common then name changes would be with in the democratic makeup of these form of alliances.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next