It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The sub making establishment , in more ways than were mentioned is against the rules , you can not argue against the fact's .

The longer BD lets this go , the further the gap widen's for the players at the top and the average player . The few top players in the sub making establishment who keep winning round after round on all the worlds combined , are ALREADY impossible to defeat now . It dosent matter if a random player boost's 10k red tokens ,or has 10 of the best players ever seen , said random player will never defeat them solely becouse the way the sub making establishment has it rigged . They have Empires !! that not 1 alliance alone can take down .We are all forced to make sub's to combat these empires and essentualy make our own empires . *Cant beat them join them* I refuse to do this !!!

Its useless to place blame at this point . what need's to be done is BD has to inforce their rules , or change them . Stop using the exscuse *We dont support the sub making establishment * , and finally incorperate the suggestions that support it . like defending allys colonys and asset's , just one example . There are many great suggestions that were trashed on this issue . Or ban it from the game , becouse it is not faiR and unbalanced .

BattleDawn you can not pretend to not support the sub making establishment , and continue to let it go on anymore . Indeed BD has been riding the fence on this for too lonG . Time to man up and finally do something BD , one way or another .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Merry Christmas and a Happy new YEAR guys!!! lets just have fun... so what they got more sub.. the more the merrier...! :lol:

they may have 100000000000 subs but if its all inactive.. then useless... i'd rather just have 1 super active sub.. who can really help.. have a kazillion inactive sub is just making hostile more powerful... by giving them XP

sooo why worry... lets see the outcome and have fun out of it...

i dont see the diff about SoLD having lots of sub.. when there's PHI group... or HINI making lots as well... or when "UN" alliance merge 20 alliance last era at E1... more alliance to mention and so on and on... if opponent is active.. i dont see the issue...

or when theres a "solo player" doing harrassments here and there...well come to the new era of BD... last era was one of the best... AI did well!

:mrgreen: sooo...lets just have fun out of it... My dear fluffy porcupine is slacking thats all i can say.. :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Sold is not the only alliance that does this no. However sold began getting out of hand. Thank you for the season greetings and they are ofc related back to you Sir.

I do not know how your masters have organized the results of this round.

Never the less gl to you Sir.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6