It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:52 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos, fairness is not a matter of perspecitve. And it's not about maximizing your chance of winning the game. Your conception of fairness is surely not what is generally understood by the term. :lol:

Anyway, we'll find a way to deal with the situation. Just stop complaining about our subs now. The LoX-Empire is much bigger than ours.

-s0rcy

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Obviously as one who backstabbed his own alliance members you have much to say about fairness

Its very simple - don't make a NAP if you don't plan to stand behind your word

I knew that one would come at me :D

Quote:
Milanos, fairness is not a matter of perspecitve. And it's not about maximizing your chance of winning the game. Your conception of fairness is surely not what is generally understood by the term. :lol:

Anyway, we'll find a way to deal with the situation. Just stop complaining about our subs now. The LoX-Empire is much bigger than ours.

If you read my post you would see I am not saying it is fair that they broke the NAP. No, it's not fair of them to break it. All I am saying is that I can see why they did it, because it will probably pay off for them in the long term.

It does not makes sense for them to wait for you guys to beat LoC and then take NA/SA/Africa/Europe and part of Asia leaving them with a much smaller fraction of the world while you guys get more income than them.

So although indeed the NAP was broken, I can see why he did it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:57 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
Quote:

If you read my post you would see I am not saying it is fair that they broke the NAP. No, it's not fair of them to break it. All I am saying is that I can see why they did it, because it will probably pay off for them in the long term.

Ok, maybe i misunderstood your posting. It's always easy to see why backstabbers do what they do, it doesnt justify their actions though.

Apart from that, ED still had access to America via AA. They were free to get their share of the territory. They didn't want though, because LoC turned out to be their sub (or vice versa). If they had made that clear from the beginning on, we would probably not have accepted the deal in the first place. Making a deal you know you won't stick to is plainly dishonest.

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I basically see SoLD whining that they cannot bully everyone by fighting them 5-1 with their subs and having the relics handed over without having to fight hard for a win.

Sold subs built anti-KSM and took their ops when they tried to expand beyond america. If SO1D or whichever sub wasn't 100% beam vechs early on, maybe you could claim you wanted peace. Then they moved to SA and went straight for them. SALE is a sub whether they admit it or not.

Does edi believe what he says or is he just blatantly lying to the community and some of his members? Has already been telling his members different things than he does other alliance leaders.

I'm curious what the definition of "fair game and clear" is. "Ruin everything", is your plan to bully everyone into doing exactly as you want for an easy win I assume.

Saying ED had access to Americas through AA is a total joke too. Basically SOLD wanted all of Europe/Africa as well as SA/NA and the western part of AA.

Then SOLD would attack ED later in the round when they had 4x the alliances and 2x the map controlled as they did. Attacking now made sense when they were already doing everything short of attacking ED to take them down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

hey mate nicaracas i dont wanna argue with u.
i only played by the rules morgan even proposed in nap.
KSM leader bullied me not other way around. He wanted all SoLD colos out of North America. It was obvious from start that he is going to attack my subs, so naturally what i told them is to build beam.
I wanted nap and we could settle for something if your leader didnt insist of our sub out of North America. Then they attacked. We striked back.

Sorry mate you are maybe missinformed but i only played by the rules.
I could just simply copy paste you all conversations i had with Staffy, MaximumPower, and Morgan. And for you to be the judge since you know both stories. If wanna see for real.
People say u are a good guy altough I never talked to u before. The convos I had are free to the public. anyone interested can contact me i will show u.

But pls lets just not argue about something if we cant look at it from an objective manner.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:57 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

niracas wrote:
I basically see SoLD whining that they cannot bully everyone by fighting them 5-1 with their subs and having the relics handed over without having to fight hard for a win.

Sold subs built anti-KSM and took their ops when they tried to expand beyond america. If SO1D or whichever sub wasn't 100% beam vechs early on, maybe you could claim you wanted peace. Then they moved to SA and went straight for them. SALE is a sub whether they admit it or not.

Does edi believe what he says or is he just blatantly lying to the community and some of his members? Has already been telling his members different things than he does other alliance leaders.

I'm curious what the definition of "fair game and clear" is. "Ruin everything", is your plan to bully everyone into doing exactly as you want for an easy win I assume.

Saying ED had access to Americas through AA is a total joke too. Basically SOLD wanted all of Europe/Africa as well as SA/NA and the western part of AA.

Then SOLD would attack ED later in the round when they had 4x the alliances and 2x the map controlled as they did. Attacking now made sense when they were already doing everything short of attacking ED to take them down.

Like any other alliance don't want it on other worlds, come back to Al again what i heard on nap term was (not naming between what alliances) - Al nap term was - they get africa, arabia, europe, AA AND WEST of asia (alliance they negotiated wanted Asia and arabia and their hive was in Asia but Al wanted to surround them with Ops) War became cause they could not agree to those terms... SO your arguement that SoLD wants that much is crossed with Al simply.. Same goes for Hini, Hini either wanted all of the ppl out of America or they literally as their "subs" or conquered by them anyone in america who wanted nap with them either had to relocate away or be their sub... So it isnt only SoLD that wants "what you call DaFuq nap terms"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, in an interesting turn of events SoLD now has 100 squads flying over the center of South America.. They are facing off with LoH who seem to have around 60 squads present there.

Is SolD intending to get to LoC's hive quickly to force them to relocate? Does this mean they will have to relocate to Alaska themselves and give up Africa and Europe?

As a watcher I assume yes :D I assume they are indeed trying to go for LoC as soon as possible to be able to get a stronghold in North/South America and attempt to stop ED from being able to enter either one.

But then again, that's all just speculation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 pm 
Private
Private

There was ZERO territory agreement with AI and TrA at the start of E1. It was a war from tick 2. Nothing with territory or anything, and it greatly stunted AI and TrA's growth. We still came out on top, but TrA finished 6th. You should really, really REALLY check your facts about AI when you talk to two people who were in it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:05 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
There was ZERO territory agreement with AI and TrA at the start of E1. It was a war from tick 2. Nothing with territory or anything, and it greatly stunted AI and TrA's growth. We still came out on top, but TrA finished 6th. You should really, really REALLY check your facts about AI when you talk to two people who were in it.

I was TrA member and thats what i heard about it in alliance chat(such terms)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 pm 
Private
Private

Then idk what Rania told you. Rania wanted certain terms, and Guarav wanted certain terms. They could not agree, so we fought, and it sucked. But last era, or E2 has nothing to do with this era, so let's move on, shall we?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 47  Next